Full Day Kintamani Tour Highlights
- Nothing like unfolding the history of the Mount Batur Volcano and witnessing the beauty of Lake Batur which surrounds the region
- Explore the traditions of the Kintamani village as you witness the Barong and Keris dance unfold in front of your eyes
- Visit the Tirta Empul and Elephant temple and sight see the stone-carved pools there
Full Day Kintamani Tour Overview
Bali welcomes you to indulge in an exciting tour to the Kintamani village which lies at an altitude of 1600 m above sea level. Nestled with panoramic views of nature, the tour takes you to witness the stunning beauty of Mount Batur volcano and the volcano crater lake - Lake Batur.
During the 9 hours long tour, you also get to watch the traditional Barong and Keris dance and sight see the Balinese paintings at the hundred years old Batuan village. A tour to the quaint Kintamani is incomplete without you visiting the Elephant cave temple and also the holy spring temple - Tirta Empul, nothing better than spending quality time at the stone-carved pool in the temple premises and the list does not end here.
To top the experience, you will get to savour delectable Balinese lunch against the backdrop of the active volcano.
About the activity:
- Once you are picked up from your hotel, witness the scenic beauty of the countryside as you reach the Kintamani village.
- After arriving at Kintamani village, get ready to admire the traditional paintings at Batuan village. Watch the Barong and Keris Dance performance as you continue with the tour.
- Enjoy lunch with a stunning view of Mount Batur volcano and Lake Batur.
- Also, visit the Tirta Empul Temple and the Elephant Cave temple.
- As the sun sets, head back to the hotel.
- Social distancing is maintained throughout the 9 hours long tour.
More Details about Full Day Kintamani Tour
Know Before You Go for Full Day Kintamani Tour
- The timings of the activity are 09:30 AM to 06:30 PM.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The tour is open to all age groups.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility are included.