Mount Batur Trek and Hot Springs Highlights
- Hike up to the height of 1717 meters (5633 feet) above sea level and be rewarded with mesmerizing views
- Indulge in a delicious breakfast at the top with the backdrop of stunning Balinese mountainscapes
- Stop at a coffee plantation and try Luwak Coffee, the rarest and most expensive coffee in the world
- Take a serene dip at the natural hot water spring and revitalize your body in the stream
Mount Batur Trek and Hot Springs Overview
Take your Bali visit to new heights during this amazing combo - Mount Batur trekking with hot spring in Bali. Wake up early in the morning to climb the second highest peak of the island. Mount Batur is amongst the most active volcanoes in Bali, but it definitely worth a visit. The peak of the mountain is considered amongst the best places to get a view of the sunrise in Bali.
Since this is an active volcano, you might be able to find some areas on the mountain top that emits hot smoke because of the hot molten inside. Swim at natural hot spring that will help you release the tight muscles after climbing Mount Batur.
About the activity:
- Hike to the top of the picturesque Mount Batur - Kintamani Volcano, watch the sunrise, and try different fun and extreme activities after the trek.
- Rise and shine as early as 1:30 AM so you wouldn’t miss the sunrise at the summit.
- Go through a short safety briefing before trekking as it will take about three hours to reach the top.
- Upon arrival, take some time to appreciate the beauty of Bali while enjoying your breakfast.
- After your breakfast, trek down the mountain and visit a beautiful coffee plantation along the way.
- Once done, take a refreshing dip at the natural hot water spring and soothe your senses.
- Conclude your tour with a drop off at the hotel, with surreal memories of a lifetime.
Select Package Option
Combo: Mount Batur Trek & Hot Springs
More Details about Mount Batur Trek and Hot Springs
Know Before You Go for Mount Batur Trek and Hot Springs
- The activity timings are 08:30 AM to 05:30 PM.
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.