Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Starting From: South Kuta
Trip Location: South Kuta
About the Activity:
- Enjoy a unique view of the Indonesian archipelago with one of the most adventurous and fun things to do in Bali - fly fishing.
- Fly high on the clear blue waters and gaze at the picturesque shoreline.
- Make your trip even more interesting with goosebumps-inducing water sports activities that are a must try for any adrenaline junkie.
- A fun and exciting getaway for the family can be arranged by booking this service. Spend quality time reconnecting with your loved ones and make memories you will cherish for a lifetime.
- Flying fish Bali can be done alone or with a group.
- You can also avail the combination of the package which consists of other water sports activities like jet skiing and flyboarding.
- The services come with hotel pick up and drop off so that guests do not have to waste precious holiday time arranging modes of conveyance.
- Safety equipment like floatation devices and life jackets, harnesses, emergency medical kits are included.
- The packages also come with a professional instructor who will guide you through the process and make sure your trip is completely hassle-free.
- Locker rentals, towels and water bottles are inclusive of the package. You will also be covered by insurance.
Write Your Story
How to redeem this voucher?
Here is the breakdown on how to redeem the vouchers.
As soon as you book the order, an email containing your order summary will be sent to you. After that, our team will confirm the booking for you and you will receive a confirmation email within a few minutes. This email will also contain the vouchers and specific instructions on how to redeem them. You can either present a digital or hard copy of the voucher for redeeming.
Please note that the booking is valid only for the date and time specified on it, and not before or after.
What will be the timing for this activity?
The activity takes place from 8 am to 3 pm daily. You will be picked up between 9 am and 11 am, depending on the location of your hotel. You can also specify your preferred pick-up time, and it will be reconfirmed by our operators.
Is it worth going for Flying fish when visiting Bali?
Flying fish Bali is a fun and adventurous activity where you enjoy the cool waters of Bali sea while witnessing the pristine shoreline from a unique perspective. Experience the unbridled joy of swerving life and right in the azure waters while being pulled by a speeding jet ski. The activity will give you the chance to explore Bali waters in an adrenaline-releasing activity. Cut through the waves and feel the cool breeze ruffling up your hair.
You can also participate in other thrilling activities like jet skiing. Or feel the speed in your veins and adventure in your soul while skyboarding. Whether you are travelling solo or planning to book this package for the entire family, fly fishing is one of the most unique and memorable things you will participate in Bali. So, yes, it is definitely worth a try when visiting the country.
What is the age limit for this activity?
Only people who are between 9 and 70 years of age are allowed to participate in this activity. Is food or refreshment included in this package? No, any refreshments or meals are not included in this package. Guests are requested to arrange their food and beverages on their own.
What to carry for this activity?
Flying fish Bali will be held in the open sea, so guests are advised to bring their own swimwear. They should also carry an extra pair of dry clothes, just in case. Since Indonesia is a tropical country, the sun can be pretty harsh. So make sure that you carry sunblock cream to avoid sunburn and damage from the harmful UV rays.
Which people are not allowed to this activity?
- These high-risk water sports activities are prohibited to children less than 9 years of age for safety reasons.
- Anyone who is older than 70 years should also avoid any activity that may be hazardous for their health.
- Pregnant women are encouraged to steer clear of any kind of sports that includes high risk.
- People with serious medical conditions like heart problems and respiratory problems should avoid anything that may affect their heart rate or aggravate their breathing problems.
- People suffering from sinus infections and ear infections should avoid this package too as it may increase the growth of microorganisms due to contact with sea water.
- Claustrophobic individuals should also avoid these activities.
Does this package include safety equipment too?
Yes, the package will include safety equipment because some of the activities here are high-risk. Life jackets and personal floatation devices are available in case there is an accident. Safety helmets are available for guests who are participating in jet skiing. Safety harnesses are also arranged for fly fishing and flyboarding. We will also have a first aid kit on site.
How is this activity for a solo traveller?
Fly fishing is one of the most fun things to do in Bali even if you are travelling alone. You will be able to enjoy a one-of-a-kind view of the Indonesian archipelago from the sky as you fly above the waters. Not only will you get to witness the spectacular sight of the islands, but also enjoy the feeling of the cool sea breeze in your hair. Feel adrenaline coursing through your veins as the huge inflatable fish swerves left and right through the waters, pulled by a speeding jet ski. The uneven ride through the refreshing waters of the Bali sea and the remarkable view of the coastline will make for one of the most adventurous rides of your life.
You can also participate in other adrenaline releasing activities like flyboarding and jet skiing. Experience the best of what Bali has to offer in a neat package that also covers round trip transfers from your hotel to the destination and a professional instructor will be available on the site to help you throughout the activity. They will guide you on the basics of the activity, clear up any queries you may have, and will be the person to contact in case there is a mishappening or accident.
Is Pickup/ drop available with this package?
Hotel pickss up and drop off facilities are available for this package. However, guests should note that only certain areas are serviceable for these facilities. These include Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, and Denpasar. Please make sure your hotel falls in the mentioned areas. If it doesn’t, a nearest serviceable location will be provided to you where can be picked up.
What if the activity is cancelled due to bad weather?
Since this is a water-based activity, it is highly dependent on the condition of the sea and tide activity. The activity may be cancelled in case of bad weather conditions like rainfall, storm, hail, high tide etc. in such an event, you will have the option to cancel the booking altogether and a full refund will be awarded to your account. You can also choose to book the activity for another day if you want.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.