Flying Fish In Bali Highlights
- Ignite your inner "aqua-love" and set out to explore the sea while riding high
- Enjoy flying above the sea and splashing down while crashing in the waves
- Soak in the beautiful views as you feel the thrill while floating up to 2 m above the sea
Flying Fish In Bali Overview
What's better than flying up in the air above the sea only to come splashing down - and repeat. A perfect water sport activity to satiate the adventure junkie in you, the flying fish boat ride in Bali is a must-try. Offering the most scenic views of the beaches, this unique water sport takes you up to 2 meters high as you speed on the sea - giving you the perfect adrenaline rush.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel and enjoy the scenic views of Bali as you arrive at the activity site.
- Arrive at the Tanjung Benoa beach activity site and first get briefed about the activity.
- Get seated on the fish like rubber boat and don your helmets and life-jackets.
- Hold onto the rope and let the ride begin that you take you up and down the sea for a good 15 minutes.
- Enjoy the charming views of the beach as you fly up to 2 m.
- All the equipment is sanitized after every use and social distancing is maintained throughout the activity.
Select Package Option
Flying Fish Experience in Bali
Flying Fish + Flyboarding + Jet Ski
More Details about Flying Fish In Bali
Know Before You Go for Flying Fish In Bali
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, children below 12 years of age, adults above 65 years of age, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.