Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About Bali Bird Park Activity:
- Explore the beautiful bird park which houses more than 1000 vibrant birds.
- At the Bali bird park, you can not only look at them but can also enjoy feeding sessions.
- Get spellbound by the live bird shows, where the birds perform several acts.
- Pose for the camera with the feathered residents and make the best of this two-hectare botanical landscape.
- Don’t forget to take a tranquil stroll along with the garden which features almost 2000+ tropical plants.
- Visit the 4D theatre and watch the birds of prey which is just a plus to this experience.
- Take a look at the 250+ distinct avian species and feed the Pelicans and Lory.
- Fascinate your eyes with the distinctive Komodo dragon, which is the real inspiration of King Kong.
- In the end head to Guyu-Guyu the corner which has the perfect frames for capturing pictures.
- Whether you are here with your family or friends, this is an unmissable part if you are a bird lover.
Types of Packages Available:
Bali Bird Park (Domestic Rate)
- Available for Indonesian residents only.
Bali Bird Park (For All)
- Only Ticket for all
Write Your Story
How to redeem this voucher?
The redemption of the Bali bird park booking voucher is an easy task, all you have to do is present the booking voucher or the hard copy of the voucher at the ticket counter and you will be provided with a physical ticket. The voucher is a date specific voucher, that is, it valid only for the date and time mentioned and in the case of a delay it will be considered as no show and no refunds will be processed.
What is the best time to visit the Bird Park in Bali?
The best time to visit the Bali bird park is in the month of June, July, and September. Though it is a year-round destination and can be visited anytime. The favourable time is early in the morning as the birds are a little more active and you can also attend the shows and later head to Ubud or handicraft villages of Celuk, Mas and Batua.
What are the opening hours of the Zoo?
The opening and closing hours of the Zoo are from 9:00 am in the morning to 5:30 pm in the evening. In case you delay and fail to reach in time then no refunds will be processed under such circumstances and would rather be considered as no show. The shows have specific schedules which keep on changing and you can check the same on the website.
What activities are covered in this ticket?
The ticket for Bali park includes a whole lot of activities along with it.
- Apart from the admission fare, it includes the Bali rainforest free flight bird show, where the birds perform different acts.
- The Basic Instinct Bird of Prey Show is also a part of the package. Not only this, but it also includes the feeding session of Lory and Pelican.
- You can also take a look at the real-life Komodo dragon and meet the bird stars.
- With this ticket, you can also witness the 4D cinema and capture images at the Guyu-Guyu corner.
- This is more of a ticket to an action-packed day outing with your friends and family.
How much time can we spend at the park?
The Bali bird park tickets are not time-based and once you go inside you can stay there for the amount of time you want. The average time taken here will be 3-4 hours which includes all the activities from the feeding session of Pelicans and the Lory to the 4 D show, each one of them could be covered in this time span. Rest you may even finish it off in an hour or two if you spend less time on all the sections.
Is Bali Bird Park safe for children?
The Bird Park is absolutely safe for children and there is no need to worry about them. The birds are friendly and will not harm the children. Make sure they handle the birds with care. In fact, this is one of the best places to visit in Bali with kids. But, you will have to buy an additional ticket for them at the child price for children in the age group of 2 to 11 years and the infants can enter for free.
What to carry before going to the Park?
There is no such specific list of things which you must carry to the Bali bird park, but you must definitely carry your identity proof and the booking voucher. Along with this don't forget to keep the camera, as this place has amazing frames for good pictures with the feathered family.
Can we have a personalized photo shoot with birds?
Absolutely Yes, here you can have the personalized photo shoot session with a variety of birds. The images are usually captured in the Guyu-Guyu corner as it has the frames set accordingly. Apart from this, you are even allowed to carry the camera so you can even capture amazing images with that,
Is it worth visiting this park when visiting Bali?
Visiting the Bali bird park is a choice with no regrets as it boasts of with 2000+ tropical plants along with the botanical gardens. Not only this but here you can also witness the wide array avian species of more than 250 types and has 1000+ birds. Here you can also feed the birds and enjoy a 4D show. From the basic recreation things to the ones with technology, this place lacks nowhere and has a wide range of options for everyone.
Will there be any additional charge for this trip?
No, there is no additional charge for the trip, all the things and shows mentioned are included in the package, but you will have to take care of the transportation and meals.
Is Pick up and drop off service available in this package?
No the pick-up and drop service from the hotel are not available in the package. This includes the admission ticket and shows only. The park is located almost 67 km away from the center of the city and you can opt for a park shuttle which is free of cost to reach here. But for even more hassle-free travel you can directly book a taxi or a cab.
Are we going to have a refreshment or welcome drinks?
No, the package doesn't include any kind of refreshments and welcome drinks, all of the meals and refreshments are on the participant.
How can I reach to the bird park on my own?
The park is located almost 67 km away from the centre of Bali, and the best and most convenient way to reach out to the park is by booking a cab or a taxi. But if you wish to opt for a budget-friendly service then you can even take the park shuttle but that will take quite a lot of time to reach the place. Also, you can combine your trip with an Ubud trip as it is located close to the park.
The address is-
Jl. Serma Cok Ngurah Gambir Singapadu,
Batubulan, Kec. Sukawati,
Bali 80582, Indonesia.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.