Newly Added Kuta Experience
"Awesome tour and awesome service.... Its my first trip.. Really great.. If u visit bali must go there.\n\nThanks for the rearly nice service"
It was an amazing experience, the team has coordinated well. people were so polite and gentle. they want to do everything to get you the best experience.
It was a very well-coordinated tour. Everything was perfectly arranged on time. Food, pickup up , stay, activities all were good.
A complete package to cover the best parts of such a beautiful place at a reasonable price. Ours was a honeymoon trip and both of us had a great time. The guide with us was really helpful and we did not have to face any problems during the trip
We visited all the famous places of Bali from temples to waterfalls, everything looked so beautiful and the organizers were good, co-operative and helped us whenever we wanted something. Thank you so much- looking forward to visit again.
I booked a honeymoon trip to Bali being advised by one of my friends. I opted for Thrillophilia being my tour operator, and it is absolutely contented that it was worth it. We being first time visitors it was advantageous for us travelling with experienced people operating the tour. Thank you team.
It had been a long time since we were planning for a family vacation, but it wasn’t possible if we were working and children’s schools. But with Thrillophilia’s assistance it was real quick to decide when and where, we decided to go to Bali and it is beautiful, as well as a must visit place for anyone.
We booked a tour to Bali from Chennai, we were relaxed with the help of Thrillophilia, as they did everything on our behalf, it would have been a tough journey without them. Love and support.
I went to Bali with my parents. It was lovely as we got to know about their customs and culture by having a close look. We spent days on beaches exploring them and shopping items, as we were provided with sufficient time at each place. Looking forward to more.
We booked a package to Bali as our honeymoon trip. It is a beautiful places, with mesmerizing mountains and alluring beaches, it was good and hassle free trip with the best of management possible. Would love to travel with the guys again.
People Also Ask About Kuta
How to reach Kuta from Bali Airport and what is the distance between airport and Kuta?The distance between Bali Airport and Kuta is 5 km and takes 12 mins to reach. There are taxis available just outside the airport that will take you to your destination. The total cost would be around $6.01.
What is the best time to take holidays in Kuta?The climate of Kuta is similar to Bali and other parts of Indonesia. Overall, the climate is quite favorable. April, May, June and September is a dry season and room prices and villa rentals are 30-50% cheaper. These are also also the best time for water sport activities such as scuba diving, surfing, snorkeling, etc. Waters are clear, crowd not too bad etc. July, August and December are considered as the busiest time
What is the ideal duration for a holiday in Kuta?The ideal duration for a holiday in Kuta can be around 3-4 days excluding the Bali trip. The Kuta holiday can be included in your package trip offering chances to explore different places and do activities.
What kind of clothing is suitable for Kuta?Clothing in Kuta isn't restricted to specific type. Being a tourist spot, one can enjoy unrestricted clothing. However, one has to abide and respect the culture and location, especially if visiting religious place.
Is it safe to travel to Kuta?Yes, it is extremely safe to travel around Kuta. However, do carry emergency numbers of police. Also ensure that you avoid travelling alone during night. Avoid getting into contact with drug dealer and imposters.
How expensive is Kuta?Kuta is not much expensive. It depends on your need of meal and accommodation. Also it is important to have a good knowledge about the currency. Simple and delicious meals start around US$1 each. Also if you're taking up a rental bike, it will charge you around $6 to $15 a day. The water activities will cost you around $20-50. Similarly a budget food will cost around $3-7.
Can I rent a motorbike or a bicycle in Kuta?There are some motorbike rental options in Kuta. In fact, if you can rent a bike from Bali itself which is few kms away from Kuta. There are different packages offered ranging from $6 to $15 depending on the bike you are selecting.
What are the popular places to visit in Kuta?Kuta, long famous for its golden white coastline that curves north from the Ngurah Rai International Airport’s runway in Tuban, continues to attract visitors with highlights other than the favourite surfing coast. From long-running water park to beaches, there are many places to explore.
Some of the popular places to visit are:
- Kuta Beach
- Waterbom Bali
- Circus Waterpark
- Dream Museum Zone
- Upside Down World Bali
- Vihara Dharmayana Kuta
What are the different activities one can do in Kuta?Kuta offers some good options for activities. From water sports to museum visit, there are multiple options in Kuta. For some splashing fun that’s away from Kuta’s waves, a hop from the beach and across the road from the Discovery Shopping Mall is Waterbom Bali, the best and long-running water park on the island. Check out the activities that can be enjoyed in Kuta:
- Waterbom Bali: Waterbom Bali is easily located midway along Jalan Kartika Plaza in Kuta, and just across the road from the Discovery Shopping Mall. The waterslide and the recreational park is also an added convenience to guests staying at the hotel.
- Kuta Theater: Started as a unique addition to the entertainment scene in Kuta, the theatre presents a stage of magical tricks performed by Bali’s handful of stage magicians, and then developed to include theatrical aspects.
- Circus Waterpark: This leisure park is designed to fit the whole family. This park serves as a smaller and inexpensive alternative to the existing Waterbom Bali in Kuta, which is approximately 1.5km north. The water park features various slides and a lazy river, as well as a dedicated kids’ area that offers a variety of fun activities such as fountains, water cannons, and mini train rides.
- 5GX Bali Reverse Bungy: This activity offers an adrenaline experience. Fasten your seatbelt and experience the indescribable rush of being catapulted high up into the air.
What types of water-sports are available in Kuta?There are various places in Kuta where you can enjoy water sports. Some of the options are:
- Armada Flow House: Armada Flow House offers fun flow riding action and a relaxed dining spot in Kuta. Designed to offer year-round waves, it features a Flow Rider which lets you practice or show off with ease.
- Circus Waterpark: This park serves as a smaller and inexpensive alternative to the existing Waterbom Bali in Kuta. Thrill seekers can opt for more exciting slides such as the ‘speed slider’ and ‘wave slides’ among others.
- Waterbom Bali: The largest waterpark, it provides plenty of thrills, from the Climax ‘super-loop’ body slide, Superbowl, Boomerang, Smashdown, Race Track, and other adrenaline-pumping slides.
- Beach Soccer: Kuta is full of beach activities and beach soccer is one of it. The game usually starts at around 16:00 between Hard Rock Hotel and Discovery Shopping Mall.
- Kite Flying: Flying a kit on the beach is quite fun. There are small shops and vendors selling contemporary models ranging from sailing ships with rainbow coloured sails to flying foxes, or traditional Balinese kites such as Bebean (fish-shaped), Janggan (bird-shaped) and Pecukan (leaf-shaped).
- Surfing in Kuta Beach: It is one of the best water activities in Kuta beach. To get some basic knowledge of surfing, sign up for lessons with one of the well-known surfing schools located just in front of the beach such as Odysseys, Rip Curl Surf School or Surfer Girl Surfing.
Is Kuta a place for surfers? What is the best time to do surfing in Kuta?Yes, Kuta is the best place for surfing and offers some amazing options to try out. These fun playgrounds are strictly for advanced surfers as they mostly comprise serious reef breaks and greater curls compared to the more popular and leisurely sandy breaks of Kuta and Legian. There are some well-known surfing schools located in front of the beach. This includes Odysseys, Rip Curl Surf School and Surder Girl Surfing. Dry season is considered as the best time for surfing. May to September are the right months for surfing.
What are the various budget hotels in Kuta?These affordable Kuta hotels come in a wide range of styles, and also includes three and four-star recommendations with room rates to suit any budget. With the combination of Bali hospitality, clean rooms, suitable in-rooms amenities and facilities at par, it is worth to stay in budget hotels.
Some of top budget hotels in Kuta are:
- Hotel Terrace at Kuta- $31
- Alaya Resort Kuta- $93
- The Kana- $30
- Kuta Station Hotel and Spa- $26
- J4 Hotels Legian- $33
- Bedrock Hotel- $26
- Citadines Kuta Beach- $63
- The Vira Bali Hotel- $79
- Solris Hotel- $18
What are the various luxurious resorts available in Kuta?There are some luxury resorts in Kuta offering the most comfortable stay and wise hospitality. These resorts are located in tourists centers and Kuta Beach offering better connectivity. If you’re looking for some relaxation with luxury, then check in to some of the best resorts of Kuta.
Some of the best luxury resorts are:
- Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel- $1.80
- Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort- $1.96
- Park Regis Kuta Bali- $.75
- 18 Suite Villa Loft- $53
- Hard Rock Hotel Bali- $1.28
- Lavender Villa & Spa- $1.13
What are the various private villas in Kuta?Villas are an ultimate luxury stay options in Kuta. Blended with personalized hospitality and luxury amenities, one can have a great stay in these villas.
Some of the top villas in Kuta are:
- Kedis Bali Villa- $90
- Villa Kurnia Kuta- $98
- Lavendar Villa and Spa- $0.53
- Villa Puri Taryn- $0.45
- The Arnaya- $350
- de CINTA Villa- $120
Is Kuta the best Beach in Bali?Yes, Kuta is the best beach in Bali offering long stre tched white sea-shore and water activities during the dry season. The nearby resorts of Tuban, Legian and Seminyak are all within close walking distance. Kuta Beach has witnessed a transformation over the past years due to the rise of various accommodations, dining and shopping options. During the peak season from July to August and the holiday season for Christmas and New Year, Kuta Beach is regularly fully-booked by travellers looking forward to a pleasant and affordable Bali escape.
How can we reach Bali Bomb Memorial? What is significance of Bali Bomb Memorial?The Bali Bomb Memorial was erected after the terrorist attacks that killed 202 people in the town Kuta on Bali in 2002. The Bali Bombing occurred on October 12, 2002 in the town of Kuta on the Indonesian island of Bali, killing 202 people and injuring a further 209. It is considered the deadliest act of terrorism in Indonesian history. One can reach this place by taking a taxi service from Bali city.
What is the culture of Kuta?The culture of Kuta is similar to Bali and other regions. Various forms of dance and music have made Bali's arts and culture scene one of the most diverse in the world. The culture here is the blend of seriousness and century old tradition.
What are the best places for yoga in Kuta?There are some good options of yoga studios in Kuta. These centers are well-maintained and offer a great peace to stay at. These centers are close by to Bali city.
Some of the options are:
- Mana Yoga Studio
- Olop Iyengar Yoga Studio
- Yoga Trail
What are the Famous Spas in Kuta?Kuta has some budget and luxury spas offering a great source of body relaxing massages. These spa centers offers a complete array of spa and beauty treatments and are being visited by tourists. Some of the famous spa centers are:
- Spa Bali
- Smart Day Spa
- Febri's Spa
- Reborn Kuta Bali
- Soma Massage & Spa
- Dala Spa at Alaya Resort Kuta
- Jamu Traditional Spa
- The Natural Massage and Day Spa
What is the cost for a Spa and massage in Kuta?The cost of the spa and massage in Kuta depends on the type of service you're seeking. Generally, the treatment starts from $40 and go upto $70. The cost usually is charged for 60 minutes service. Apart from providing great value for money, the center also love the calm aqua blue décor that makes for a splendid place to slow down and take a well-deserved break. You can take up a package of spa and massage service to save your money.
Which are the most famous shopping place in Kuta?From art studios to local markets, Kuta has many attractions for shoppers. you can find a handful of great malls lining the main streets, such as the grand Discovery Shopping Mall right across from Waterbom Bali and other places. You can even find a mixture of handicrafts and curios at the longstanding Kuta Art Market, where you can also put your bargaining skills to the test. Some of the famous shopping places in Kuta are:
- Kuta Beachwalk
- Mal Bali Galeria
- Lippo Mall Kuta
- Discovery Shopping Mall
- Kuta Art Market
- Merta Nadi Art Market
- Garlic Lane Shopping Street
- Park 23 Entertainment Center
Which restaurants serve the best food in Kuta? Is vegetarian food easily available in Kuta?Restaurants in Kuta offer havenly food. Some luxury restaurants to mid-range restaurants, one can find the best veg and non-veg foods served. When it comes to vegetarian restaurants some of the top places are:
- Ma- Joly Deli Bistri
- Fat Tony's
- Johnny Tacos
- Colosseum Restaurant
- Crumb & Coaster
- Fat Chow
- Bella Italia
- Un'S Restaurant
- Gabah Restaurant & Bar
Which are some of the best bars in Kuta?Kuta has some best bars that offer best food and nightlife experience. These bars are located in a strategic location offering easy access to tourist spot and hang around. Some of the best bars in Kuta are:
- Apache Reggae Bar
- Beer & Co
- Warung Mina Seminyak
- Baker Street Social
- Bull Bar
- Jin Long Ha-Ka Restaurant
- Float Bar Kuta
What kind of nightlife I can experience in Kuta?With the increase in tourist flocking in Kuta, the nightlife in the city has been changed. Some are outright late clubbing venues that are open as late as 04:00 in the morning, while others are great bars that transform into livelier spots with exhilarating dance floors. A long-running club is District, which is the evolution of the legendary Musro Bali on Jalan Kartika Plaza. Here are few pubs and restaurants in Kuta:
- Sky Garden Rooftop Lounge
- Bounty Discotheque
- Paddy’s Pub
- VH Bali (Hypnotized Club)
- Hard Rock Café Bali
- Pyramid Club
- Yolo Bar
- Rooster Bar
Does one have easy access to alcohol in Kuta? What is the legal drinking age? Is smoking legal in Kuta?Alcohol is available in restaurants. You may find alcohol in pubs and restaurants. The legal age for drinking is 17. It is legal, but one must avoid smoking in public areas. In some restaurants there are special smoking areas.
What kind of laws are there in Kuta regarding drug usage?The drug laws in Jimbaran are same as in Bali. Possession and trafficking of all the drugs listed in the Appendix are illegal, unless undertaken by people or companies approved by the government.
- Possession of drugs is punishable by 4 to 12 years' imprisonment, and fines of IDR 800 million to 8 billion (US$89,600 to US$896,000).
- Trafficking of drugs punishable by 5 to 15 years' imprisonment and fines of IDR one billion to ten billion (US$112,000 to US$1.2 million).
- Drugs here are divided in different groups and accordingly the laws are created.
How far is Kuta from Seminyak?The distance between Kuta and Seminyak is 4.8km and one can reach by just 11min.
Are there any money exchangers in Kuta?You can exchange the money right at the international airport. However, if you want more money to be exchanged while during the stay in Kuta resorts. Apart from these, Central Kuta Money Exchange is the main center for the transaction.
What do I do in case of any medical emergency in Kuta? Are there enough Hospitals in Kuta?There are some good hospitals in Jimbaran. During medical emergency do equip yourself with helpline number 112 along with the country code will help in getting medical access. There are some good hospitals nearby:
- BIMC Hospital Kuta
- Siloam Hospitals
- Rsu. Kasih Ibu Kedonganan
What are some important laws that I should keep in mind while visiting Kuta?The laws in Kuta are similar to Bali. One has to know the certain laws authorized by the officials.
- Drugs are highly illegal in Indonesia. Punishments are severe and include the death penalty.
- If you're carrying Australian prescription medications (including strong painkillers such as morphine and codeine, sleeping pills), then it is considered illegal
- Gambling is illegal
- By law, you must carry identification at all times.
- Indonesian law does not criminalize homosexuality, but it isn't widely accepted culturally.
- Always carry at least a copy of your passport for ID purposes and act like you normally would.
- You need an international driver’s license to ride a motorbike (not necessary if a pillion passenger, but driver must still be licensed)
Adventure in Kuta Water Sports in Kuta Day Tours in Kuta Sightseeing Tours in Kuta Tours in Kuta Family Tours in Kuta Combos in Kuta Rentals in Kuta Entry Tickets in Kuta Honeymoon Tours in Kuta Attractions in Kuta Transfers in Kuta Offbeat Tours in Kuta Hotel to Attraction Transfers in Kuta Backpacking Tours in Kuta Simcards & Wifi in Kuta Theme Parks in Kuta Cruises & Boat tours in Kuta Photography Tours in Kuta Adventure Tours in Kuta Airport Transfers in Kuta