Banana Boat Ride in Bali Overview
Banana Boat Riding is one of the most exciting water sport activities in Bali. A rubber boat in the form of Banana, which is pulled by a speed boat. This Bali Banana Boar Riding will bring you to a fun sensational with high speed on the water. Moreover, it gives great challenges when it goes for maneuver that forces you to struggle on the boat.
Enthrall with jet ski adventures and feel the cool sea breeze in your face as you cut through the high rise waves of the sea. Feel adrenaline flood your veins as you hang on tight for your life when the jet ski pulls left and right in the azure waters. For those of you who want an extreme venture into the waters, you can participate in the sea walking activity where you will get acquainted with the colorful marine life and vibrant coral reefs of the Indonesian archipelago.
About the activity:
- Get a refreshing break from the scorching the tropical heat of Indonesia in this banana boat ride Bali package where you can enjoy the cool Waters and picturesque views of the coastline
- Witness the beauty of the immaculate beaches and serene Islands of Indonesia from a unique perspective on the doughnut boat rides in the middle of the ocean.
- Travel hassle-free with pickup and drop off facilities from the hotels to the beach.
- Enjoy the thrilling water sports in Bali water sports in Bali like parasailing under the care of an experienced and professional instructor.
More Details about Banana Boat Ride in Bali
Know Before You Go for Banana Boat Ride in Bali
- The tour timings are 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- Avail free pick-up and drop from locations including Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur and Ubud.
- The packages are also inclusive of safety equipment, towels, locker rentals, and mineral water bottles.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.