The Indonesia tour package offers travellers with a once in a lifetime experience to marvel at some of the best landscapes of the world. These well curated and crafted tour packages from Thrillophilia rolls down to make sure that it has got something or the other for every single tourist who wishes to spend his or her holiday vacation with the best ever luxury and comfort.
All the tour packages to Indonesia are curated after hours of consideration so that it includes a perfect amalgamation of various sightseeing places and adventure destinations where you and your family can create memories that will last for a lifetime and beyond.
The Indonesia tour will take nature lovers close to the alluring beauty of mother nature and the adventure seekers close to the thrilling hotspots. Being a nature lover, you will be able to marvel at various important hotspots like the pristine coastline of Indonesia as well as some of its lush green dense forest covers.
The tour packages offer the adventure seekers with options to take part in some of the water based adventure sports like snorkelling and scuba diving. The special tours from Thrillophilia will make sure that you enjoy to the fullest spending less.
Booking Indonesia holiday packages from Thrillophilia gets you loads of discount coupons and deals so that you can make the most out of your tour to Indonesia along with your loved ones. You will surely fall in love with how everything is put in each of our packages starting from comfortable stays to warm hospitality and from curated sightseeing tours to thrilling adventure activities.
Popular Indonesia Tour Packages
|Singapore Bali Honeymoon Package 2021 | Flat 10% off||7D/6N||₹ 44000||4.0 star|
|Cheap Bali Honeymoon Package 2021 | Flat 15% off||5D/4N||₹ 22000||5.0 star|
|6 Days Kuta and Ubud Honeymoon with Private Pool Villa||6D/5N||₹ 33999||5.0 star|
|Bali Tour Package with Sunset Dinner Cruise||5D/4N||₹ 28340||5.0 star|
|5 Days Budget Bali Tour: Backpacker's Delight||5D/4N||₹ 12999||5.0 star|
People Also Ask About Indonesia Tours
What are the famous places to see in Indonesia?1. Gili Islands: Gilli islands are one of the most beautiful and sought after tourist destinations because of their white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters. In the course of your visit to the Gilli islands, you can take part in a number of adventure sports like snorkeling, surfing, diving, go island hopping, fishing and touring in glass-bottom boats.
Location: South East Asia.
2. Raja Ampat Islands: Raja Ampat Islands are one of the most fascinating places to visit in Indonesia. These islands are adorned with the colorful and vibrant coral reefs. These islands are actually an archipelago that comprises islands Waigeo, Misool, Salawati, and Batanta, besides 1500 minor ones.
The centre of attraction of these islands are the awe-inspiring backdrop of steep, sizzling beaches, forested islands, and marshy lagoons, and small atolls. You can try out Snorkelling, underwater diving, kayaking and relishing nature.
Location: West Papua.
3. Maluk Beach: Maluk beach is one of the most stunning beaches of Indonesia that is very much known for its changing colors of sun rays. Situated along the western coast, these islands are vibrant and magical.
Tourists love to spend time in its authentic rural villages experiencing the adventure activities and exploration tours on Indonesia holiday package. Some of the most loved things to do are Sunbathing and wave surfing.
Location: West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia.
4. Kelimutu Lake: Kelimutu lake is one of the most visited places in Indonesia because of its volcanic peaks and different colored lake displays such as red, white and blue. Tourists love to go trekking, exploring the breathtaking landscapes and lake wonders. If you are a nature lover then you must witness the awe inspiring sunsets and sunrises.
Location: Ende Regency, Flores Island, Indonesia.
5. Lake Toba: Situated on the largest caldera, this lake has got a volcanic origin and was found about 70000 years in the past. In the course of your visit to this place, you can swim in the volcanically warmed water and relax in the midst of stunning surroundings.
Location: North Sumatra, Indonesia.
6. Bunaken Marine Park: Bunaken Marine Park is rich in marine flora and fauna. This lake is home to exotic and endangered fish species which has been snowballing the footfall of tourists over years.
This place is home to a number of exotic and endangered species of fishes. The best time to come over to this place on an Indonesia holiday package would be from the month of July to the month of August and take part in snorkelling and diving activity.
Location: Liang Beach Bunaken, Wori, Sulawesi Utara, Indonesia.
7. Komodo National Park: Komodo National Park in Indonesia is adorned with coloured sand beaches and pristine coral reefs that attracts tourists from all parts of the country. This place will surely impress the nature lover with its lush canopy of greens as well as adventure junkies with its snorkelling experiences.
8. Mount Bromo: Mount Bromo happens to be an active volcano and part of the Tengger Massif in the eastern java, indonesia.
This peak is located at a height of about 2329 meters above the sea level and is one of the most visited attractions by nature lovers and adventure seekers. It takes about 20-30 minutes to climb to the top of the peak. The route is a bit sandy and you need to be very careful about the same.
Location: East Java, Indonesia.
What are the best things to do in Indonesia?1. Enjoy a landscape view in Bandung: You can start your Indonesia tour with the fourth largest city of this country, Bandung. It is known as the Paris of Java and happens to be quite developed at the present time.
The best thing you can visit in Bandung is the volcanoes present around the city. If you go around 30 km in the North side of the city, you will get to see an active volcano which erupted for the last time in 1969. You will get to see the smoke in the area and also you will be able to smell the sulphur in the air. There is also a lake in the City which has an awesome landscape view.
Location: East Java, Indonesia.
2. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site: Borobudur is another awesome place to visit in Indonesia which is a Buddhist monument. Here you will be able to see the Buddhist monument of the ninth century and it is situated in the middle of the alluring rice fields and wonderful Palm trees.
Because of its breathtaking beauty, it is treated as a UNESCO world heritage site. You can also relish special Indonesian food in this city. And if you want to enjoy something heavenly then you should take the sunrise Indonesia tour here for sure.
Location: Jl. Badrawati, Kw. Candi Borobudur, Borobudur, Kec. Borobudur, Magelang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia.
3. Take a look at the Museum in Kaliurang: If you like going to museums to see different souvenirs, then you can surely head out on a trip to the village Kaliurang and then visit the Ullen Sentalu museum.
It is quite popular among the local people as a weekend getaway place and you will get a pleasant temperature here as well. In the museum, you will get to see the different things from the Javanese era. A city named Yogyakarta is just 25 km south of this place which you can explore to enjoy the traditional rituals of the people.
Location: Jl. Boyong No.KM 25, Kaliurang, Hargobinangun, Kec. Pakem, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55582, Indonesia.
4. Experience Archaeological site visit in Prambanan: You can go to Prambanan to visit the famous archaeological sites in Indonesia. There are so many temples in this area and you will get the real flavour of ancient Indonesia.
If you are a person who loves to take a lot of pictures then you can get them clicked in this area for sure. If you decide to go to Prambanan then you must visit it just before the sunset to witness the glow by the last light of the sun.
Location: Jl. Raya Solo - Yogyakarta No.16, Kranggan, Bokoharjo, Kec. Prambanan, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55571, Indonesia.
5. See the Sunrise from Mount Bromo: The local people say that if you have come to Indonesia and didn't see the sunrise from Mount Bromo, then your journey is on no occasion complete.
If you want to enjoy the scenic beauty then you must take this Indonesia tour to Mount Bromo for sure. Here you will also find a national park where you can get to know a lot of things about the flora and fauna of Indonesia.
Location: East Java, Indonesia.
6. Relax in Komodo Islands: Komodo islands is another interesting place to visit in Indonesia. Some people say that it is heaven on earth and if you want to enjoy a pollution-free Indonesia tour then you must visit Komodo for sure.
These are a collection of quiet Islands where you can enjoy a relaxing day off. Your Indonesia holiday package will be a perfect amalgamation of the chilling atmosphere and the ancient culture of the place. And we can assure you that you will get a lifetime experience here.
Location: East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia.
7. Enjoy traditional culture in Flores Archipelago: If you wish to know about the local culture of several places then you must visit Flores archipelago. Here you will be able to meet the local people and enjoy the small villages like Melo village.
Here you can experience their traditional dance form named Caci. The whole day will be in between a lot of ethnic groups and it will be a culture-rich Indonesia holiday package for you. If you have more time here then you can go to the national park and see the hiking trails.
Location: East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia.
8. Try out adventure sports in Pink Beach: If you are an adventure lover then you must visit Pink Beach in Indonesia. It is the place where you can do some water sports like snorkelling. It is one of the secluded beaches in Komodo Island itself.
The name came from the pink sand of this beach and the best thing is you have to take a boat ride to reach there. So if you want to try out diving and snorkelling then you must visit this beach on Komodo Island for sure.
Location: East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia.
9. Experience the taste of Volunteering: It is always great to do something for the place we visit. You can try your hands on volunteering in the Indonesia tour in Komodo Islands. Even if you are not good at volunteering then also you should try out that thing here.
You can join the Taman Bacaan Pelangi organisation who set up the libraries and offer workshops to the underprivileged people around the city. You can simply join them and have a great experience in volunteering in a country like Indonesia. It will be a fulfilling experience for you which you can relish throughout your life.
Location: East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia.
How to reach Indonesia?The best and the most convenient way to reach Indonesia would be by air. You can get direct flights to Indonesia from almost all the major international terminals.
You can also book a flight to Soekarno–Hatta International Airport in Jakarta or Ngurah Rai International Airport in Denpasar. Some of the most common airline operators to Indonesia from India are Delta, Gulf Air, Oman Air, KLM, and Singapore Airlines.
What is the best time to visit Indonesia?The best time to visit Indonesia is in the months of May, June, and September. In this period of the year, you will get to enjoy the dry season and get clear days to marvel at the famous landmarks of the country. The best part of the Indonesia trip package in this period is that it is not very crowded and you can easily spend time in privacy.
How much does a trip to Indonesia cost from India?A 7 nights and 8 days Indonesia travel package from India would cost in the range of INR 21000 to INR 40000. The pricing of the travel package solely depends on your requirements.
This Indonesia travel package will cover all the lodging and transfer expenses. You will also be offered curated tours in Indonesia with a tour guide to make sure you don’t face any kind of issues.
Is Indonesia visa free for Indians?Indians don't need to visit and stay in Indonesia for a period of 30 days. You will get a Visa Exemption Stamp at the immigration counter after your arrival.
If at all you wish to spend more than 30 days then you get in touch with the concerned authorities for a visa or book a Indonesia travel package that lets you stay away from the hassles of visa compliances.
How many days are recommended for a trip to Indonesia?You need to at least spend 8 to 10 days in Indonesia to make sure that you visit all the important places of tourists interest and take part in all the must do things. If you wish to stay for a longer period then it would be much better on your part.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Indonesia?The Indonesia trip package of 2 weeks for 2 persons would cost around Rp 19,930,841 which is equivalent to INR 101847. This includes everything like accommodation, transfers, meals ,etc.
Is Indonesia expensive to visit?No, Indonesia is not an expensive country to visit. It happens to be one of the budget places that you can visit from India with your family. The minimum expense per day of Indonesia travel package would be $20 for a single person.
Is Indonesia visa free for Indian?There is no need to have a visa for visiting Indonesia from India for a period of 30 days. Upon your arrival, the authorities at the immigration department will put a visa exempt stamp.
What are the best adventure activities in Indonesia?1. Ayung River Rafting in Ubud: Ayung River Rafting in Ubud can be considered as a fun-filled adventure activity that takes the visitors through lush green forest. The tourists will be able to sight spectacular scenic views all around at the time of going down the rapids.
2. VW Safari to Ubud: Driving down the beautiful roads to Ubud aboard a classic open roof Volkswagen Cars is definitely an exhilarating experience to reminisce. You can rent the cards for a half day tour or a full day tour and marvel along with your friends taking part in this unique and once in a lifetime experience.
3. Trekking to Padar Island: Trekking to the Padar Island happens to be one of the top adventure activities that you can experience with your groupmates. The best part of this tour lies at the end of a steep one hour long trek through the curved paths.
4. Mangrove Discovery Tour: Mangrove discovery tour to the forest of Bintan is at all times termed as the best experiences for tourists visiting Indonesia. The fun boat rides through the dense vegetation with a friendly guide from Thrillophilia will definitely be fun filled as the tour will let you spot plenty of mangrove snakes dangling on branches of the tree.
Which are the romantic things that can be done in Indonesia?1. Witness The Romantic Sunset At Uluwatu Temple: Witnessing the romantic sunset at the famous Uluwatu temple is one of the best things that you can do during the visit to Indonesia. The best part of this activity is that it keeps you far from any pollution as well as offers an amazing scenic view of nature.
2. Stroll Along Seminyak Beach: Seminayk beach is one of the beaches in Indonesia where you can spend loved moments with your beloved partner without being distrubed by anyone. The beach is a bit less crowded and you can stroll along the coast with your partner soaking in all the flavours of the ocean.
3. Jet Ski Together At Nusa Dua: Nusa Dua happens to be located on the south of Bali and it is home to bright blue waters. This is the place which is widely popular for offering the best ever water sports to the adventure seekers from all over the world. It would be just wonderful to spend time jet skiing and parasailing with your beloved partner.
4. Surf Together In Balangan Beach: Balangan Beach is one of the amazing beaches in Indonesia that is very much popular for swimming and surfing. You can rent surfing equipment and take on the massive waves like a pro.
You will just be awestruck with the beautiful views all around serving some delicious local snacks and refreshing drinks. Love birds usually prefer to unwind themselves on the sunbeds overlooking the views of the turquoise blue water of the ocean during their Indonesia tour package.
Which are the best islands to visit in Indonesia?1. Gili Trawangan: Gilli Trawangan happens to be the part of the three islands which are known as Gili Islands. You can rent a bicycle and head out on an exploration tour of the island. Some of the best places to visit on this island are turtle sanctuary, coconut groves, etc. Once the sun sets, you can enjoy the throbbing nightlife during your Indonesia tour package in the late night bars and themed events.
2. The Wakatobi Islands: Wakatobi islands is one of the four islands that form the mini archipelago in the south of Sulawesi. The best part of this island is the diving spot which lets the tourists explore the underwater world beneath the waves. You will surely fall in love with the astounding diversity of marine life snorkelling and swimming in the course of Indonesia tour package.
3. The Mentawai Islands: Mentawai islands are a collection of about 70 islands on the west coast of sumatra island. The islands are widely popular for their surfing opportunities that attract tourists and adventure seekers from all over the world on Indonesia tour packages.
4. Nusa Lembongan; Nusa Lembongan is a wonderful place in Indonesia that offers you an offbeat experience far from the crowded areas. The island has a serene atmosphere where tourists can spend time in relaxation along with their loved ones. Visiting this island, you will also get a chance to sight different varieties of sharks, turtles, and rays.
What sort of wildlife can I experience in Indonesia?1. Sumatran orangutan: Sumatran Orangutan is one of the exclusive arboreal that lives in the Tropical and Subtropical Moist Broadleaf Forests.
As per the reports, it is believed that they have got closer social ties than their cousin Bornean. The weight of the species is about 66 – 198 pounds and the height is in the range of 4 -5 feet. The total population of this species in Indonesia is about 14,613.
2. Sumatran rhinos: Sumatran Rhinos happen to be the smallest living rhinoceroses and the only Asian rhino that have two horns. These species are covered with long hair and are closely related to the extinct woolly rhinos.
The natural habitat of these species of animals are Dense highland and lowland tropical and subtropical forests. The weight, length, and height of the sumatran rhinos is 1,320 -2,090 pounds, 6.5-13 feet, and 3.3-5 feet respectively.
3. Bornean orangutan: Bornean Orangutan is somewhat different in appearance than the Sumatran Orangutan but it has a broader face and a shorter beard. These species are slightly dark in color and live in Lowland rainforests and tropical, swamp and mountain forests. They happen to be one of the most threatened species and only a 1500 individuals or so remain at the present time.
Which are the best cities to explore in Indonesia?1. Jakarta: Jakarta is the capital city of Indonesia and happens to be the administrative hub of the country. It is the most populated city of Indonesia and is built on a modern scale. You can marvel at a number of significant landmarks and shopping complexes spread all over the city.
2. Bandung: Bandung is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in Indonesia. The key attractions of this city is its tea plantation, art of disco structural design, and architecture. You can also find a number of beautiful resorts offering comfortable and luxurious stays.
3. Surabaya: Surabaya happens to be one of the oldest cities in Indonesia that is widely famous for its beautiful mosques, huge buildings, and canals. This place is also known because of its association with the independence struggle.
4. Bali: Bali is one of the most loved honeymoon destinations in the world because of its mountains, green areas, coral ridges, and pristine coastlines. The beauty of this place will surely captivate your soul. You can also visit a number of divine religious sites.
How much does a trip to Indonesia cost?
A trip to Indonesia will be light on your pockets, starting from INR 14,000 per person with various inclusions. Known for its volcanic islands this place is frequented by travelers all through the year. If you are a backpacker then you can complete the entire trip at a very low price but if you wish for a trip filled with luxuries then it might get a little costlier. The best part about this place is getting a visa for it is really easy and cost of adventures and various other things is not too high.
How do I get a visa for Indonesia?
Getting a visa Indonesia is just a child’s play all you need is an authentic passport with two blank pages and proof of onward and return flights. Moreover, if your stay is for less than 30 days then you can tour the country hassle free but if it is more 30 days then you need complete certain formalities which can be checked at their official website. Also, the best thing is to pick Indonesia Holiday Packages and leave all the responsibilities and formalities on them.
What sort of climate can I find in Indonesia?
Known for its tropical climate Indonesia is a very weather friendly country. Be it the peak winter months or the heated up summers here the temperature falls in the moderate range. The coastal plains have almost 28°C while the uplands are cooler with 23°C. The best part of this place is, that it is split by the equator and holds a remarkable climate. Another thing is the humidity which ranges from 70 to 90 percent.
What documents one must carry while visiting Indonesia?
If you plan a visit to Indonesia then make sure you carry your passport as that is a must. Another thing that you need is the proof of the onward and return trip tickets to Indonesia as that gives a proof of your stay period. Getting a visa for this place is very easy and all you need is a passport with a minimum of two blank pages and that's it. Next, a thing to keep in mind is to book a good package so that your trip goes hassle free and you need not to give much attention to the formalities.
What kind of travel luggage I should have? What kind of clothes should be there in my luggage?
Many things are not needed if you plan a visit to Indonesia, the most important thing is to load yourself with cash and take your passport along. Talking about the clothes you can take nice colorful summer clothes as this place has a tropical climate and you need to pack your woolens.
Next, make sure you keep the basics with yourself and tour the country. Also, keep a section empty in your luggage as you will have a lot of souvenirs to take back home as this place has a lot to offer.