Uluwatu Sunset Tour Highlights
- Witness the sunset at one of the best Balinese temples to visit - perched high above a sea cliff face
- Be mesmerized by hypnotic Kecak dances, dazzling flames, and colorful cultural costumes
- Relish delicious sea-food at the Jimbaran Beach - with majestic views of the ocean
- English speaking guide to get better insights of the cultural heritage
Uluwatu Sunset Tour Overview
Travel hassle-free around and check off three classic south Bali attractions on thisUluwatu Sunset Tour with Kecak Dance. Start your tour from Uluwatu Temple, set on the top of cliffs from where you can capture sweeping views of the great ocean. Later watch a Kecak dance and firewalking performance, depicting the stories of legendary 'Ramayana' with the sunset. Eventually, transverse to Jimbaran Bay and feast on fresh seafood on your own before the chauffeur drops you at the hotel.
About the activity:
- A unique sightseeing experience designed to amuse participants with various shades of Bali.
- The tour starts with a visit to Uluwatu Luhur temple, which is a clifftop Hindu temple.
- Enjoy breathtaking sunset scene from the temple and capture it on your camera.
- Then after the sunset, you can watch the most intense dance performance of Bali, Uluwatu Kecak Fire Dance which involves powerful chanting, enacting of chapters from Ramayana.
- Indulge in a scrumptious dinner experience at Jimbaran Beach.
- An English speaking guide will accompany you on the tour, so you can learn more about the local culture and traditions from him.
- The package also covers round-trip transportation from and to your accommodation in Bali.
Select Package Option
Uluwatu Sunset Tour With Kecak Dance
More Details about Uluwatu Sunset Tour
Know Before You Go for Uluwatu Sunset Tour
- Activity timings: 11:00 AM to 09:30 PM
- Avail free transfers from Kuta and Ubud.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.