Bali Land Package Highlights
- Admire the grace of Bali that offers a delightful tropical getaway with the picture perfect beaches, charming waterfalls, active volcanos and so much more
- Experience tasteful dining on the cruise ship in the romantic ambience, followed by a spectacular dance performance and live music session
- Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a UNESCO world heritage site offers a mesmerising sight of green rice paddies stretch
- Mesmerise the beauty of Uluwatu Temple nestled gracefully on top of the cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean and believed to be one of the six key pillars of Bali
- Visit the traditional village of Celuk to embrace the fascinating culture and wander around numerous artistic shops
- Boost your adrenaline by indulging in thrilling water sports like jet ski, parasailing and banana boat to feel the adventure within
Bali Land Package Overview
About the destination:
Bali, also known as the land of gods, has plenty to offer to travellers of all tastes from across the globe. The beautiful beaches, party clubs, natural escape in Kintamani highlands and rice paddy fields will definitely leave you awestruck and with a lifetime travel experience. Stroll around the beautiful beach of Kuta, a place that has its own charms that lures travellers all around the world, widely known for its party-centric atmosphere. Indulge in swimming, surfing or simply lie down and witness the mesmerising view of the turquoise waters gushing towards the shore. Bali has a lot to offer to experience a perfect getaway.
Places covered: Kuta - Kintamani Highlands
Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
Start Point: Ngurah Rai International Airport
End Point: Ngurah Rai International Airport
Accommodation: Comfortable stay for 4 nights in your preferred category hotels
Meals: Breakfast included as mentioned in Itinerary.
Guide: Professional English speaking guide to help you explore the cities
Transfers: All transfers by car as per the itinerary.
Visa Assistance: It will be provided (Charges are not included)
Note: Package customization available on request. Drop an inquiry to know more.
- Enjoy the best sunset view in Bali on a beautiful catamaran with dinner and live performance.
- Visit the Kintamani mountain region & see Mount Batur the active volcano with running lava down its peak.
- See the Balinese mythical Barong Dance.
- Experience Parasailing, jet skiing, and a banana boat ride in one day.
- Walk in the beautiful paddy fields in Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
- Experience world-class wellness treatment with Balinese Spa
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset at Uluwatu Temple.
Not to miss in Bali:
- Swing over the canyons at Bali Swing.
- Go diving in Padang Bai or Tulamben.
- Visit Gili Island on a day trip from Bali.
- Go on safari at Bali Marine and Safari Park.
- Get photographed at Bali Handara Gate.
How to Reach:
One can board a flight to the Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) from Mumbai, and Delhi, and reach Bali in 9 to 13 hours, depending on the airline.
Bali Land Package Itinerary
Select Package Option
Deluxe Package with 3-Star Hotels
More Details about Bali Land Package
Know Before You Go for Bali Land Package
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- International / Domestic flights are not included in the package.
- Visa assistance will be provided however charges are not included.
- Travel insurance is recommended and charges are not included.
- Meals not mentioned are not included in the package.
- Personal expenses and mandatory hotel taxes (if any) will have to be paid by you at the destination.
- Please depart on suggested timings to avoid any inconvenience.
- Please do not litter and keep the environment clean.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for Bali Land Package
- Walking shoes