Best Selling Masai Mara Tour Packages
Offering you fascinating experiences, the Kenya Tanzania tour package from India promises you an exotic African holiday.
About Lakes and Masai Mara Reserve Tour in Nairobi:
- Embark on this 5 day Kenyan safari and see abundant wildlife during game drives through great landscapes. Travel to Lake Nakuru National Park in the Great Rift Valley, to Lake Naivasha and to the vast plains of the Masai Mara.
- At Lake Nakuru, witness large colonies of flamingos, African fish eagles, tawny eagles, green wood hoopoes, cliff chats and pelicans on the shores.
- Go on a beautiful nature walk at Lake Naivasha. Also, enjoy taking photos of the famous ‘Big 5’ at the Masai Mara.
- The tour departs on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Daily departure will be available for a group of 2 or more.
- This package is inclusive of food, accommodation and transport through out the tour for five days.
The Land of Wilderness, Masai Mara is a very popular national reserve in Kenya, which is famous across the globe for its adrenaline-pumping game drives. This national reserve is home to the world-famous Big-5 and is one of the best places in the country to witness the Great Migration. Bestowed with diverse landscapes, including vast grasslands and bushes, Masai Mara is a paradise for nature and wildlife lovers. Masai Mara offers visitors a myriad of exhilarating activities to enjoy, including Hot air balloon safari, game drives, walking safari, and bush camping. With the Masai Mara Safari Package from India, you can enjoy the best kept secrets of this astounding African national reserve.
About the Destinations:
Make most of your trip to Africa by venturing out on game drives and adventure trips that will acquaint you with exotic flora and fauna. The Maasai Mara National Park and Lake Nakuru are among the most preserved natural landscapes in the world. Home to elusive wildlife like lions and cheetahs and the preferred location for migratory birds, this belt is paradise for animal and nature lovers.
Enjoy the thrill of watching animals in their natural habitat at extremely close proximity in Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru tour in Kenya! Take your time to understand the nature and behaviour of these exotic animals. This trip will surely take you a step closer to nature!
Duration of the Tour: 3N/4D
Meal Types: All meals – Lunch from Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 4.
Activities: Game Drive, Wildlife Spotting
Temperature Range: Summer: 28-32 Degrees, Winters: around 12 Degrees
About the Activity
- Explore the beauty of the African ecosystem on this 9 day 8 night tour of Kenya.
- The tour starts on arrival at Nairobi airport where a representative will transfer you to your hotel.
- The tour is a great way to experience the African landscape filled with beautiful sights and lots of flora and fauna indigenous to Africa.
- During the tour, you will visit Samburu National Reserve, Mount Kenya, Sweetwaters, Ol Pajeta conservancy, Masai Mara and Mara River.
- The tour includes accommodation, transport, meals and a lot of sightseeing.
- Nestled in Africa’s eastern coast, Kenya is known mainly for its thrilling safaris, iconic heritage sites, picturesque highlands, and verdant valleys.
- With the Kenya tour package from Thrillophilia, you can explore the world-famous attractions of this beautiful country, including Amboseli and Masai Mara.
- Once you reach Kenya on the first day of your tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Nairobi, where you will spend the rest of your day at leisure.
On the second day, you will head towards Amboseli, which is a very popular national park well-known for its huge elephant herds. You will enjoy a joyous game drive to Athi plains to Namanga to Nairobi. In the second half of the day, you will enjoy your game drive inside the park, where you will spot elephants, lions, cheetahs, giraffes, and spectacular views of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- You will spend the third day at Amboseli enjoying thrilling game drives and soaking in the spellbinding views of the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- On the fourth day, you will proceed to Lake Naivasha - rift valley’s only freshwater lake. Here, you can enjoy boating and spend time spotting water birds, monkeys, zebras, giraffes, and gazelles.
- On the fifth day, you will proceed to Masai Mara Game Reserve, which is a part of the very popular Serengeti National Park. You will spend your time here spotting a plethora of beautiful wild animals.
- You will spend the sixth-day enjoying game drives at Mara or alternatively choose to enjoy hot air ballooning across the stunning Mara plains.
- You will conclude your Kenya tour on the seventh day and proceed on your journey back home.
Day 1 : Arrival in Nairobi and Flight to Masai Mara
Day 2 : Explore the Masai Mara Savannahs.
Day 3 : See the Masai Mara from the Air.
Day 4 : Road Trip to Lake Nakuru National Park-
Day 5 : Explore Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 6 : Transfer by Road to Aberdare National Park
Day 7 : Game Drive in the Aberdare National Park
Day 8 : Return to Nairobi for a Short Flight to Diani
Day 9 : Swimming with the Dolphins at Kisite Mpunguti Marine Park
Day 10 : Relax with your Favorite Cocktail Drink or Walk on the Beach
Day 11 : Visit the Mamba Village (Crocodile Farm)
Day 12: Fly from Diani to Nairobi
Customizable Masai Mara Packages
8 Days Kenya Wildlife Tour
- After you reach Kenya on the first day of the trip, you will be transferred to Nairobi.
- On the next day, you will head for an exploration tour of Amboseli national park, where you will enjoy a game drive and soak in the beautiful views of Mount Kilimanjaro.
- The third day will be all about a continuation of your exploration tour of the Amboseli National Park.
- The fourth day will take you on an excursion to the serene Lake Naivasha.
- On the fifth day, you will visit the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve via the Great Rift Valley.
- The sixth day is dedicated to a thrilling game-viewing drive in Masai Mara National Reserve, where you will encounter the famous Big 5.
- On the seventh day, you will be driving back to Nairobi after your last game drive in the wilderness of Masai Mara.
- You will bid a hearty goodbye to Masai Mara on the eighth day and proceed on your onward journey.
- Games drives
- Spotting lions, cheetahs and other spectacular predators
Duration: 8 days and 7 nights.
Approx Price: Rs. 1,33,180.
Best Kenya Tour Package to Spot the Big 5
You will get to ride on an open top vehicle through the vast plains and national parks and also relish staying in the safari style lodges at night. The Masai mara packages offers the tourists close encounters with various wild animals like giraffes and elephants.
- Day 1 will mark your arrival at Nairobi in Kenya.
- Day 2 will take you to Aberdares, where you will spend fun-filled leisure hours at the famous Aberdare National Park.
- Day 3 is dedicated to an excursion to the picturesque Lake Naivasha. Enroute you will spot the cascading Thomson Falls.
- You will head to Masai Mara on day 4 and enjoy an exhilarating game spotting safari in the late afternoon.
- Day 5 will be all about a full-day game-viewing drive inside the Masai Mara Reserve.
- Day 6 will conclude your Kenya safari and force you to head back home.
- Fine dining experience
- Game viewing from the tree lodge
- Spot Africa's 'Big Five' - Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino and the Cape Buffalo.
Duration: 5 nights and 6 days.
Approx Price: Rs.92,990.
6 Days Masai Mara Package With Game Drives
You will also spend time witnessing the wild animals in their natural habitat. The Masai Mara Safari Packages also takes you to lake naivasha, where you can enjoy boat rides, then to aberdare, which is popular for its game drives, and finally to Nairobi for a panoramic tour of the city.
- Your Kenya safari trip will start with your arrival at Nairobi on day 1.
- Day 2 is reserved for a tour to Masai Mara National Reserve, where you can enjoy a thrilling bumpy ride.
- On day 3, you will proceed on an extensive drive in the national reserve and get lucky to spot hippos and crocodiles.
- On day 4 you will proceed to Naivasha, where you can expect to enjoy a serene boat safari with your loved ones in the afternoon.
- Day 5 will be all about a visit to Aberdare National Park, where you can expect to spot Black Rhino, leopard, baboon, black and white Colobus monkey and Sykes monkey.
- On day 6, you will leave for your home country with a promise to return back to the Kenyan wilderness soon again.
- Game Drives
- Boat Ride
- Panoramic City tour.
Duration: 5 nights and 6 days.
Approx Price: Rs. 1,40,566.
5 Nights and 6 Days Tour of Kenya Wildlife
This Masai Mara Safari Packages also lets you witness the widespread natural habitat of lions, wildebeest, Thomson's gazelle, and zebra in Masai Mara. You will also get to visit Lake Nakuru which is widely famous for being a hotspot for spotting pink colored flamingos.
- Soon after you arrive in Kenya on day 1, you will head to the Aberdare region. You will spend the remaining part of the day enjoying game viewing right from your balcony.
- On the next day, you will gear up for Lake Nakuru National Park, where you will enjoy a fun-filled game drive in the afternoon. Later, you will head to Lake Naivasha, ending the day’s excursion.
- Day 3 is reserved for a tour to Masai Mara National Reserve, where you will enjoy an enthralling afternoon game drive and spot the popular Big 5.
- You will spend day 4 inside the reserve, taking part in morning and afternoon game drives.
- You will head to Nairobi on day 5 and prepare for your departure the next day.
- On day 6, you will finally kiss Kenya goodbye.
- Games Drives
- Spotting lions, cheetahs and other spectacular predator.
Duration: 5 nights and 6 days.
Approx Price: Rs.1,33,954.
3 Day Tour of Masai Mara and Wildlife Spotting
Taking this tour, you will be transferred from Nairobi to the national park and will also be provided a full day game drive at no additional cost. The Masai mara packages will take you from Nairobi to Masai Mara national park in private vehicles and let you marvel in the wilderness of Kenya along with your group of adventure seekers.
- Once you arrive at Nairobi on the very first day of your trip, you will pay a visit to the Great Rift Valley viewpoint, before proceeding to the Masai mara national reserve. After reaching Masai Mara reserve, you will enjoy a game drive in the afternoon.
- Day 2 of your safari tour is reserved for two enthralling game drives, one early in the morning and the other late in the afternoon.
- After you enjoy your final game drive in Masai Mara in the morning, you will head back to Nairobi, from where you will leave for your home country.
- Picturesque drive descending the Great Rift Valley and onwards to Maasai Mara
- Masai Mara safari tour.
Duration: 2 nights and 3 days.
7 Day Samburu and Masai Mara Safari Tour
Taking this Masai Mara Safari Packages, you will be able to spend some time in relaxation as well as head out on various adventure tours like nature walks, cave painting tours, hot air balloon rides and biplane flips. You will also get a chance to learn more about the warriors academy from the expert Masai Mara safari packages guides.
- Taking part in this tour, you will be spending day one to day 4 in Samburu sojourn. Once you arrive, you will be transferred to the hotel and then you can get refreshed. In the course of your stay, you will be spending time taking part in some of the game drives through the conservancy and Samburu National Park. you will get a chance to discover the Samburu Special 5: reticulated giraffe, Grevy's zebra, beisa oryx, Somali ostrich and gerenuk.
- For the last three days of the tour, you will be visiting Masai mara national park. You will be staying in one of the luxury cottages and taking part in the safari tours around the park as well as indulging in some of the exciting game drives.
- This tour also lets you spend time watching birds, taking a hot air balloon ride, and visiting the rhino sanctuary. Once you are done with all the activities, you will be dropped at the airport for your return journey to commence.
- Balloon Safari
- Walking Safaris
- Africa Photographic Safari
- Mobile Safaris
- Fly-In Safari
- Whale watching
- Gorilla Trekking
- Africa Golf Safari.
Duration: 6 nights and 7 days.
Approx Price: From $4,255 per person sharing.
7 Days Private Safari Around North and South Kenya
The Masai mara packages offer comfortable stay in the campsites with a delicious full board meal plan. You will surely be able to make the most of your safari tours as you will be assisted by expert local masai mara guides and trackers who are well acquainted with every bit of the national park.
- Upon reaching Nairobi on day 1, you will be transferred to Samburu National Reserve, where you will enjoy a mind-boggling afternoon game drive.
- You will spend day 2 inside the Samburu National Reserve, taking one game drive in the morning and the second one late in the afternoon.
- Day 3 is reserved for your transfer to Lake Nakuru National Park, where you will enjoy an afternoon game drive upon reaching.
- You will proceed towards Naivasha Lake on day 4 and directly reach Hell’s gate National Park where you will enjoy a short trekking and game drive. Later, you will head back to Lake Naivasha to enjoy boating with excellent views of the wild hippos.
- On day 5, you will proceed to Masai Mara National Reserve, upon reaching where you will enjoy a thrilling afternoon game drive.
- Day 6 is reserved for a full-day exhilarating game drive at the Masai mara national park.
- Your private safari tour will end on day 7, when you will have to wind up for home.
- Game drives
- Nature hikes/walks
- Boat trip.
Duration: 7 days 8 nights.
Approx Price: Rs.111,582 to ? 134,797 pp (INR).
Essential Information To Visit Masai Mara
How to Reach Masai Mara?
- By Road: You can also choose to reach masai mara by road. You will need to drive from nairobi to narok and then to Kilima camp. This total journey would take close to almost 7 - 8 hours.
Best Time to Visit Masai Mara
However, if you wish to sightsee the great migration without much crowd, then you can plan your journey in the middle of October and November. The months of February and March are also considered to be stunning for visiting Masai Mara as you will be able to see lush green grasslands and some baby animals leaping here and there.
Cost of Safari in Masai Mara
What to Pack while Visiting Masai Mara
- Neutral color clothing and light fabrics
- Long sleeved shirts and long trousers
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Swimwears and appropriate clothing for water based activities
- Hat and sunglasses
- Binoculars and camera
- Reusable water bottle
- Multi-way travel adaptor - type G (three rectangular pins)
- Supplies for local community projects.
Health and Safety Tips for Masai Mara Safari
- You must at all times follow the instructions given by your guides and drivers as they are well acquainted with the place.
- You should at all times make sure that you carry enough water with you when going out so that you can keep yourself hydrated.
- It is also recommended to carry sunscreen lotions and a hat to beat the scorching heat of Kenya.
- You should also make use of mosquito repellents and wear long, loose clothing to protect yourself from insect bites.
- Kenya is prone to yellow fever, so you should take vaccines at least 6 to 8 weeks before your scheduled departure.
Things to do in Masai Mara
Thrilling Safari on Foot With Nature Hiking
Heading ahead on the nature tour, you will be able to listen to the sounds of cricket, breathe the fresh unpolluted air, and sight an astoundingly beautiful horizon all around. You will be assisted with some expert local guides who are well acquainted with the routes as well as the behaviors of wild animals.
Timings: One hour to half day.
Best Time: May to September.
Entry fee: $400-$500 pp.
Hot Air Ballooning Above the Plains of Masai Mara
This ride lasting for about an hour gives you a once in a lifetime opportunity to get enthralled by the amazing wildlife experience. Once you are done with the flight, you will be able to relish a champagne breakfast and a drive back to the campsite.
Timings: One to 2 hours.
Best Time: Early in the morning.
Entry fee: $410 for an adult.
Game Drives at Mara Naboisho Conservancy
The night game drives only takes place in the Mara Naboisho Conservancy which opens up your prospects to sight lions, elephants, cape buffalo, and rhinoceros, hyenas, giraffes, hippos, Nile crocodiles, wildebeest, zebra, gazelles, antelopes, and more.
Timings: 6.30am to 9am & 3.30pm to 6.30pm.
Best Time: January, February and July to October.
Entry fee: $80 USD per person for 24 hours.
Safari in the National Park While Riding a Horse
This Masai Mara Package Tours along with groups galloping past the zebras and giraffes are surely going to be some of the priceless memories that you will at all times cherish. In the course of this offbeat activity, you will be able to capture some of the close encounters with your favorite wild animals.
Timings: Half day to multi day.
Best Time: July to October.
Entry fee: £6,109.
Witnessing the Great Migration of Wildebeests
The migration of millions of wildebeest towards the edge of Mara River followed by the herds of zebras is surely a heart pounding experience. You and your loved ones witnessing this happening will surely go back home with a delightful experience.
Best Time: July to September.
Half Day Long Safari in Masai Mara
You will be able to see the brilliant wildlife in their natural habitat. Visiting the Masai Mara in the course of the rainy season will just tranquilise your soul as you will be able to see emerald green beauty all around.
Timings: Half day.
Best Time: July to September.
Enjoy Wildlife Photography in Masai Mara
Most of the wildlife photographers come over in special customised photographic safari vehicles that have got 360 degree swivel chairs, air conditioning and personal bars. You will surely be able to relish an ultimate photographic experience with the brilliant wildlife here.
Best Time: July to September.
Aerial View of Masai Mara From a Jet
Timings: 2 Hours.
Best Time: July to September.
Entry fee: US$350.00 to US$3,812.00.
Enjoy a Meal in the Middle of the National Park
The best way to celebrate the wilderness will be releasing a bush meal under Acacia along with your group at the base campsite and watch the mesmerizing views of the setting sun below the sights and sounds of Africa.
Timings: One to two hours.
Best Time: July to September.
Explore The Maasai Village
You can also be a part of various cultural activities and visit some of the important landmarks like the Capacity Building Centres Koiyaki Guiding School, the health center, education and water programmes in Talek Town and the Basecamp Masai Brand (BMB) a handicraft workshop.
Best Time: July to October.
Entry fee: $20.
Places to Stay in Masai Mara
You will be provided with amazing daily game drives with an expert Masai mara packages guide to assist you and help you in the course of indulging in various activities like balloon rides, walking safari tours, as well as visiting cultural events. Tourists love to watch birds chirping on the trees from their rooms as well as love to relish the special bush dining.
Location: Masai Mara National Reserve Kenya.
Price: $525 to $830.
Staying at this place, you will be able to head out on various game drives, safari walks, hot air ballooning activities, and much more. The campsite also offers various cultural tours and has a well established spa for providing relaxing massage therapies to the tourists. If you are planning to visit Masai Mara along with your beloved partner then do check out the secluded honeymoon suites of this campsite.
Location: C14, Keekorok, Masai Mara National Reserve Kenya.
Price: $535 to $935.
Tourists staying at this campsite can take part in game drives, hot air balloon rides, photographic safaris, and bush dining. The campsite has got about 9 spacious tents that included two specially designed family tents.
All the tents have ensuite bathrooms, hot water showers, flushing toilets, battery charging facilities, solar and generator power backups, and much more. The campsite is disabled friendly which means it is wheelchair accessible.
Location: Talek river 2, Keekorok, Kenya.
Price: $600 to $850.
Elephant Pepper Camp
The campsite is widely popular for its offerings like modern comfortable stays, dinner under the stars, and campfires in the evening. You will also get wifi connectivity in the campsite to keep you connected to the rest of the world at all times. The best part of this campsite is its delicious lazy Italian recipes.
Location: Masai Mara, Kenya.
Price: $595 to $775.
The best part of this campsite is its child friendly safari programmes, walking safari tours, and night game drives. You will be highly impressed by the spacious tents of the campsite along the verandahs.
Tourists staying at this campsite love to take part in cultural tours, game drives, guided walking safaris, 4x4 drives, picnics, bird watching, bush dining, children activities, photographic safaris, star faxing, sundowners and the list continues.
Location: Naboisho Conservancy Simba, Kenya.
Price: $360 to $1065.
The campsite has got about 5 beautiful cottages designed with distinct themes featuring breezy decks for breathtaking views. It is considered to be one of the best places in Masai Mara to spend time in relaxation at the end of the action packed safari tours and delight your taste buds with deliciously crafted italian food by expert chefs.
Location: Mara North Conservancy Masai Mara, Kenya.
There are three luxury tents equipped with all sorts of modern amenities to make sure that you have a comfortable and memorable stay along with your loved ones.
You will be taken out for various night game drives, bush walks, nature tours and much more in the course of your stay. In the evening hours, you can enjoy the campfire at the site along with all other fellow travellers or else visit a local Maasai Village to learn more about the way of living of local residents.
Location: Saruni Wild, Lemek Conservancy, Lemek, Kenya.
Price: $480 to $820.
Sentinel Mara Camp
It is very much popular for its guided nature walks, safari activities, and game drives. All the tents in the campsite offer unobstructed views of the Mara river as well as the beautiful surroundings. The rooms in the campsite are designed with writing desks, canvas wardrobes, large wooden chests, canvas chairs and butler’s trays to let you have a perception that you are still close to cosmopolitan life.
Location: Masai Mara National Reserve 00502 Kenya.
Price: $595 to $730.
Mara Bush Camp
The campsite is situated close to the borders of the masai mara national park and offers unforgettable game drives with expert guides and trackers. Staying at this campsite, you will be able to enjoy birdwatching, bush dining, half day and full day safari tours, and hot air ballooning.
Location: Olare orok,serena, Kenya.
Price: $880 to $1030.
You will surely fall in love with the overall arrangements at the campsite and would fall for the warm and hospitable staff. One of the best things that tourists love about the Maitra Camp is its delicious food that is prepared by some of the expert chefs.
Location: Talek River Maasai Mara, Masai Mara National Reserve Kenya.
Price: $300 to $500.