Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Get a taste of North and South of Vietnam with Thrillophilia's 7-day holiday package that takes you across two stunningly exotic cities - Saigon and Hanoi in Vietnam. This is the perfect vacation for all, you and your loved ones will get to enjoy cruises, island visits, interacting with the locals, trying out Vietnamese foods and shopping, witnessing the country's history unravel with sightseeing tours and much more.
- On Day 1 of the North and South Vietnam tour, you will arrive at the airport and meet with our representative who will arrange for your transfers to the hotel in Saigon/HCMC. At the hotel, you will get checked-in and spend some time relaxing. In the evening, you will be taken to an authentic Vietnamese restaurant for a welcome dinner. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 2, you will begin to with breakfast at the hotel and then set out for a comprehensive tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels - these are passageways that were dug during the Vietnamese war to be used as hideouts, hospitals etc. Along with this, you will also get to see other popular attractions like - War Remnants Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office. Afterwards, you will stop at the Ben Thanh market for some shopping. You will stay overnight at the hotel in Saigon.
- On Day 3, you will have breakfast at the hotel before proceeding with a trip to the riverside town of Cai Be. Here you will go on a 4 islet Mekong River tour on a cruise. Later, you will also stop by one of the islets - Thoi Son. Meet with the locals, see traditional tile and ceramic making, enjoy Vietnamese foods and more. Lunch will be arranged at a local village house before making a return to Saigon. You will spend the night at the hotel.
- On Day 4, you will have breakfast and then spend the earlier half of the day at leisure. Choose to go shopping, or explore the local areas. Later, you will get checked-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport to catch a flight to Hanoi. Upon arrival in Hanoi, you will get picked-up up by our representative who will escort you to the hotel for check-in.
- Later, you will go on a city sightseeing trip and visit all the most popular attractions like - Ho Chi Minh Museum, Ba Dinh historical square and Ho Chi Minh Residence house, Hanoi Old quarter to visit Hang Duong “Candy” street, Hang Ngang “Clothes” street, Hang Buom “Wine” street, Old house 87 Ma May street, Hang Gai “silk” street, St. Joseph Cathedral, Hoan Kiem lake and King Ly Thai To statue. In the end, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 5, you will get breakfast at the hotel and then board a shuttle to travel to Halong. Once you get to Halong Port, you will get on a cruise ship to explore the limestone Islands, relax on an island beach, visit a fishing village to interact with the locals and much more. Overnight stay and all meals would be on the cruise, sailing on the Halong Bay.
- On Day 6, you will wake up on the cruise in the middle of the sea and savour an on-board breakfast buffet. You will also visit the limestone grotto. Later, you will disembark your cruise with a return at the Halong Port. From there, you will get transferred back to Hanoi, at the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 7, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
It was a real fantastic Holiday Organised by Thrillophilia. We really enjoyed a lot. Thanks for your Help, specially would like to mention about the Hotels provided by you were really best. Full Marks to you & your team
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.