Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
The best portal for planning any tour...This is not the first experience with Thrillophilia more than twice I've been travel with them and this is a tr...
I and my family use to buy all travel packages from Thrillophilia you can compare the prices with the other websites too you'll always find good rates ...
Trip Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Get a taste of North and South of Vietnam with Thrillophilia's 7-day holiday package that takes you across two stunningly exotic cities - Saigon and Hanoi in Vietnam. This is the perfect vacation for all, you and your loved ones will get to enjoy cruises, island visits, interacting with the locals, trying out Vietnamese foods and shopping, witnessing the country's history unravel with sightseeing tours and much more.
- On Day 1 of the North and South Vietnam tour, you will arrive at the airport and meet with our representative who will arrange for your transfers to the hotel in Saigon/HCMC. At the hotel, you will get checked-in and spend some time relaxing. In the evening, you will be taken to an authentic Vietnamese restaurant for a welcome dinner. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 2, you will begin to with breakfast at the hotel and then set out for a comprehensive tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels - these are passageways that were dug during the Vietnamese war to be used as hideouts, hospitals etc. Along with this, you will also get to see other popular attractions like - War Remnants Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office. Afterwards, you will stop at the Ben Thanh market for some shopping. You will stay overnight at the hotel in Saigon.
- On Day 3, you will have breakfast at the hotel before proceeding with a trip to the riverside town of Cai Be. Here you will go on a 4 islet Mekong River tour on a cruise. Later, you will also stop by one of the islets - Thoi Son. Meet with the locals, see traditional tile and ceramic making, enjoy Vietnamese foods and more. Lunch will be arranged at a local village house before making a return to Saigon. You will spend the night at the hotel.
- On Day 4, you will have breakfast and then spend the earlier half of the day at leisure. Choose to go shopping, or explore the local areas. Later, you will get checked-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport to catch a flight to Hanoi. Upon arrival in Hanoi, you will get picked-up up by our representative who will escort you to the hotel for check-in.
- Later, you will go on a city sightseeing trip and visit all the most popular attractions like - Ho Chi Minh Museum, Ba Dinh historical square and Ho Chi Minh Residence house, Hanoi Old quarter to visit Hang Duong “Candy” street, Hang Ngang “Clothes” street, Hang Buom “Wine” street, Old house 87 Ma May street, Hang Gai “silk” street, St. Joseph Cathedral, Hoan Kiem lake and King Ly Thai To statue. In the end, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 5, you will get breakfast at the hotel and then board a shuttle to travel to Halong. Once you get to Halong Port, you will get on a cruise ship to explore the limestone Islands, relax on an island beach, visit a fishing village to interact with the locals and much more. Overnight stay and all meals would be on the cruise, sailing on the Halong Bay.
- On Day 6, you will wake up on the cruise in the middle of the sea and savour an on-board breakfast buffet. You will also visit the limestone grotto. Later, you will disembark your cruise with a return at the Halong Port. From there, you will get transferred back to Hanoi, at the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 7, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
As you land in Saigon, our representative will receive you from the airport and will assist you to the hotel.
Get a hassle free check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
In the evening, you can take a walk in the neighborhood and explore nearby places.
Treat yourself with a lip smacking Vietnamese dinner and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, head out to explore the most famous attractions of the city.
Our first stop is Cu Chi Tunnels, a 200 km long network of underground tunnels made during the times of American war.
These tunnels included command posts, hospitals, shelters, and weapon factories.
After the tour, head back to the city and explore popular sites such as War Remnants Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office.
In the evening, enjoy shopping at Ben Thanh market. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a toothsome breakfast in the morning and get transferred to Cai Be, a small town located in the Mekong Delta.
Today, you will be taken for a boat cruise to explore famous islets among the Mekong river.
You will be visiting Thoi Son islet, where you will get a chance to learn about Bonsai gardening and their local traditions and customs.
Walk through the village and witness the natives preparing tiles and ceramics and other goods.
Experience the country life and have a traditional vietnamese lunch at a local residents' house.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Saigon.
After having a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to board a flight back to Hanoi.
As you land, meet our representative and get transferred to the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
Today, you will be visiting Ho Chi Minh museum, Ba Dinh historial square and Ho Chi Minh Residence house.
Later, join a short guided walking tour of Hanoi Old quarter and visit Hang Duong, Hang Ngang, Hang Buom “Wine” street, Old house 87 Ma May street, Hang Gai “silk” street, St. Joseph Cathedral and Hoan Kiem lake and King Ly Thai To statue.
Towards the evening, witness a water puppet show and have dinner at a local restaurant.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Halong Bay via bus.
It will take you 3 hours to reach your destination and as you reach, head to the port.
Get onboard, check-into your cabin and witness the mesmerizing view of the bay.
Start sailing and spend the day at leisure, head to the open deck and witness limestone rocks emerging from the waves.
Enjoy a scrumptious lunch onboard and later go for a trek to the summit and leap into the panoramic views of the bay.
You can enjoy swimming, sun-bathing or take a walk at the beach.
In the afternoon, go for a trip to the fishing village and return to the cruise for dinner and an overnight stay.
Wake up early to join the Tai Chi session on the open deck and after freshening up, enjoy a light breakfast.
The cruise will stop at the limestone grotto, where you will witness the natural rock formations.
As the cruise docks at the port, disembark and get transferred to Hanoi city by bus.
After arriving , check-into the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport and board a flight back home.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The best portal for planning any tour...This is not the first experience with Thrillophilia more than twice I've been travel with them and this is a trustful platform it is reliable and charges are reasonable to book any activities, long or short tour all over the world as any tour you choose whether long or short tour it was amazingly organized...We choose this package right from the airport we get picked-up on-time the representative was kind, professional and friendly too...We have a smooth checked-in at the hotel...All plan of the tour has been informed before the travel day with full details information...The service is very nice for the whole tour...Transport and foods were up to the mark...The local operators were supportive everywhere during the tour... Vietnam is a great place with a rich culture, lots of amazing sightseeing and natural beauty...7-days we spend was incredible...This package deserves a 5-star rating
Rated : 5.0
I and my family use to buy all travel packages from Thrillophilia you can compare the prices with the other websites too you'll always find good rates in Thrillophilia... We've used Thrillophilia many times traveling in many different places within the country and outside the country... This time I wrote a review of the recent trip I took in Vietnam.. the tour was absolutely great everything was well-organized, well-managed, and well-arranged with a great experience we had every time there...Worth recommending because of its great services, best prices, easy to use, and worldwide makes it the best of the best.
Rated : 5.0
It was a real fantastic Holiday Organised by Thrillophilia. We really enjoyed a lot. Thanks for your Help, specially would like to mention about the Hotels provided by you were really best. Full Marks to you & your team
Rated : 4.0
An excellent trip we had with Thrillophilia, the trip was really an amazing one, everything was outstanding, our tour assistance was supportive, friendly and polite helps us with the checked-in in the hotels which makes us easier with easy documentation... The whole trip the food was very good, the transport was comfortable with on-time picked-up and dropped-off... the destination was really amazing with amazing attractions which were the best memories of our trip...worth traveling this far for this mind-blowing experience.
Rated : 4.0
Such a nice tour we had, the destinations are really a great one, each place we covered was fantastic, our local operators were responsive, communicative and handled it nicely since the begining till ending of the trip...It was really a nice part to get to learn about their culture & lifestyle...Mekong river tour on a cruise was simply unforgettable... All-in-all it was greatly organized and managed...I would like to thanks for your lovely support and perfect plan for our tour
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.