7 Days Tour Package Of Bali Highlights
- Nothing like a hiking expedition to Mount Batur and witness the alluring beauty of surrounding Lake Batur
- Witness the lush green beauty of the Jatiluwih Rice Terrace which is also the UNESCO'S World Heritage site
- Soak in the mesmerizing sunset views from the clifftop of Uluwatu temple and Tanah Lot
7 Days Tour Package Of Bali Overview
About the destination:
An ultimate paradise for every vacation seeker, Bali’s picturesque beaches, coral reefs, majestic waves, world-class activities, ancient Balinese culture, exotic temples, warm hospitality, and its amazingly delicious local cuisine are more than enough for a travel junkie. Ready to experience the magic? Then embark on a 7-day tour to Bali which takes you through some of the most exotic beaches and the Jatiluwih Rice Terrace where the views of the lush green beauty will keep you awe-struck.
- Places Covered: Kuta - Ubud
- Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
- Start Point: Bali International Airport
- End Point: Bali International Airport
- Accommodation: Comfortable stay for 6 nights in your preferred category Hotels
- Meals: Breakfast included as mentioned in Itinerary.
- Guide: Professional English speaking driver cum guide to help you explore the sightseeing spots
- Transfers: All transfers by private car as per the itinerary.
- Visa Assistance: Visa is Free On-Arrival
Note: Package customization available on request. Drop an inquiry to know more
- Visit the engaging Kecak Dance and Barong Dance
- Experience beautiful Sunset Dinner Cruise with Bali Hai
- Relaxing 2 Hours Spa and Massage at Bali Orchid Spa
- Admire the beauty of active volcano Mount Batur
- Visit the beautiful Ulun Danu Beratan Hindu temple
Things not to miss:
- Gaze at the beautiful sunset to feel the serenity within
- Stroll amidst the rice paddies around Ubud
- Witness the enchanting Hindu temples
- Explore the underwater world by indulging in various water sports (We can help you add the water sports on a free day in your itinerary)
How to Reach:
One can board a flight to the Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) from Mumbai, and Delhi, and reach Bali in 9 to 13 hours, depending on the airline.
7 Days Tour Package Of Bali Itinerary
Select Package Option
7 Days Tour Package Of Bali
More Details about 7 Days Tour Package Of Bali
Know Before You Go for 7 Days Tour Package Of Bali
- GST is applicable on the tour cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature are not included in the package cost.
- Make sure that you meet the representative within 70 minutes of landing.
- The vehicle is not at your disposal and will be available only on an itinerary basis.
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc or any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
- Meals except mentioned are excluded from the package.
- Do not litter around the beautiful beaches.
- Please depart on suggested timings to avoid any inconvenience.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for 7 Days Tour Package Of Bali
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes