Have fun at Bali Zoo
Taking a trip to the Bali Zoo and forming a relationship with the animals residing in it, is one of the most enjoyable things to do in Bali with kids.
When you arrive at the Bali Zoo, you can see orangutans, elephants, lions of Africa, and other exotic animals.
Take a few photos of the Indonesian birds that you've never seen before.
Learn about Sumatran Elephants from an expert mahout as you get up close and personal with the animals.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the company of playful orangutans at the Bali Zoo, where you can feed the animals that encircle your table.
Round out your experience by interacting with a wide range of wild animals.
Click Here to Book Now: Bali Zoo Tickets
Enjoy at Waterbom Bali
- If you're looking for family-friendly things to do in Bali with kids, don't miss a trip to Waterbom Waterpark for a day of fun and relaxation.
- Let your heart skip a beat by trying rides such as the "Boomerang," which has a 20-metre drop.
- Float through lush jungle and among exotic animals and plants as you relax in a large rubber tube in Lazy River.
- Surf, skate, snowboard, or just relax with a cocktail in the flow rider's wave-like ocean of fun
- Sample a wide variety of dishes, from fish fingers to siomay to Panettini to pineapple colada at restaurants like Bali Banana.
- By taking on the Constrictor and The Climax water slides, you'll get a taste of the world's longest and steepest water slides, respectively.
Explore Wildlife at Bali Safari and Marine Park
- Those who enjoy wildlife and the natural world should take advantage of this opportunity to visit the Bali Safari and Marine Park.
- Get your hands on an adventure park ticket and see endangered animals like the Komodo Dragons, Sumtran Elephants and the Orangutans in action!
- Have access to the park's native wildlife, which numbers in the hundreds of species, and visit different parts of the park.
- There are three options: the dragon, leopard, and rhino packages.
- Using a 7-hour park ticket that comes with a friendly guide hand-feed the animals.
Enjoy at Banana Boat Ride
- To be on top of a banana-shaped boat that is being towed by a motorboat is an amusing experience to relish.
- Feel the euphoria of the ocean's crashing waves taking a banana boat ride as it is one of the top fun activities to do in Bali with kids.
Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- Located in Padangtegal, the Ubud Monkey Village is an idyllic hideaway, and is the only place that honours the intelligence and beauty of these creatures.
- The Balinese monkey and the macaque are among the more than 120 monkey species you'll see, and meeting them is one of the fun activities to do in Bali with kids.
- Wander through the forest and explore the forest's little enchantments on their own, which are scattered throughout the forest.
Explore Bali Bird Park
- With 2000 square metres of space and over 1,000 birds representing 250 different species, the Bali Bird Park is the world's largest aviary.
- See beautiful birds from around the world, including the Australian Pelican, Cassowary, and the well-known, brightly coloured Birds of Paradise, here.
- Palm trees and other plants that are essential to the well-being and happiness of the birds can be found in abundance throughout the park.
Enjoy at Circus Waterpark, Kuta
- The Circus Water Park in Bali is the island's first theme park, and it's conveniently close to the island's international airport, Ngurah Rai.
- With a variety of water sports for kids, the park is designed exclusively for family fun.
- Adults and children alike enjoy the Circus Water Park's popular rides and sports, such as the Wave Slider, Mini Spiral Slider, Mini Speed Racer, Pinisi Boat & Spill Bucket.
- You and your family can relax at the four swimming pools here besides enjoying thrilling rides.
- In Kuta, the Circus Water Park is an excellent location for children's birthday parties.
Visit the Abandoned Plane
- The mysterious wreckage of a Boeing 373 plane on private property in Bali was discovered some time ago.
- But today, tourists from around the world flock to see the plane's charm since its reporting.
- Even the locals don't know how the plane got there, despite the fact that it sits right next to one of Bali's most important highways.
- Use the Boeing 373 as a selfie spot and spice up your social media.
Watch and Kecak Dance Show
- It was in the 1930s that the Balinese dance known as kecak was first introduced to the world, and today watching it is one of the mandatory things to do in Bali with kids.
- The dancers' synchronised movements are visually appealing as there are about 50 people involved.
- To see a Kecak dance performance, head to Uluwatu Temple as their Kecak Fire Dance Show is the most entertaining.
Enjoy a Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Getting to ride Bali's only and first hot air balloon at the Chedi Club is indeed one of the unique things to do in Bali with kids.
- Witness the best spots in Bali from above as you soar above vast rice fields.
- Make sure you select your preferred time slots before you board this magnificent hot air balloon for a ride!
- It feels surreal taking in the lush green paddy fields from 50 metres in the air.
- You and your kids will get only a few minutes of ballooning time, so make the most of it.
Click Here to Book Now: Hot Air Balloon Ride at Chedi Club
Experience Underwater Scooter Ride
- Playing in the azure waters of Benoa Beach is one of the best things to do in Bali with kids while vacationing in.
- Try something new, like riding an underwater scooter in Bali, to see vibrant coral reefs and marine life up close and personal.
- Combine this activity with other exhilarating water activities like diving, parasailing, jet skiing, and the like to make it even more exciting and fun.
- Book a watersports tour and take in the stunning views of Bali's coastline.
- Admire the beautiful coral reefs and admire the eye-catching marine life.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the activities through, a safety briefing by a knowledgeable instructor will help you.
Click Here to Book Now: Bali Underwater Scooter
Go on a Rolling Donut Ride
- A donut boat, as the name implies, is a spherical tube boat that is towed by another boat via a rope attached to the donut boat.
- It is one of the most exciting things to do in Bali with kids where each of you rides an inflatable donut-shaped boat towed by a speedboat as you race across the water.
- You'll have the time of your life as you ride the waves of Bali's azure waters.
- Donut-shaped ride through crystal clear waters will take your breath away and leave a lasting impression on your memory for the rest of your life.
Enjoy at Bali TreeTop Adventure Park
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park in Bedugul is a great place to spend a day if you're into flying foxes.
- Some of the things to do in Bali with kids is to indulge in Black runs and supercharged adrenaline, however there is much more to the park than these.
- On the yellow squirrel circuit, kids ages 4 to 6 can have a blast on the mini flying fox.
- Thrill seekers like you can take advantage of the many runs between the mini flying fox and the end of the circuit.
Have breakfast with the Orangutans
- Breakfast with Orangutans at the Bali Zoo is one of the things to do in Bali with kids where you can fuel up on a hearty breakfast before meeting orangutans and elephants up close.
- At the Gayo Restaurant at Kampung Sumatra, you can have the wild acrobat kings of the jungle entertain you while you savour Bali's local cuisine.
- As part of the breakfast buffet you can gorge on iced tropical fruits, fresh juice, warm bread, and a variety of main dishes like pancakes,fried rice, buttermilk, and cereals.
- However, take care when photographing the orangutans because they can easily get hold of your hair and refuse to let go.
Click Here to Book Now: Breakfast With Orangutans at Bali Zoo
Visit Blanco Renaissance Museum
- Do Antonio Blanco, a late Filipino-born maestro, created an exclusive collection for the Blanco Renaissance Museum, which has become Ubud’s popular tourist spot.
- One of the educational things to do in Bali with kids is to visit the valley which houses this museum devoted to lithographs of Balinese women, paintings, collages, and other forms of illustrated poetry.
- With children by your side you can always have a snack at the museum cafe, while enjoying the beautiful gardens surrounding the building.