Rafting In Telaga Waja River Highlights
- Raft one of the famous rivers in Bali and wade through the crystal-clear waves on a safe, inflatable raft
- Paddle down the rapids of Telagawaja River, a medium-level (Class III-IV) route with some challenges to test your skills!
- Indulge into a well-deserved flavorsome buffet lunch with scenic views all around
Rafting In Telaga Waja River Overview
Experience the off beaten path in Bali and go white water rafting down the Telaga Waja River. Despite being in a quiet and secluded area, white water rafting is a wild water sport that's perfectly suited for nature lovers and adrenaline junkies alike. You'll be assisted by a professional team, so there's nothing to worry about at all. Throughout the 14 KM course, you'll get to see beautiful panoramas of mountains, waterfalls, rice fields, and stone cliffs.
Around Rendang Village, you'll be greeted by fresh mountain air and (if you're lucky) wild exotic birds. A delicious chef-prepared Indonesian buffet lunch will be waiting for you at the finish point. Travel hassle-free through a sanitized car from your hotel, and soak in the scenic views of Bali's roadways.
About the activity:
- If you are planning for some adventurous outing, this tour is the perfect fit for you.
- Engage in this thrilling rafting activity and feel the adrenaline rush as you raft through the Telaga Waja river.
- Start your tour after getting picked up from your hotel and get transferred to the tour locality by early morning.
- Continue rafting trough the Telaga Waja river after a quick briefing from your guide about the safety.
- Enjoy rafting in the clear blue water and feel the thrill while making the twist and turns in the strong currents.
- Marvel at the stunning sights of the mountains, rice terrace and stone cliffs along the streamline.
- Delight in an exciting buffet lunch in the noon and end your tour by getting dropped at your hotel ending your thrilling experience.
Select Package Option
Afternoon Rafting In Telaga Waja River(With Sharing Transfers)
Morning Rafting In Telaga Waja River(With Sharing Transfers)
Afternoon Rafting In Telaga Waja River(With Private Transfers)
Morning Rafting In Telaga Waja River(With Private Transfers)
More Details about Rafting In Telaga Waja River
Know Before You Go for Rafting In Telaga Waja River
- The activity timings are 08:30 AM to 03:30 PM.
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.