Browse through a wide range of Bali family packages with exciting offers and deals for a perfect escape into the postcard-perfect archipelago of Bali. With a series of Bali tour packages, you can explore the best attractions or embark on exciting activities in Bali.
Our Bali holiday packages allow you to plan a unique holiday experience in the little island which is a favourite destination for holidaymakers. The packages are curated mindfully to make your family trip one-of-its-kind in every way. You can avail our tour packages from any city in India and curate them according to your choice and budget.
Seeking for a taste of day tours from Bali? Booking the exclusive Bali tour packages you can get to see the spectacular live shows that make Bali a preferred destination for the party buffs. Our specially designed tour packages cover everything from visiting the spiritual sites to exploring the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
If you are looking for a relaxing vacation book our special package and experience the world-class Balinese yoga and meditation available in the beachfront resorts. From enjoying a full day zip-lining, climbing to travelling through various circuits on treetops, you can add as many activities you want to in your tour package. You can even customise your tour by choosing the type of accommodation and number of touring days as you would prefer.
Keeping in mind the budget factor, the cheapest Bali vacation packages are available with or without flight prices for a pocket-friendly trip. With our best Bali packages, you can avail all the fun that this beautiful island destination has in store for you. It's for you to check out what’s there for you and grab the best deal offer from Bali tour packages.
People Also Ask About Family Tours in Bali
What are the other best things to enjoy in Bali that you can book through Thrillophilia?Here are some of the activities to enjoy in Bali that you can book through Thrillophilia:
1. Finns Beach Club Bali Day Pass
2. Swing in Bali Ubud
3. Instagram Bali Tour
4. Waterbom Waterpark Tickets
5. Upside Down World Bali Tickets
6. Bali Bird Park Tickets
7. Bali Night Safari Tickets
8. Bali Zoo Tickets
9. Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
10. Bali Safari and Marine Park Ticket
11. Monkey Forest Ubud Tour
12. Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park Tickets
13. Saloka Theme Park
Which are the best places to visit Bali with family?
1. Waterbom Bali-Spanning over 3.8 hectares, Waterbom Bali offers a wide range of activities to adventure buffs of all tastes. It is one of the must include spots in your Bali family packages where your kids can spend fun filled time in the expansive kids’ area and adults can soak in the day away from the din and bustle of a city. The eco-friendly amusement park aims at nurturing Mother Earth and securing the lives of our future generations.
Location: JI. Kartika Plaza Tuban, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia- 80361
Highlights: Lazy River, Boomerang, Green Vipers, Fast and Fierce etc
2. Treetop Adventure- Built in 2005, Treetop Adventure boasts of its series of rope walking courses on tree tops in the largest botanical gardens of Bali. Set in an open-air environment, Treetop Adventure is one of the best activities to include in Bali family packages.
Enjoy a full day zip lining, climbing and travelling through various circuits on tree tops. Varying levels of challenge make this activity best suited for adults and children. One of the highly recommended activities which drives you away from the crowd pulling attractions of the city amidst natural settings and allows you to embark on thrilling adventures.
Location: Candikunning, Baturiti, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82191, Indonesia
Highlights: Blue Circuit, Orange Circuit, Red Circuit, ‘Squirrel’ Yellow and Green Circuits, ‘Adrenaline Black Circuit
3. Bali Wake Park- For the ultimate fun day out, Bali Wake Park has to be in your Bali family packages which offers something for everyone in your family. The sprawling park houses a surfeit of attractions ranging from sunbeds to relax and soak up the amazing vibe of the place to adrenaline charged water sports in which you can joy spills and thrills for the whole day.
Let your kids enjoy a great time in Aqualand which is Asia’s largest inflatable obstacle course. The infinity pool of the park houses an inbuilt mini bar which serves an eclectic menu of cocktails and drinks. It is a great pot with an amazing ambiance to unwind your stress after the rides.
Location: Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa No.7X, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Highlights: Infinity pool, wakeboarding
4. Ubud Monkey Forest- Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve and temple complex housing approximately 700 long-tailed macaques amidst tropical forest settings. Four groups of monkeys inhabit this reserve each occupying different territories of the estate. It is also the site of Pura Dalem Agung Padangtegal, Holy Spring and other temples where cremation ceremonies are performed.
Those who wish to stay a few days amidst the balmy tropical forestland, can book any of the private villas or resorts that offer accommodation of different choices. Ubud Monkey Forest is one of the most sought-after places for day tours from Bali which attracts a traffic of over 10,000 tourists every month.
Location: Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Highlights: Home to 340 long-tailed Balinese monkeys
5. Tanah Lot Temple- This is one of the most photographed temples of the island and one of the must visit places to include in your Bali family packages. Located atop a rock on the coastal side of Beraban countryside, the summit temple offers spectacular vistas of the coast which overlooks the sea. Tanah Lot Temple is one of the seven ocean temples which is believed and revered among the natives to create a spiritual bulwark against evil vibes that roll on the sea currents.
The temple stands as a cultural icon in Bali and had been holding a revered place in Balinese mythology down the ages. It is a great site to watch the tropical sun slowly disappearing in the horizon and listen to the sea waves crashing on the shore from the summit of the temple.
Location: Beraban, Kediri, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82121, Indonesia
Highlights: Being situated on a rock in the midst of the sea, the temple resembles a floating island.
6. Pura Luhur Uluwatu- Revered as one of the famous sea temples in Bali, Pura Luhur Uluwatu or Uluwatu Temple is a must visit place for sightseeing in Bali. The colossal temple is perched atop a staggering rock which towers over Bali's famous surf breaks of the Bukit Peninsula.
You will be spoilt for choices for homestays and resorts that allow nature lovers to watch the roaring sea waves lashing against the sandy shore from the comfort of your room. Even for honeymooners who are in search of an offbeat retreat to unwind their romance, this idyllic destination is a must include in Bali family packages.
Location: Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Highlights: Famous Balinese sea temple perched atop a rock formation which is believed to be on guard against the sea evils.
7. Tegallalang Rice Terraces- Acres of paddy field in a terraced layout displaying elegantly trimmed saplings in attractive patterns will soothe your eyes like few others of this kind. Include a day trip to the Tegalalang Rice Terrace in your Bali family packages and get to see how the skilled cultivators of Bali have used the traditional Balinese irrigation system called “subak” to provide balanced supply of water to the field.
These layouts are situated on valley tops and therefore offer great lookouts of the surrounding landscapes. You should not miss a chance to take a few selfies in this Instagram perfect setting of this UNESCO World Heritage Site and wind down your cares in a peaceful environment.
Location: Jl. Raya Tegallalang, Tegallalang, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Highlights: Elegantly cut rice fields, traditional Balinese irrigation system
8. Goa Gajah Gianyar- Goa Gajah Gianyar is a prominent Hindu archaeological site which is popularly known as the Elephant Cave due to its proximity to the Elephant River. Enlisted as one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the history of this mysterious cave dates back to the 11th century. The looming entrance of the cave which resembles the mouth of a demon is an allegory to man’s venture into the underworld by some act of misconduct.
Inside the cave one can see relics of Hindu deities and bathing pools that allure tourists and history enthusiasts from across the world. Besides several archaeological marvels inside the cave, the beautiful verdant backdrop is the real draw of the place.
Location: Bedulu, Blahbatuh, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Highlights: 8th century Buddhist relics, three icons each covered in red, yellow and dark fabrics, 10th century Hindu relics
9. Pura Ulun Danu Bratan- Built in adoration of Goddess Danu, this iconic Balinese temple is also known as the Floating Temple. Sited on the bank of Lake Beratan amidst the highlands of Bedugul region, the brilliant temple is one of the best places to visit in day tours from Bali.
The site owes much of its characteristic charm to the sweeping landscape and soothing climate of the place. As you enter the temple gate, you will be awestruck by the Balinese architectural features, tiered shrines, a Buddhist stupa and tropical gardens punctuated with traditional relics. A looming mosque perched atop a hill at the back of the temple reminds us of the nation’s multicultural fabric.
Location: Danau Beratan, Candikuning, Baturiti, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82191, Indonesia
Highlights: shrines of Vishnu, Brahma and Shiva, a Buddhist stupa, tropical gardens
10. Bali Safari and Marine Park Gianyar- Bali Safari and Marine Park Gianyar is one of the top places to include in your Bali family packages for an amazing educational, adventurous and fun trip. Home to more than 100 species of animals including rare and endangered animals viz. the Komodo Dragon, Bali Starling Bird and Orangutan, the park offers real safari adventure along with deluxe accommodation facilities.
Embark on a safari on elephant back or in a jeep and interact with your favourite animals. To enjoy raw wildlife experience, stay in a fully appointed themed resort within the estate and watch the animals up close.
Location: Jl. Profesor Jl. Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra No.km 19,8, Serongga, Kec. Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80551, Indonesia
Highlights: Ranthambore a replica of an ancient Indian fort in Rajasthan, Kampung Gajah (elephant village), a sanctuary for retired working elephants, showcase of Komodo dragons, Bali Agung Show
Which are the best things to do in Bali with family?
1. Bali Swing- With a wealth of world class activities and incredible photo shooting spots, Bali Swing is well worth a place to visit for day trips from Bali. It is also the oldest sing park in Bali which is dedicated to visitors of all ages and kinds. As you step into the Swing Heaven, you will feel as if you have entered a green paradise.
Ride on an elephant back in a stylish teak wood chair and travel across paddy fields, jungle and water bodies. You can also get to taste delicious chocolate in the Chocolate Factory as a part of this package. For your dose of adventure, take on 2 hours’ rafting expedition in the Ayung River followed by a gourmet lunch.
2. Trek to Mount Batur- While preparing your itinerary for day trips from Bali, don’t miss out on a chance to visit Mt. Batur which is the largest active volcano in Bali. Standing at an elevation of 5,600 metres above sea level, it offers great adventure treks with astounding landscape views.
The summit of Mt. Batur is one of the most popular viewpoints for watching sunrise under the canopy of orange clouds. The hiking tour is one of the most challenging as well as rewarding one which takes you through some of the best trails surrounded in a green blanket. As you cross the rim of the volcano, you will be greeted by troupes of Balinese monkeys.
3. Witness the Beautiful Tegenungan Waterfall- You are on a Bali trip, and yet have not visited the astounding Tegenungan Waterfall near Ubud? Then it is no less than a blasphemy for any globetrotter. Locally called Air Terjun Tegenungan, it is one of the very few waterfalls that doesn't descend down a hill. The short height of the waterfall (only 15 metres) makes it perfect for swimming and enjoying splash and spills with its waters.
Volumes of water tumbling over black stone cliffs into a drop pool invite travellers to stand for a while and witness nature's unbound beauty in the form of a waterfall. Those seeking a serene escapade far from the push of a bustling city, Tegenungan Waterfall has to be in their Bali family packages.
4. Surfing at Kuta- Kuta Beach is one of the most popular and tolerant surfing spots in Bali. The gentle tides and proportionate height of waves make this spot ideal for beginners to learn and master the art of surfing the unbridled sea waves.
The three major surfing areas in Kuta Beach are Mawi Beach, Seger Beach, Legian Beach and Seminyak Beach. Jump on a surfboard and get set to tame the sea waves by your own skill.
5. Visit Lempuyang Temple- Pura Lempuyang Temple is one of the oldest and most revered temples in Bali. Located on the easternmost part of the island the temple is about 2 hours’ drive from Ubud and 2 and half hours' drive from Canggu which makes this historical site ideal for going on day tours from Bali.
Hike up the steep staircase of over 1,700 steps and behold the incredible blend of natural and cultural attractions the place has to offer. On reaching close to the summit, you can get to see splendid vistas of forested mountains on all sides.
6. Watch a Kecak Dance- Your visit to Bali is never complete if you have not watched the mind-blowing traditional Kecak Dance performed by highly skilled Balinese artists. This unique show is performed in the form of a dance drama without use of any artificial backdrop and musical arrangement.
Balinese men chant in chorus intoning the screech of monkeys in multiple rhythms throughout the show. The Kecak Dance performances stand apart from others as it is held in open air usually atop a cliff. The entire program starts at dusk and ends at dusk as it depends entirely on natural light. A highly recommended activity to include in Bali family packages.
7. Visit Nusa Penida Island- The exotic beach of Nusa Penida is one of the hidden treasures of Indonesia which offers unique experiences like few others of its kind. Located about 25 km from Bali, the island is known for its sparkling waterfalls, towering cliffs and shimmering beaches which makes it a must include in the best of Bali family packages.
Make a visit to BillaBong and you will be left spellbound to see the green waters of the lagoon in the backdrop of black volcanic rocks. Rejuvenate your soul at the Seganing Waterfall where you can marvel at volumes of water spouting out of the rocks in the bosom of seamless tropical greenery.
8. Visit Tirta Gangga- An extravagantly decked water garden sprawling over 1-2 hectares of crystal water pools and natural koi ponds nestled amidst lush tropical forest was once a part of the royal estate of the Karangasem rulers. Later the property was turned into an ornamental garden dotted with ornate fountains, divine sculptures, bathing pools, stepping stones and breezy pavilions.
Due to its allusion to the Holy Ganges River, the place holds immense significance vis-a-vis the Hindu heritage of the Balinese people. You can get close with swarms of large red camp fishes swimming in the clear waters of the pond and feed them with your own hands.
The cynosure of attraction of Tirta Gangga is an imposing eleven tired fountain that spouts water through several cascades which is indeed a sight to behold. It is one of the highly recommended places to include in your Bali family packages where you can soak up the spiritual vibe of the place and enjoy great family time.
What is the best time to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October as these are the coolest and driest months with highest traffic of tourists. Bali experiences two major seasons: the dry season and the rainy season. During the dry season the climate is sunny and the average temperature ranges between 26°C-30°C. But as the season coincides with the European summer holidays, there is an increased number of tourists in the major landmarks of Bali.
How to reach Bali?
The best mode of conveyance to Bali is by air. Flights from all major Indian airports fly to Ngurah International Airport in south Kuta which is about 13 KM from Bali. It is also well connected to most of the major airports of Indonesia by domestic flights.
What is Bali famous for?
Bali is famous as the ‘Land of Gods’ for the numerous ancient temples dotted across the island. The beautiful island also owes much of its fame to its numerous looming volcanoes, dramatic seascapes and lush terraced paddy fields. Bali is home to some of the world class spas. Adrenaline junkies make no mistake in embarking in thrilling activities during their Bali trip. Last but not the least, amicable locals who are always at your service make Bali one of the world’s top travel destinations.
Does Bali have good nightlife?
Nightlife at Bali caters to a wide range of party animals with diverse tastes and budgets. From chilling out at sunset to dancing the night away at the beach clubs, party animals have a lot in Bali to enjoy. You can spend the evening relaxing at a spa parlour or simply enjoy a scrumptious dinner by the seafront. If you are fond of art and culture, watch a movie at a theatre or a live show performed by the local artists.
Bali or Phuket, which is better?
For adventure junkies and luxury seekers Bali is the better choice with its collection of world class surf breaks of the Indian Ocean. For those looking for a laidback escapade, Phuket should top your choice of seaside destination with its stunning beaches and a wide range of water sports.
How expensive is Bali?
Bali is the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia. But food and accommodation are available at reasonable prices. For a seven-day trip to Bali the cost per person can vary from Rs. (30,000-50,000) with basic accommodation, food, activities and transport.
Jimbaran fish market is the primary marketplace of seafood in Bali. Located in Jimbaran fishing community village, the market has rows and rows of fresh sea harvest. Here you will get all the sea produces right from tuna, salmon, crabs, shrimps, lobsters and sardines among other such things. The market is located in the vicinity of the restaurants in Jimbaran and Kedonganan that specialise in seafood dining and serve all brilliant fish delicacies. The market offers all freshest sea harvests and as a tourist it is an experience to witness a busy day here among the buzz of a lot of activities that begin right from the dawn.When you stop at the fish market which is a popular stop for tourists on a Bukit peninsula amble, you shall see that the place is lively, frenetic and of course, smelly. Nicely painted colourful boats bob along the shore giving the Jimbaran beach a beautiful look. As the boats unloads their containers, everything, right from small sardines, to lobsters to langoustines are collected by the market stall owners to their respective shops. The action is fast and it is indeed a sight to watch. You can buy your favourite fish here, get it cleaned and cut or processed as you want. Also, visitors with a knack of cooking should head towards the establishments that offer lessons about how to cook the seafood items. If you are good with bargaining, then rise up as early as 5.30am and head straight to the shore where the boats arrive with their collections around 6am. You shall get the best price of your favourite fish if you buy right from the fishermen. Jimbaran fishing village and tourist resort in Bali, Indonesia, is gaining popularity as tourists are showing interest in knowing the fishing community’s lifestyle better.
How about tasting from the best beans of coffee and making your day a refreshing one while in Jimbaran, Bali. Sounds good right? Home of the finest espresso endowments in Bali this espresso factory will lure you away. Brilliant Kirrin Coffee is produced using chose espresso beans from Bali Island. Here they offer roasted products. Inundate yourself in the sweet aroma and kind of espresso in this extraordinary visit devoted to the cooked bean. Indonesia is one of the world's biggest makers of espresso beans, and the over four century history of development has attempted to deliver extravagance mixes served far and wide. Take a stroll in the espresso farm and learn from developing and handling to broiling and serving.Highlights: Also don’t forget to take home some brilliantly crisp beans to appreciate later. Head out for this amazing coffee tour in Bali and make your holidays the most memorable ones.Price: the approximate price for the tour starts from IDR 531, 640
You might have already heard about the Royal Palace in Ubud which we have mentioned before. While you visit the amazing one of a kind royal palace in Bali don’t miss your chance enjoy the cultural night performances. Make it a point to check out the amazing Legong Dance & Ramayana. You will remain awestruck once you witness the dance performance and the thrilling unique music is sure to give you goosebumps. The Legong dance is basically about two brothers, Kings Subali & Sugriwa, who are turned into monkeys. While the Ramanaya dance is basciaclly on Rama, Sita and her brother Laksamana. Head out for this amazing dance performances at the Royal Palace in Ubud. Timings: The Dance performance starts from 7:30 PM in the evening. Price: The approximate price starts from IDR 50,000