Bali Lovina Dolphin Watching With Sightseeing Highlights
- Witness the exotic beauty of the diving dolphins and experience feeding them from a very close distance
- Visit the Banyumala waterfall and soak in the scenic beauty of the surrounding twin lakes
- Explore the Wanagiri Hidden Hill and sightsee the unique flora and fauna of the region
Bali Lovina Dolphin Watching With Sightseeing Overview
Eager to feed dolphins from a distance as close as 2 ft.? Then head to Bali's most exquisite Lovina beach which is blessed with calm waters and is home to a plethora of adorable and friendly dolphins. With jaw-dropping views of dolphins diving deep, the traditional outrigger boat brings the travelers very close to these alluring mammals. Touching the dolphins and clicking pictures while feeding them is a source of unparalleled joy during the activity.
The other highlight of the day is a visit to the marvelous Banyumala waterfall which is decorated with a serene landscape and mighty hills. Keep up the enthusiasm as to satiate your love for nature, the 10 hours activity also lets you explore the twin lakes that surround the Wanagiri Hidden Hill. Do not forget to click beautiful pictures as you stroll along the lakeshore.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from the hotel at around 04:00 AM and enjoy the views of the rising sun on the way to Lovina beach.
- Wear the lifejacket and get seated on the traditional boat to get the best views of dolphins.
- Next, head to the charming Banyumala waterfall and immerse in the pleasant sound of flowing water.
- Visit the famous Wanagiri Hidden Hill and click beautiful pictures in the scenic background.
- Enjoy a mouth-watering lunch that will also include a couple of local cuisines.
- Every equipment is sanitized after each use to maintain hygiene. The use of masks and social distancing is compulsory during the activity.
Select Package Option
Lovina Dolphin Watching With Sightseeing
More Details about Bali Lovina Dolphin Watching With Sightseeing
Know Before You Go for Bali Lovina Dolphin Watching With Sightseeing
- The activity timings are 04:00 AM to 02:00 PM.
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility are included.
- Lunch is included in the package.
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The activity is open to all age groups.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.