Sea Walking in Bali Highlights
- Enjoy the underwater life of Indonesian archipelago for 30 minutes through an extraordinary sea walking experience
- Perfect for beginners and even children sea walking takes you amidst the most exotic marine life in Bali
- Explore the corals and the colourful fish whilst breathing the same as you do on the surface
Sea Walking in Bali Overview
If the thought of being underwater gives you thrills and jitters all together, then sea walking is the activity for you. The bottom of the sea at Bali holds some of the most stunning corals and marine life that can be explored without diving or even getting your hair wet. Sea walking takes you through some of the most exquisite locations where you get to walk on the seafloor - amidst marine life, beautiful fish, breathtaking corals - all unfolding in front of you.
The activity is perfect when you want to avoid the risks of other underwater activities and is conducted under the supervision of trained professionals. Moreover, you do not need any kind of previous training to go for it - making it all the more simpler and exotic at the same time.
About the activity:
- Enjoy sea walking - a soft dive system designed specifically for non-swimmers or those who do not wish to dive - in the exquisite coral beds of Bali.
- Once at the venue, the instructor will help you with a helmet that comes with a transparent visor, and other safety measures before you head down to explore Bali’s stunning underwater life.
- Walk at the bottom of the sea along with a professional guide and explore the exotic marine creatures and corals for a good 30 minutes.
- The package also includes convenient hotel pick and drop off and all the needed sea walker diving gear.
- Each piece of equipment is cleaned and sanitized after every use to ensure utmost safety and hygiene.
More Details about Sea Walking in Bali
Know Before You Go for Sea Walking in Bali
- One must have a shoulder width of 50 cm to qualify for participating in the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- In case your accommodation is outside the limits specified for free transfers facility, you will be required to pay an amount of IDR 100,000 to the driver.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.