Bali Honeymoon Package From Chennai Highlights
- Experience an amazing tropical escape to the land that offers picture perfect beaches, towering mountains and alluring landscapes
- Embrace an experience of swinging over the canyon amidst the lush green landscapes that will surely give you an unforgettable experience
- Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a UNESCO world heritage site offers a mesmerising sight of green rice paddies stretch
- Indulge in various water sports like Jet ski and Parasailing on the beautiful beaches to feel the adventure deep within
- Admire the grace of historically significant archaeological site, Elephant Cave and witness the intricate rock carvings
Bali Honeymoon Package From Chennai Overview
About the destination:
Bali, one of the most popular destinations for honeymooners offers the beauty of the alluring beaches, serene coastline, temples, lush green rice terraces, charming waterfalls and so much more. It is an ideal destination to start your beautiful journey of togetherness. Stroll hand in hand, bare feet around the beautiful beach of Kuta, a place that has its own charms that lures travellers all around the world, widely known for its party-centric atmosphere. Bali has a lot in store for you and your partner to experience a perfect romantic getaway.
- Places covered: Kuta - Ubud
- Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
- Start Point: Bali International Airport
- End Point: Bali International Airport
Accommodation: Comfortable stay for 3 nights in your preferred category Hotels
Meals: Breakfast included as mentioned in Itinerary.
Guide: Professional English speaking guide to help you explore the cities
Transfers: All transfers by car as per the itinerary.
Visa Assistance: It will be provided (Charges are not included)
Note: Package customization available on request. Drop an inquiry to know more.
- Visit the beautiful Tegenungan Waterfall
- Witness the beautiful lush green vistas of Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Admire the archaeological charm of Elephant Cave Temple
- Behold the charm of Balinese architecture in Ubud Royal Palace
- Stroll around the Ubud Art Market
- Indulge in an incredible adventure of Bali Swing
- Indulge in various water sports
- Relax your body and mind in a spa session
Things not to miss:
- Gaze at the beautiful sunset to feel the serenity within
- Stroll amidst the rice paddies around Ubud
- Witness the enchanting Hindu temples
- Explore the underwater world by indulging in various water sports
How to Reach:
One can board a flight to the Bali International Airport (IST) from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, and Delhi, and reach Bali in 9 to 13 hours, depending on the airline.
Bali Honeymoon Package From Chennai Itinerary
Select Package Option
Deluxe Package with 3-Star Hotels
More Details about Bali Honeymoon Package From Chennai
Know Before You Go for Bali Honeymoon Package From Chennai
- International / Domestic flights are not included in the package.
- Visa assistance will be provided however charges are not included.
- Travel insurance is recommended and charges are not included.
- Meals not mentioned are not included in the package.
- Personal expenses and mandatory hotel taxes (if any) will have to be paid by you at the destination.
- Please depart on suggested timings to avoid any inconvenience.
- Please do not litter and keep the environment clean.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for Bali Honeymoon Package From Chennai
- Walking shoes