Kayaking in Bali Highlights
- Enjoy the views of the hidden treasure in Kintamani - the natural hot spring, Mount Abang, and Mount Batur while kayaking
- Feel the peace as you kayak in the volcanic crater lake - Lake Batur - do not forget to click memorable pictures
- Experience this unique water activity under the supervision of experts who ensure safety throughout
Kayaking in Bali Overview
With the panoramic views of Lake Batur, kayaking in Bali is a once in a while experience for adventure lovers. The fun of rowing through the clear waters of the lake becomes all the more memorable when you also get to witness the natural hot spring and listen to stories about the inception of the volcanic crater lake - Lake Batur. As you paddle forward and backward through the crystal clear water of Bali, the mighty Mount Abang and Mount Bature reward you with their spectacular views. What's the wait for!
About the activity:
- Arrive at Lake Batur and get to know about the volcanic crater lake.
- After a much important briefing by the guide, get ready to row through the water.
- As you kayak through the water for an hour, soak in the panoramic views of Mount Abang and Mount Batur.
- All the equipment is sanitized after every use. The use of masks and social distancing is maintained throughout the activity.
More Details about Kayaking in Bali
Know Before You Go for Kayaking in Bali
- Activity timings are 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM and the duration is 1 hour.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- The minimum age for indulging in kayaking activity is 17 years.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.