Bali Waterfall Tour with Bali Swing Highlights
- Get a bird's eye view of the surrounding tropical rainforest, lush green forest, and more
- Capture the best views of Bali during the activity - do not forget to click a few pictures
- Nothing like a swinging experience and experiencing the best views of the charming Tegenungan Waterfall
Bali Waterfall Tour with Bali Swing Overview
The picturesque views of Ubud surrounded by nature's bounty is a perfect treat for all nature lovers. To make these views even more exciting, the Bali Waterfall tour offers you a chance to sit on a swing amidst a tropical rainforest with views of green and terraced rice fields, charming Tegenungan Waterfall and more.
Ride on the single or tandem swings to get a bird's eye view and satiate your desire for experiencing nature's tranquillity from a different angle. Don't worry about the safety as our friendly guide is right behind - all the while you indulge in a good 8 hours of exploration.
About the activity:
- Once you are picked up from your hotel, start exploring the countryside views on the way.
- Arrive at the Tegenungan Waterfall and soak in its picturesque views.
- Get seated on the swing and experience incredible views of the scenic jungle.
- Enjoy a hearty lunch while overlooking the beauty of nature's bounty.
- Every equipment is sanitized to maintain the utmost hygiene. Social distancing is maintained throughout the activity.
Select Package Option
Bali Waterfall Tour With Bali Swing
More Details about Bali Waterfall Tour with Bali Swing
Know Before You Go for Bali Waterfall Tour with Bali Swing
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Pick up and drop locations include Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, and Ubud.
Things To Carry for Bali Waterfall Tour with Bali Swing
- Walking shoes