Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
About the Activity
- Experience a bird’s eye view of the exotic and lush Ubud landscape atop the world famous Bali swing during the Bali Waterfall Tour.
- Morning is reserved for the Bali Swing activity where you will have a memorable experience when you swing over the trees into the wilderness of the forests.
- See the beautiful forests and rice terraces at one of the most-Instagrammed spots in the world.
- In the afternoon, you will be taken to the Tegenungan Waterfall where you can take a dip in its cool waters or enjoy it from a distance.
- Dine in the midst of the sounds of nature- the cascading Bali waterfall, dense & green valley, chirping of the birds, and the crisp clear forest air.
- All of this without the hassles of planning your travel. You will be provided with round trip hotel transfers and an option of a fully guided tour (at your expense)
About Waterfall Tour with Bali Swing
No trip to Bali can be complete without swinging- the latest adventure activity in Bali. Ubud is where swinging originated due to its exotic and panoramic views ranging from dense vegetation to waterfalls, rice terraces, and striking blue skies. Ubud has the best swings with the most picturesque views. Imagine getting a bird’s eye view of the luxuriant rainforests, rice terraces, and waterfalls from atop a swing high up in the sky. This experience of swinging in the sky with single or tandem swings is exciting and gives you a feeling of flying and an adrenaline rush incomparable to anything. You will spend the first half of the day in the breathing in the crisp intoxicating air of the forests during the Bali Waterfall Tour.
After that in the afternoon, you will be driven to the Tegenungan Waterfall, the beautiful waterfall in Bali, which is located in the middle of the abundant greenery. It is a beautiful sight to see the gurgling waters in the midst of the dense forests at the Bali Waterfalls. You can spend time admiring the waterfall from a distance or take a dip in its cool waters. You will dine at the restaurants located amidst this beautiful landscape. You can try the local traditional Balinese food at this restaurant and interact with the locals to get an idea into their way of living. After this, you will be provided a transfer back to your hotel, which brings an end to your Bali Waterfall Tour.
Write Your Story
How to redeem this voucher?
Once you book the Bali Waterfall tour, you will be sent an email confirmation from our side along with a voucher. This voucher needs to be presented to your guide or driver before the commencement of the activity. You can present the voucher either in a printed or electronic form.
Which is the best season for a Waterfall tour?
Bali enjoys a similar tropical climate throughout the year. However, the forests are at their dense best during the monsoon season i.e. from October to April. Bali waterfalls also swell with water during this season and their currents are their strongest best.
What other activities can be pulled off with this activity?
- Swinging in single or tandem swings enjoying the views of the panoramic landscape. - Taking in the awe-inspiring views of the waterfall from the various vantage points. - Swimming near the Bali waterfalls or absorbing its beauty from a distance. - Dining at the restaurants and exploring the local Balinese foods and flavours with a beautiful view of the waterfall. - Take loads of pictures on the cliff and nearby areas.
Is there any age restriction for Bali Swing?
We strongly advise against children doing the swinging activity for safety reasons. Therefore, the Bali Waterfall Tour is not advised for infants in the age group of 0-2 years. We also advise people who are reasonably fit only to try the swinging activity.
How much time I can spend at each place?
You can easily spend 4 hours at the swing. Here you can enjoy the single or tandem swings while admiring the beautiful landscapes of the region, from high up in the sky. This is also a great spot to take pictures from the various vantage points like the cliff and from the swing itself etc. After doing the swinging activity, you can spend 2 to 2.5 hours at the waterfall in Bali. You can enjoy it from a distance or take a dip in its waters. Dining here is a great experience in itself as you are surrounded by the sounds of the gushing waterfall, cool forest air, and the lush greenery. You can try the local Balinese foods at the restaurant.
Does this package include foods or refreshments during the tour?
Yes, lunch is included in this package at one of the restaurants near the waterfall.
Is it worth going for the waterfall tour when visiting Bali?
It is often said that a tour to Bali is not complete without a trip to Ubud for the swing activity and a visit to the waterfall. No other place in Bali offers such sweeping panoramic views of the dense forestation, rice terrace, crystal clear skies, and the panoramic vistas up from the air as the swinging activity does. The waterfall, majestically situated between the thick covers of the forests is also a memorable experience away from the chaos of the city. Spending time close to its cool waters frees and calms your mind like nothing else.
What are the opening hours of Bali swing?
Bali swing is open every day of the week from 8:00 am till 5:00 pm. However, in this package you will be reached at 11:30 am at the swing.
What is Bali swing entrance fee?
This package includes the entrance fee to both the Bali Swing and the Tegenungan waterfall. Though the entrance charge is USD35 or Rs. 2433.43 per person.
Are you providing guide also?
In case you want a fully guided tour, you will have to book an English-speaking guide at the time of the checkout. The driver accompanying you will only escort you till the ticket counter of each attraction.
Are transfers available with this package?
- Round trips are available only for tourists residing in Nusa Dua, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta, Ubud, Sanur, Denpasar, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. - Round trips are not available for hotels located in Lovina, Amed, Negara, Pemuteran, Mundu, and Tembok. - In case your hotel is not located in the areas where round transfers are provided, you need to fill your hotel name and location when booking the tour. This will help the booking team in matching you to the nearest pick-up and drop-off points. - Additional surcharges are applicable for pick-up and drop-off in Tabanan and Candidasa. This surcharge needs to be paid directly to the driver in cash.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.