Donut Boat Ride in Kuta, Bali Highlights
- Indulge in an exhilarating water ride on the crystal clear waters of the picturesque Tanjung Benoa beach
- Enjoy the pristine beauty of the idyllic beach while you indulge in this unique Donut boat ride in Bali
- Embark on the thrilling experience of the Donut Boat Ride with our trained professionals
Donut Boat Ride in Kuta, Bali Overview
You must have had the experience of floating on the water on a usual boat, but have you wondered how exciting it would be to afloat on a donut-shaped boat that slides through water? If not, then head to the mesmerizing Tanjung Benoa beach and indulge in this unique Donut Boat Ride activity where you hop on an inflated donut-like raft and get to admire the beauty of the sea water and the beaches like never before.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel in a sanitized car and admire the panoramic views of Bali on your way.
- Arrive at the Tanjung Benoa beach and get ready for this adrenaline rushing activity.
- Get briefed about the Donut Boat Ride from our trained professional and prepare yourself for the 15-minutes activity.
- Hop on the unique donut-shaped raft and start enjoying this adventurous floating experience.
- While you indulge in the Donut Boat Ride activity, also marvel at the beauty of the Tanjung Benoa beach.
- All the equipment is sanitized after every use. The use of masks and social distancing is maintained throughout the activity.
More Details about Donut Boat Ride in Kuta, Bali
Know Before You Go for Donut Boat Ride in Kuta, Bali
- The minimum age of the participant should be 8 years and the maximum age should not exceed 65 years.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- A minimum of 2 participants are required for this activity.
- The cost of mineral water is included in this package, however, the provision of meals is not a part of this package.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop facility is included in the package.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.