Top Offbeat Things To Do In Bali On Honeymoon
Take A Bali Cruise Day Trip
Time: Cruises are between 7 am to 9 pm
Price: The price for an adult IDR 1,36,3000.00 while that of a child will be around IDR 9,17000.00
Enjoy Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple
- The name itself suggests its story, ‘Tanah lot’ means land in the sea, built to worship sea Gods. One of the things to do in Bali is to stand at the rock and witness the sunset.
Time: This place should be reached at 5pm so that you could roam around and enjoy the sunset at 6:30 pm.
Location: Beraban, Kediri, Tabanan Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Try Hiking At Mount Batur
- You can stop by any shops on your way up or back to buy a souvenir or simply if you crave a refreshment.
Location: Bangli Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Explore night trekking places around Bali:- Trekking In Ubud
Unwind The Scenery With Bali Helicopter Ride
- Choose from the various packages available differing in their timing and areas. Experience stunning views of limestone cliffs, picturesque beaches, and scenic rice terraces.
Location: This activity is located at various locations including Kuta, Kuta Denpasar, Gianyar, Bali.
Price: The cost per person ranges from 10500 INR to 42000 INR for about a 30 minutes flight.
Time: Airbali is open from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm while on Saturday, it operates till 1 pm. It remains closed on Sundays.
Live your DDLJ Moment - Marigold Flower Fields
- You will witness the flowers closing and be moving harmoniously to the way of sun, creating a melodious series of moments. The marigold flowers are a significant part of Balinese culture, having relations with Supreme Bali God. - Undoubtedly, these fields are a feast to eyes. And this wonderland can be visited at free of cost, so plan your trip right now.
Location: The location of these fields is Desa Belok and you can reach here within 15 to 30 minute from Bedugul to Kintamani if you’re riding a car.
A peaceful Retreat for two:- Romantic Bali Restaurants
Explore The Nature At Campuhan Ridge Walk
This walk will allow you two to spend some private time alone, as this route is hardly busy.This activity is calming and an absolute retreat to your body and soul! When in Ubud, this should be among the top things to do in Bali.
Location: This is situated near Ubud Centre.
Watch Lake Batur & Active Volcano
- You can find plenty more reasons to linger around the volcano itself, while those with a penchant for adventure, can also take a winding road, down along the lakeshore to Toya Bungkah, Ulun Danu Batur temple, and witness a collection of hot springs. Lake Batur is on the southeast side of the volcano, 16 kilometres wide and is a popular fishing spot.
Time: The best time to visit is 10 am to 3 pm.
Price: The price of the whole activity will be around 40-140USD.
Click Here, to know more about the exciting honeymoon packages in Bali to make your special one's fall in love again and again.
Go On A Day Outing With Your Dove At Bukit Asah Bugbug
- The slanted hillsides certainly are a change but a very pleasant one. Lay out a blanket. Enjoy the 360-degree view of the sunset over the Indian Ocean and the little islets. And guess what? It’s totally free of cost! This the best place to visit in Bali during a honeymoon.
Location: This place is about an hour and a half drive from Airport
Price: Fees is 15.000 Rupiah.
Take look at these Luxury apartments for your Honeymoon:- Honeymoon Resorts In Bali
Try Free Natural Hot Bath Tubs - Tegal Wangi Beach
- This shoreline was kept as a mystery among wedding picture takers; but after some time, it gained popularity for its basic intriguing sceneries.
Location: Jalan Pura Tegalwangi, Badung, Jimbaran
Distance From Airport: The place is almost 10 kms from the International airport.
Getting There: Walk down the hill from Pura Tegalwangi.
Adventure seekers looking for some thrilling sports in Bali, Check out our list here:- Water Sports In Bali
Watch Deserted Planes In Kuta & Pandawa
- Compartments concealing the valley where the plane is surrendered, used to have numerous shops on way to abandoned plane, however now, you may just discover an old lady sitting at a ramshackle hovel in the city. To get the proper view of the plane, you can be coordinated to a short way up to a slope. Simply proceed to the slope and watch the stunning site.
Location: The Jalan Nasa Dua Selatan Road,
How To Reach: It is a 5-min drive a 40-min walk from Pandawa Beach and 19 kms from Airport.
To know more about the activities in Bali, Click Here:- Fun Things To Do In Bali
Cook What You Catch - Try Fishing At Warung d'Dangin
- "Lesehan" implies eating while at the same time sitting on the floor with a low eating table. So it's a place where you will enjoy your meal in a traditional way, and where you will get a chance to fish together.
How to Reach: If you are located in South of Bali, you can take an ojek (motorbike taxi), angkot (mini bus) or taxi and ask your driver to take you there.
Location: It's in the focal point of Badung city, South of Bali, around 20 km north from Kuta shoreline. You can also search on Foursquare, the location map of the restaurant.
Cost: IDR 50,000 ($5) per kg of carp caught and cooked.
Check out the list of places for shopping in Bali to discover the best markets of Bali island.
Do Yoga Under Sekumpul Waterfall
The falls are bolstered by two upland streams and reaching here needs hundreds of steps to be climbed, which makes it a difficult task. Witness Durian and rambutan trees everywhere and sit and engage in this stress busting activity near the falls. Yoga near to these beautiful falls is one among things to do in Bali for honeymooners.
- Meditate to the sound of falling water beside you and get drowned in the beauty of the village.
Location: These waterfalls are located in the upland region of Bulelong regency in North Bali
Time: You can visit these anytime between 6:00 am and 5:00 pm.
How to Reach: Reaching the waterfall requires a 3 hour drive from the International airport and you can hire a van or a taxi to reach here.
Take An Adventurous Safari - Bali Marine & Safari Park
- Enjoy riding on a safari bus to visit the animals, witness elephant talent shows, get cuddly with baby orangutans, and view baby sharks at the aquarium.
How to Reach: You can book a van or a shuttle bus service to reach here and the distance from the airport is 36.7 kms from Denpasar Bali Airport.
Cost: The basic package costs around 3150 INR.
Time: This place opens at 10 am and closes at 5 pm.
Stand Next To Giant Elephants - Bali Zoo
Location: This place is placed at Gianyar Bali, Singapadu, Sukawati, Bali.
Cost: While the distance from the airport is supposedly a one hour drive, while the ticket price is Rp 828,750 /Pax for adults.
Time: Zoo opens at 9 am and shuts at 5 pm.
Spent Some Time At Clear White Sands of Karma Beach
- There's a genuine Balearic soul on Karma Beach, with a group comprised of individuals of any age from everywhere throughout the world, joined in one extraordinary place, making a dynamic air. It's no big surprise a hefty portion of the world's perceived DJs drops into Karma Kandara while visiting the district, giving the resort fascination.
Distance from Airport: This is 30 mins ride away from the Bali International Airport.
Location: Karma Beach Bali, Jalan Villa Kandara, Ungasan, Kuta Selatan, Ungasan, Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Relax Your Bodies At Natural Massage and Day Spa - Kuta
- Spend a day at Natural massage and day spa. Their services incorporates the finest amenities of a world-class spa, and their dedicated staff, professional therapists will treat you to the ultimate in relaxation and renewal.
Location: Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali
Distance from Airport: 9.1 KM
Price: 60000 to 175000
Go For Cycling Tour With Your Partner in Ubud
- You will be ruined from the earliest starting point to the end with amazing perspectives and concealed pearls along our route.
Distance from Airport: The distance between Ubud and International airport is 37.3 kms.
Ubud Monkey Forest
Other than around 700 monkeys, you can also see 186 species of trees in 12.5 hectares of forest. In this unusual place of worship, mischievous monkeys throng among sacred temples and lush greenery. Other than watching fun-loving monkeys in their characteristic natural surroundings, swinging on trees, lazing along pathways or eating on bananas, the site offers cool strolls along cleared pathways through a verdant nutmeg woods.
Location: These forests are located in Ubud
Price: The entry fee is around 20,000 IDR.
Time: It opens daily from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Enjoy Most Unique Dinner Experiences With Your Loved Ones
Dining In A Secret Cave - Samabe
Price: This dining experience will give you memories of a lifetime, and comes with a cost of $200 per person.
Location: This is situated at Nusa Dua Selatan, Bali which is only 17 km or 35 minutes away from the International airport of Bali. You will further climb down 120 stairs to reach the hideaway galoring conversations.
Discover your romantic getaways, Check our list:- Romantic getaways in Bali
Romantic Dinner In Angelita Patisserie - Kuta
Price: you can expect a bill of Rp 150000 when you dine with your dime.
A Luxurious Afternoon Tea Date At Metis Bali
In addition, the gardens house a world renowned French inspired restaurant. They offer ‘The Melati’ package perfect for snacking; includes spring rolls, sandwiches, cakes, brownies and what not? Or you can order ‘The Alamanada’, a sweets-inspired package for the sugary couple.
Location: Kuta Utara, Badung Bali
Time: This place could be visited between 4pm to 7pm.
Price: The average cost for two being rp400.000.
Sublime Candle Light Dinner At Swept Away
The cooling breeze from the Ayung river flowing by the table, creates a perfect ambience for a glass of champagne or your favourite wine, served along with the 6 course meal, by your personal server for the evening. Candle light dinner is the most romantic things to do in Ubud with your partner.
Location: Several minutes from the west of Ubud main hub, and is a 2 hour drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Time: This wonder opens at 11 in the morning and shuts at 11 at night.
Price: The price ranges between Rp.200,000 - Rp.500,000.
Dine With Lion At Tsavo Lion Restaurant
Price: The average cost is Rp 20,0000
Time: Open from 7 am in the morning to 10 pm.
Location: The setting is located in Bagus Mantra, Gianyar, Bali and is usually visited by safari troops.
Know more about Cool bars to enjoy drinks:- Amazing Bali Nightlife
Make Romance In World Famous Private Beach Hotels
Discover Palm Trees On Beach At Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel
Other than surfing, swimming, sunbathing, walking along the water or kite-flying in which people indulge in. You can simply head to Tuban for some splashing fun and water activities, or you can visit the Upside Down World in Bali, where you can enter seven uniquely designed rooms whose décor and furniture are simply, and deliberately in the wrong way. This is a fun indoor activity and a differently designed place to hang out with your partner..
- This beach is a premium leisure stop, to engage in water activities or feast over yummiest meals at the lane of restaurants.
Location: Kartika, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Cost: INR 13000
Don't forget to check out these super deluxe resorts:- Exclusive Resorts In Bali
Relax Your Lazy Body At Paradise Loft Villas Bali
- Relaxing here will help you restore that forgotten solace and serenity that you’ve longed for. It is perfectly aerated and cozy.
Location & Distance from Airport: The villa is hardly a 20-minutes drive from Bali International Airport (10 km), 10-minutes drive to Jimbaran Beach, about 7 minutes drive to Nusa Dua Bali Shopping Centre, and 30-minutes drive to Kuta Beach (17 km)
Cost: The cost at this villa starts from INR 3300 onwards.
Spa lovers, Want some Luxurious treatments and services? Check out our top picks for the spas in Ubud:- Spas in Ubud
Enjoy Contemporary Art At Taman Sari Villa Bali
One finds a brilliant spread of coconut woodlands and wonderful antiquated sanctuaries dabbing the seaside mountain scene. Nature and marine parks secure the locale. The colossal volcanoes of Java and Bali's honored mountains ascending from the sea are a perfect setting for magnificent day breaks and sunsets.
Location: Located to the north of Legian,Gerokgak Buleleng, Bali Seminyak has always had a feeling of exclusivity.
Cost: The distance from International airport is 10 kms approx and ranges from IDR 3.120.000 in low season to IDR 6.357.000 in peak season.
Find out more about Bali, Click here:- Bali Group Tours
View Sunset On Horizon At Pande Villas
A peaceful retreat with stunning views of the ocean, painted a honeymooners fantasy. One more positive of this villa is it is just 20 minutes walk away from the bustling and busy areas of Bali. Moreover, get privilege of shuttle bus service and refreshing spa featuring natural oils and blend of perfumes. Take a dip in the large pools whenever you feel like, or plan a candlelight dinner with your one. Go plan a stay at this place.
Cost: The price of stay at this exotic villa ranges starts from 4000 INR
Location: Jl. Pantai Mengening, Cemagi, Mengwi, Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia