- Get closer to the unique Sumatran Elephants of Bali and learn more about them through an interactive session
- Explore Taro village to witness the green landscapes and the natural habitat form of local village people
- Visit the comprehensive Museum - exhibiting evidence of the evolution of Sumatran Elephant species - with the only Mammoth Skeleton in South East Asia
Exploring Bali can never be fulfilled without exploring the critically-endangered gigantic mammals, i.e. the Sumatran Elephants which make Bali a popular tourist hub. Then why miss the opportunity of exploring Balinese culture with the vision of these cute creatures? Get close to these rare Elephants by enjoying a ride with them and exploring the beautiful Taro tropical park at the same time. Sip a glass of refreshing welcome drink, followed by an interactive session on Elephant Education, so that you learn more and more about these rescued animals.
The activity spot - based at Taro village of Ubud - considered as the complete elephant experience park in the world, makes your plan of action, truly unique and worth every penny. Visit the encyclopedic Museum that exhibits a prolonged collection of elephant memorabilia, associated with the only Mammoth Skeleton in South East Asia.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your pre-booked hotel/desired destination and stay occupied with the views of lush green scenes till the time you reach the activity spot.
- Learn more about endangered Sumatran Elephants with the Elephant Education Show that would help you develop an emotional connection with them.
- Get treated with a refreshing Welcome Drink and embark on an exhilarating Elephant Safari ride that you have certainly never experienced before!
- On selecting the activity package with lunch, you shall get to savour on a delectable platter of buffet lunch.
More Details about
Know Before You Go
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Please note that the minimum permissible age for the activity is 10 years and the maximum age is 55 years.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.