Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Phuket
Pr.A, Phuket half day city tour! Half day tours to discover the beauties of Phuket and to visit the top attractions of the island to collect pictures and memories of Thailand’s largest island. Phuket was formerly known as Thalang, it formerly derived its wealth from tin and rubber, and enjoys a rich and colorful history with flourishing cultural aspects.
Itinerary – Tour Minimum 2 Pax
Write Your Story
Phuket Half Day City Tour includes visiting almost all the major tourist attractions situated in the city. Your itinerary for the Half Day tour Phuket shall be inclusive of the following things:
- Visiting the Kata View Point
- 30 minute Elephant Trekking
- Clicking photos with baby Elephants
- Riding the ATV and admiring the beautiful views of the mountain for 30 minutes.
- Visiting the famous “Big Buddha”
- Paying homage at Chalong Temple
- Exploring the Cashew Nut Factory
- A refreshment break at Duty Free Shopping
- Visiting the famous Honey Farms of Phuket
Yes, your tour cost shall be inclusive of entry tickets for all the places to be visited during the Phuket Half Day City Tour.
All the arrangements shall be taken care of by your accompanying tour guide.
If you are staying in Kata, Kalim, Karon, or Patong, you shall be provided a free pick up and drop service from your hotel itself. However, if you wish to avail of the service from Kamala, Laguna, Bang Tao or Surin, you shall have to pay an extra charge of THB 300/person.
An extra charge of THB 200 is applicable for guests availing the pickup and drop service from Phuket Town, Nai Harn, or Rawai. Guests boarding from Cape Panwa, Nai Yang, Layan, Nai Thi, or Kor Sirae shall have to pay TBH 500.
Yes, you shall be accompanied by a guide on your Half Day trip to Phuket that is well versed in English.
He/she shall help you explore the Phuket city in the best way possible and provide you with all the necessary information regarding each spot that you visit during your complete Half Day tour Phuket.
Following are the activities that you can indulge in during your Phuket Half Day tour:
- Elephant Trekking
- Enjoy the amazing view from the Kata viewpoint
- Clicking some adorable photographs with baby elephants
- Have an exciting ride of the ATV and click some amazing photographs
- Admire the grandeur and beauty of the “Big Buddha”
- Trying out some exotic dry fruits at the Cashew Nut Factory
- Shop your heart out at the Duty Free outlets
- Taste and experience fresh natural honey at the honey farms
In addition to the above mentioned activities, you can take help from your tour guide to explore some additional local activities.
Phuket experiences monsoon from May to October and is not at all recommended for beach activities. Although, you shall be able to procure all the activities at the cheapest price possible during this time, getting into the water may become dangerous due to heavy rainfall.
The best time to visit Phuket is from the month of November to April when the climate is comparatively dry and pleasant. This is the perfect time to explore the charming city, alongside enjoying all the beach and water activities.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.