About Wild Wild WetWild Wild Wet Water Park is the largest of all the water parks of Singapore. It presents a perfect lifestyle and leisure destination promising a blend of spills and thrills galore. Opened in 2004, Wild Wild Wet Water Park underwent a revamp back in April 2017.
Today, one can find around 16 water rides and attractions inside the Wild Wild Wet for complete family entertainment. Vortex, Kraken racers, Free Fall, Royal Flush, Torpedo, Ular-Lah, Yippie, Shiok River, Tsunami, Jacuzzi, and the Water Works are some of them. Each of them is characterized by a particular thrill level and speed. From wave pools to the high adrenaline rides, you can expect everything here.
For small children, there’s a section inside called the Professor’s Playground where you have an extensive collection of rides and attractions. Tiny slides, fountains, and water buckets are all meant for your little ones to enjoy their holidays to the fullest. Although it is specifically meant for your kids, you are required to supervise their every single move. If not here, they can splash waters in their all-time favorite Kidz section too.
Amidst all the fun and entertainment, it is the visitor’s safety which accounts more to the officials of the Wild Wild Wet Water Park. Right from 2005 to 2016, this park has bagged in around 8 awards for its excellence in guest satisfaction. You can either opt for their premium membership or go for a routine pass type to explore the park to the fullest. Wild Wild Wet, Singapore offers many seasonal deals for the convenience and affordability of their visitors.
Life jackets, lifeguarding, children’s shower cubicles, baby carriers, and nursing rooms are some additional facilities that you come across here. Besides, they do provide locker facilities to store all your belongings and enjoy your day at leisure to the fullest. Although they won’t allow you to carry any outside foodstuff, in case you feel hungry, there’s a Breeze Café and Ice-cream shop to explore. They serve meals and some quick-to-grab munchies. Finally, do not forget to shop at their Sun Paradise for a better encounter next time.
What Not to Miss at Wild Wild WetHere are some nearby places to stroll after you complete your visit to the Wild Wild Wet:
1. Tayo Station: This is an animated theme park purely based on South Korean adventure. Tayo Station spreads across 100 square feet space and features an indoor playground, sensory play space, attractions, and an edutainment zone. This place is perfect for young children falling within the age of 1 to 12 years.
2. Downtown East: Downtown East is a shelter where fun and entertainment blend to keep you engaged for a longer haul. This is a one-stop destination with multiple lifestyle experiences – D’Resort, retail dining, Market Square – E!Avenue, and E!Hub. Before coming here, do not forget to keep track of their different programs and events.
3. Pasir Ris Town Park: This is a green luge open space encircling a fitness counter and playground. Pasir Ris Town Park provides a roof for both social and cultural interactions. Locals visit here to enjoy the maximum benefits from foot reflexology points and the fitness zones. Adjacent to it, there’s a playground where your child can enjoy his personal space.
4. Butterfly Garden: This is the first-ever butterfly garden in the world built within an airport. Butterfly habitat here is so carved out that there’s a profusion of lush greenery, flowering plants, a waterfall. If you are an avid butterfly lover or observer, you will surely know the importance of spotting 1000 tropical butterflies belonging to around 40 different species.
5. Changi Beach: Located at Singapore’s northern tip, Changi Beach is a great place to stroll throughout your leisure time. You can enjoy heaps of beach and other water activities here with your friends, relatives or families. Try to reach here either early in the morning or late evening for some picturesque moments.
6. Singapore Botanical Gardens: Last but not least, when you are done with everything else, move in the direction of Singapore Botanical Gardens. Dating back to more than 150 years, there are enormous amounts of both botanical and horticultural attractions here.
Other Essential Information About Wild Wild WetPlaces to Shop and Dine at Wild Wild Wet:
Tensed about what to do if hunger strikes you in the middle of your Wild Wild Wet visit? Do not worry as there’s a food court inside where you can munch on some excellent quality foodstuffs. Breeze Café & Ice Cream Shop offers a menu of heaps of food options for every age group. They have both sit and dine options or grab on munchies – the choice resides with you. Most international tourists who had an opportunity to have their food here didn’t forget to customize their meal with BBQ items.
For ages, they have been catering for a birthday or other personal or professional celebrations. All their food preparations are labeled with a highly competitive price. So, do not worry about the affordability and quality being served here.
Experiences at Wild Wild WetWith heaps of rides and attractions, Wild Wild Wet has become a favorite weekend spot for everyone. From plume rides to wave pools, Wild Wild Wet homes a lot of experiences for you to enjoy. There’s a Professor’s Playground where your child can enjoy amidst all the tiny slides, fountains, and buckets. Or else, you can simply allow them to enjoy their space at Yippie! shallow pool.
If you are not so fond of the water rides, you can simply make your way towards the River Shiok to lounge and soak yourself in water. Relaxing along the sides of the wave pool is the best way to have some personal space. Ular-Lah, raft slide, Kraken racers, 19m tall Vortex, and Royal Flush are some rides meant for adventure freaks.
Shopping at Sun ParadiseBefore you bid adieu to the Wild Wild Wet Water Park, do spare some time to buy at their Sun Paradise. This shop is located adjacent to the main entrance of the Wild Wild Wet Water Park so people can easily spot it. Sun Paradise homes to all swimming and swimwear accessories manufactured by a wide array of fashion brands. There are foam rollers, yoga mats, and so on to shop for your next adventure at Wild Wild Wet Water Park.
Tips for Visiting Wild Wild Wet- If you are an outsider, it is always best to accommodate yourself at D’Resort. D’Resort guests have an exclusive opportunity to enter Wild Wild Wet and avoid long hours standing in queues.
- Plan your visit to the Wild Wild Wet Park on weekdays rather than weekends. Weekdays tend to be less crowded than weekends.
- Online ticket purchase can help you to save a lot. If possible, consider choosing combo options. Often, they are the ones loaded with heaps of discounted prices.
- Wild Wild Wet Park provides whimsy designer floats such as pizza slice floats, unicorn floats, etc. You may connect with the Wild Wild Wet support team for the rental prices.
- It is good to have 30 to 40 Singapore dollars handy with you. Locker and floater rental systems do not accept swipe cards.
- Pasir Ris Station is the nearest MRT station which is located at a distance of around 10 to 15 minutes.
- In case of extreme weather conditions, it is common that the rides or attractions may remain closed. If the attractions remain closed for more than 30 minutes, you are entitled to receive return visit vouchers. Make sure that you redeem your coupons within 60 days from its issuance.
- You won’t be allowed to carry any foodstuffs inside. As soon as you step in, there’s only one restaurant where you can have your food – Breeze Café & Ice Cream Shop.
- Wild Wild Wet Water Park expects all its visitors to observe a specific dress code. It is good to browse through their requirements before stepping in here.
- On a lower side, expect your Wild Wild Wet visit to last for around 6 to 8 hours.