About Skyline LugeSkyline Luge Sentosa is a place designed for complete family entertainment. It is the first one-of-its-kind amusement park in Singapore. What makes Skyline Luge Singapore unique, is that it homes around 2 experiences – Skyride and Luge Ride. Both the fun-filled thrilling rides are perfect to be enjoyed by all ages.
Each ride has a unique braking and steering system, which allows you to hold on your speed while you move ahead. Skyline Luge Sentosa homes to around 4 different trails – The Dragon Trail, the Jungle Trail, the Expedition Trail, and the Kupu Kupu Trail. Your visit to the Skyline Luge Sentosa is incomplete without experiencing a Skyride drive.
Boarding the Skyride will give you some breathtaking views of the entire skyline of beautiful Singapore and the vastly stretched South China Sea. Your dream Skyride is a four-seater chairlift where you can enjoy the beauty of Sentosa Island with a bird’s eye view. As you enjoy your Skyride, do not miss on spotting the cheeky cockatoos wandering here and there. Couples usually prefer to visit here during night to enjoy their personal space under dim night lights.
As the sun settles down, Skyline Luge Sentosa prepares for the next brand new night adventure in Singapore with vibrant colors. After 7 pm, you will witness the entire track glittering with dazzling night lights. If you are fortunate enough, you will get a chance to visit the magical Wings of Time, which is scheduled at 7:40 and 8:40 pm exactly.
Check Out: Alluring Places to Visit in Singapore
Location: 1 Imbiah Rd, Singapore 099692
Timings: Skyline Luge Sentosa operates from morning 10:00 am till night at 09:30 pm
Suggested Read: Amazing Things To Do in Singapore to have fun around
Skyline Luge Attractions Pass Types
The different types of Skyline Luge Sentosa attraction passes are as follows:
Family of 4 104 Singapore Dollars
Family of 5 130 Singapore Dollars
Category Normal Pricing After 7 pm
3 Luge and Skyride Combo 27 Singapore Dollars 21.60 Singapore Dollars
4 Luge and Skyride Combo 29 Singapore Dollars 23.20 Singapore Dollars
Category Normal Pricing After 7 pm
Packages for Family of 3
2 Rides 54 Singapore Dollars 43.20 Singapore Dollars
4 Rides 78 Singapore Dollars 62.40 Singapore Dollars
Package for Family of 4
2 Rides 72 Singapore Dollars 57.60 Singapore Dollars
3 Rides 90 Singapore Dollars 72 Singapore Dollars
4 Rides 104 Singapore Dollars 83.20 Singapore Dollars
Package for Family of 5
2 Rides 90 Singapore Dollars 72 Singapore Dollars
3 Rides 113 Singapore Dollars 90.40 Singapore Dollars
4 Rides 130 Singapore Dollars 104 Singapore Dollars
Skip the line and get tickets of Skyline Luge at flat 30% off
Places to visit near Skyline Luge
Here are some of the nearby places to explore at Skyline Luge Sentosa:
1. Wings of Time: Once you are done with your visit to the Skyline Luge Sentosa, do not forget to watch the night light show at the Wings of Time. It’s a perfect blend of courage, magic, and mystery to lead you to a magical adventure. Complete your experience at the Wings of Time by marking your presence at FUN Shop Beach Plaza, Good Old Days, and Show Bites. Book the tickets of wings of time at flat 30% off
2. iFly Singapore: Get a real flying experience like you might have never experienced before. IFly Singapore gives you an exciting opportunity to witness what it takes to enjoy a free-fall and indulge in a real skydiving adventure. And guess what? It will cost you around one-fifth the total amount of what you otherwise invest in tandem jumping. Get tickets of IFly at flat 25% off.
3. Sentosa Boardwalk: Measuring around 675 meters long, Sentosa Boardwalk bridges VivoCity and RWS Waterfront. Be it either summers or rains, Sentosa Boardwalk’s canopy sheltering protects you from extreme weather conditions. Moreover, it is accessible for wheelchairs and baby strollers.
Must Check: Sentosa Island Attractions you must not miss
4. Siloso Beach: If you want to witness the bliss of coolest restaurants and bars in Singapore, blindly head towards Siloso Beach. It is ideally crowded by fun-loving people as here excitement precedes above everything. Skimboarding, kayaking, rollerblading, and cycling are the best water sports to enjoy here.
5. Sentosa Merlion: Do not forget to miss spotting Singapore’s prosperity guardian at Merlion. There’s a vast Sentosa Merlion Exhibition Gallery to explore with your family, friends, and relatives. Get tickets of sentosa merlion at flat 25% off.
6. Madame Tussauds Singapore: This is a wax museum displaying the wax statues of famous global celebrities. Right from sports legends to the figures of Bollywood and Hollywood, you would find almost every celebrity’s wax figure who clinched in fame with their hard-working ability.Book tickets of madame tussauds at flat 17% off
Popular Read: 45 Best Things to Do in Singapore with Kids
7. MegaBounce Singapore: MegaBounce Singapore gives you the liberty to put your acrobatics to test and play. The dynamic bungee here gives you bounce up to 8 meters high. There are 4 trampolines lined up all along the beach. Every trampoline section has a special instructor at the service of their visitors to ensure their safety and well-being.
8. Palawan Beach: Palawan Beach is one of the happiest family beaches in Singapore. All around you may find heaps of exciting shopping points and eateries to relax a bit. Swimming here might be tricky; so it is always better to observe specific safety measures.
Also Read: Beautiful Beaches in Singapore
9. Singapore Cable Car: Be a part of an exciting journey and travel high to seek the pleasure of the scenic beauty of Singapore. To participate, you need to head in the direction of Faber Peak Singapore. As you board Singapore’s most thrilling ride, do not forget to stare right at the bottom for the adorable dolphins swimming at the Resorts World Sentosa’s Adventure Cove. Book tickets of cable car at flat 25% off
10. Universal Studio Singapore: Universal Studios Singapore is a glamorous movie and entertainment world. There are around 24 different movie-themed rides and attractions to keep you engaged throughout the day. Your visit here at the Universal Studio Singapore is definitely going to be filled with thrills and spills with some real breathtaking adventures. Get tickets of universal studios at flat 28% off
11. Trick Eye Museum, Sentosa: This is an artistic world wholly dedicated to sculptures and paintings with a 3D optical illusion. Get tickets of trick eye museum at flat 22% off.
12. Wave House Sentosa: Wave House Sentosa is a perfect weekend getaway stretching across an idyllic land of 70,000 square feet. It offers the best food, chilling drinks, and perfect waves to rejuvenate yourself with your companions.Book the tickets of wave house sentosa at flat 35% off.
13. AJ Hackett: You will find the AJ Hackett at the idyllic backdrop of Sentosa’s Siloso Beach. Bungee Jumping, Giant Swing, and Skybridge are the three main rides to enjoy at the AJ Hackett. Get tickets of AJ Hackett at flat 10% off
Recommended Read: Best Places to Visit in Singapore with Family
Best Time to Visit Skyline Luge
People usually plan their visit here at the Skyline Luge Sentosa between November to January. Alternatively, visitors are planning their visit to Skyline Luge Sentosa in between May to August.
You May Also Like: Best Time and Season to Visit Singapore to enjoy to the fullest.
Tips for Visiting Skyline Luge
- You will first have to ride a Skyride to take you to the top of the Luge tracks.
- Keep track of the weather and climatic conditions before you plan your visit to the Skyline Luge Sentosa.
- In the event of slight drizzling, Skyline Luge Sentosa will still remain functional. However, in the event of heavy rains or lightning or thunder, you may see a bit of transition in their operational scheduling.
- It is better if you plan your visit to the Skyline Luge Sentosa during the early mornings on weekdays. Also, try to avoid visiting the Skyline Luge Sentosa in the event of its peak season.
- When you choose a package, customize it with more rides.
- Skyline Luge Sentosa is a picturesque destination where you could capture more and more images.
- Make sure that you dress in comfortable clothing and put on appropriate helmets and shoes.
- Children below the age of 6 years should always be accompanied by a paying adult.
Planning a Singapore Trip, Check Out: Affordable Singapore Tour Packages
Things to do in Skyline Luge Sentosa
Here’s how you can enjoy at the Skyline Luge Sentosa:
1. Turn with the Dragon Trail: The Dragon Trail at the Skyline Luge Sentosa measures around 688 meters long. There are many hairpin turns, twists, and bends to enjoy here. This ride is perfect for all those who are in search of an adrenaline rush.
2. Speed up with the Jungle Trail: Although not the one with many twists and turns, the Jungle Trail of Skyline Luge Sentosa is yet filled with lots of adventure. This makes a perfect pick for those who love to ride with the speed of air. The Jungle Trail of the Skyline Luge Sentosa extends for around 628 meters long.
Also Check Out: Adventurous Trails for Hiking in Singapore
3. Explore the Expedition Trail: This is amongst the new inclusions at the Skyline Luge Sentosa. It measures around 658 meters and is an ideal pick for thrill-seekers. You will find hairpin corners, longer slopes and exhilarating tunnels that make their way through the lush rainforests of the Skyline Luge Sentosa.
4. Decode the mystery of Kupu Kupu Trail: Yet another new inclusion of the Skyline Luge Sentosa, the track for Kupu Kupu Trail measures around 628 meters. This trail is no less than an unresolved mystery that arises out of Sentosa’s magical forests. Hairpin bends here will surely leave you chilled and amazed by its breathtaking effects.
Must Check: Unique and Unusual Things to do in Singapore
5. Enjoy the Night Skyline Luge Ride: The Best part of your visit to the Skyline Luge Sentosa is the ride at night. The night lighting will simply leave you engaged!
6. Photography: As Skyline Luge Sentosa is a picturesque destination, it is no less than a photographer’s paradise. You can bring in your personal camera and click as many pictures as you want.
Popular Read: Best Things to Do in Sentosa Island
How to reach Skyline Luge from Airport
There are five ways to make your way to the Skyline Luge Airport from Singapore Airport:
Route 1: Start walking from the Singapore Changi Airport (CG2). You will get an East-West Line to Tanah Merah from Changi Branch Line. Next, board an East-West Line from here to drop you at Outram Park (EW16 or NE3). Walk in the direction of Harbourfront and check out for the North-East Line to drop you at Harbourfront (NE1 or CC29). Make your way to the Harbourfront Station to board a Mount Faber Line which will drop you at the Sentosa Station. From Sentosa Station, Skyline Luge Sentosa is at a walkable distance of around 80 m.
Route 2: Start walking from Singapore Changi Airport (CG2) and walk in the direction of Tanah Merah. Look out for an East-West Line to take you to Tanah Merah (EW4). Once you get down, wait for another East-West Line to drop you at Tiong Bahru (EW17). Start walking in the direction of Tiong Bahru Road and remain at the Beach Stn Ter till Bus No. 123 arrives to take you to the Artillery Ave - Merlion Plaza. From here, your final destination – Skyline Luge Sentosa is at a walkable distance of around 600 m.
Route 3: Start walking from Singapore Changi Airport. You will next have to wait for an East-West Line at the Tanah Merah to lead you to the Expo (CG1 or DT35). Next, you need to catch a Downtown Line from Bukit Panjang to drop you at the Chinatown (NE4 or DT19). As soon as you get down, approach Harbourfront and wait for a North-East Line to lead you to Harbourfront (NE1 or CC29). After getting down, start walking in the direction of Vivo City and wait till the arrival of a Sentosa Express. You will get it from Beach Station. Once you are on board, you need to get down at the Imbiah Station. From here, start walking in the direction of the Skyline Luge Sentosa which is at a distance of around 490m.
Route 4: Start walking from Singapore Changi Airport and walk until you reach Ptb3 Basement – Changi Airport Ptb3. You will get a Bus No. 24 from Ang Mo Kio Int to drop you at New Upp Changi Road. Take Exit A and walk till you reach Kg Bahru Ter. Wait till the arrival of 12E to drop you at New Bridge Road (Bef Neil Road). You will get a Bus No. 143 from Jurong East Temp Int which will take you to Kg Bahru Road, which is opposite to the Mt. Faber Lodge. Next, wait till the arrival of Bus No. 123 at Beach Stn Ter and get down at Artillery Ave – Merlion Plaza. Your final destination is now at a walking distance of around 600 m from here.
Route 5: Start walking from Singapore Changi Airport till you reach Terminal 3 Coach Bay. Reach Changi Business Park and wait till the arrival of CBP TO T3/T1 Lunchtime Shuttle. Get down at Changi Sth Ave 1 -Eightrium and walk in the direction of Expo (CG1 or DT35). You need to look for a Downtown Line at Bukit Panjang which will lead you to Chinatown (NE4 or DT19). Reach Harbourfront to catch North-East Line and make your way to Harbourfront (NE1 or CC29). Take an Exit B and walk in the direction of Harbourfront Station to board a Mount Faber Line from Sentosa and get down at Sentosa Station. Finally, you need to walk for 2 more minutes to reach your final destination – Skyline Luge Sentosa.
Also Read: Exclusive Things to Do in Changi Airport Singapore
Q1. Can I take food inside the skyline luge?
No. You won’t be allowed to carry any food or drink from outside into the Skyline Luge Sentosa.
Q2. What is the annual membership of skyline luge?
Skyline Luge Sentosa offers annual membership to its loyal visitors. Skyline Luge Sentosa’s yearly membership is known as Luge Rider License. With this yearly license in hand, you can purchase Luge rides at a reasonably discounted price. Also, you are entitled to be a part of the priority queues and avail other perks that go along with it.
Must Read: Luxurious Hotels in Singapore
Q3. What should I wear to skyline luge?
There are no specific clothing requirements to enjoy at Skyline Luge Sentosa. Just make sure that whatever you wear is comfortable for you to enjoy. Also, helmets and footwear must be worn at all times while enjoying here at Skyline Luge Sentosa.
Q4. What are the opening hours in skyline luge?
Skyline Luge Sentosa is operational all seven days of the week from morning 10:00 am till 09:30 pm. So, you can step in as and when you want. However, the last ticket redemption or sale will be entertained until 09:15 pm at the max.
Recommended Read: Things to Do in Sentosa at Night to calm your mind
Q5. What are the things that I should carry to skyline luge?
While visiting Skyline Luge Sentosa, do not forget to pack your bag with sunglasses, caps or hats, sunscreen, camera, and valid ID proof.
Q6. Is there any locker facility available?
There are locker facilities available at the Skyline Luge Sentosa. For availing these facilities, you may connect with the Skyline Luge Sentosa officials at the ticket counter and seek assistance. You will have to pay a nominal charge to avail of these locker facilities.
Also Read: Resorts in Sentosa Island to make vacation fun.
Q7. Is skyline luge suitable for toddlers?
Skyline Luge Sentosa is a thrilling fun for all age groups. So, your toddler is going to enjoy his ride with Skyline Luge Sentosa.
Q8. What are the safety measures for kids at skyline luge?
Skyline Luge Sentosa issues following safety measures to ensure the safety of their little visitors –
- There’s a Luge Code of Conduct to be observed by everyone who desires to be a part of the Luge rides. Also, after you step in at the Skyline Luge Sentosa, you will be asked to watch an instructional video. It is your responsibility to direct your children through the guidelines and codes of conduct observed at the Skyline Luge Sentosa.
- Before every take-off, the instructors on duty, there will be briefing you all on safety issues. Ask your child to be an active listener to the instructions being provided and follow those religiously.
- Familiarize your child with the necessary actions such as pulling back his handlebars to slow down or stop his ride. In case he wants to accelerate his journey, instruct him to release his handlebars gently.
- Riders should be at least 6 years old and with a minimum height of around 110 cm. Children below the minimum age and height requirements should always be accompanied by an adult for safety.
- Last but not least, ask him to have control over his speed and slow down his ride whenever he comes across any obstacles.
Must Read: Best Things to do in Singapore this Weekend