It is said that the party never ends in Island nation Singapore! Singapore nightlife is famous around the world for not only the way it makes the city comes alive with high-energy of reverberating music and glitzy lights, but also for the other incredibly unique and diverse range of nightlife offerings to match everybody’s interests.
Whether it is admiring the dazzling sky-high Supertrees at Gardens by the Bay, going on a nocturnal wildlife safari to see exotic animals, indulging in the local and international cuisine at some of the best restaurants in the world, Singapore never fails to amaze and that would be a great part of nightlife in Singapore. There are endless options and places to visit to explore the nightlife in Singapore be it the sights and sounds of the vibrant all-night bazaars, shopping for the best international brands at the dazzling malls, or taking an exciting night cruise on the Singapore River.
Here is a list of some of the best places to visit in Singapore and most interesting things to do to in Singapore to help you make the most of your time while in here.
People Also Ask About Nightlife in Singapore
Which are the Famous Places to visit in Singapore At Night?
1. Singapore Flyer: Singapore Flyer is Asia’s largest observation wheel standing 165 metres high at Marina Bay offering unseen panoramic views of the spectacular nighttime skyline of Singapore and important landmarks like Sentosa Island, Esplanade Theatre, Statue of Merlion, and Singapore River, etc. If the skies are clear, you can also see sweeping views of Indonesia and Malaysia. You can indulge in an in-flight dining experience to savour authentic Singapore cuisine. Also this is the best Singapore Nightlife Experience .The ride’s duration is 30 minutes and the last flight is at 10:15 pm. Book the Tickets of Singapore Flyer
2. Gardens by the Bay: Indulge in the beauty of SIngapore Nightlife with Gardens by the Bay is an eco-architectural marve In the first zone, you will find up to 16-story high tree shaped vertical gardens comprising of over 200 plant species that come alive in the evening during the light & sound show. There are many attractions at Gardens by the Bay like Walking on the skyway connecting these Supertrees is a thrilling experience. The second zone is The Flower Dome, the largest greenhouse in the world, comprising of flowers from around the world. Cloud Forest, the third zone, is a misty man-made 2000 metre hill that houses exotic plant species from all five continents and the world’s largest artificial waterfall.
Location & Timings: Located at 18 Marina Gardens, the major attractions are open till 9 pm & the outdoor gardens till 2 am.
3. Night Safari: This is one of the most popular things to do in Singapore Nightlife for children and adults alike. This after-the-dark Singapore Nightlife adventure will take you to the Night Safari, which is an open-air park housing over 130 animal species from regions like Himalayas, Malaysia, Africa, etc. Also There are many more things to do in Night Safari Singapore You can see exotic animals like Palm Civet, Clouded Leopard, Malayan Tapir, etc. roaming freely. Don’t miss the Safari tram ride complete with a gourmet meal, jungle trails, and Creatures of the Night show.
Click Here to Book: Tickets of Night Safari
Location & Timings: Night Safari is located at 80 Mandai Lake Road and is open till 12:00 am.
4. Marina Bay Sands Skypark observation deck: Marina Bay Sands Skypark is one of the best observation decks and vantage viewpoints in Singapore offering breathtaking views of not only the skyline but also of the major landmarks like the Merlion Park, Sentosa Island, Esplanade Theatre, etc. People from all around the world visit the Skypark to take a dip in the world’s largest rooftop infinity pool and watch the sunset. There is a provision for guided tours in English.
Location & Timings: The Skypark is located on the 57th floor of Marina Bay Sands Hotel and is open till 10:00 pm from Monday-Thursday and till 11:00 pm from Friday-Sunday.
Popular Read: Best Sentosa Island Attractions
5. Sentosa Island Cable Car Ride: Taking the Sentosa Island Cable Car in the evening hours is one of the most beautiful Singapore nightlife experiences that you will have. This cable car links mainland Singapore to Sentosa Island assuring you of some of the most breathtaking aerial views of the dazzling high-rises in the city, Universal Studios, Mount Faber Park, etc. lit up at night. Not only this, you can indulge in authentic Singapore food in the cable car.
You can opt for a ride of 90 minutes or 60 minutes. The cable car has continuous rides from 8:45 am- 10:00 pm, the last one being at 9:30 pm.
6. Wings of time: You can always trust Singapore to leave you awestruck with the futuristic innovation in every piece of architecture and concept. Wings of Time is the only permanent night show in the world that is performed right on the sea waters. Amazing 3D laser projections, choreographed water fountains, and psychedelic colors converge to tell a beautiful story of love and courage. Watched on a gigantic water screen, this musical act, the illuminated sets, theatrics, and memorable characters are sure to stay with you for a long time to come.
The show takes place at 7:40 pm and 8: 40 pm every day at the Siloso Beach on Sentosa Island.
Also Checkout: Singapore Waterparks
7. Singapore river cruise: Singapore has a beautifully mystic culture and heritage worth knowing. The best way to do Singapore Nightlife so is to take a 90- minute electric bumboat water tour on the Singapore River. You will cruise leisurely on the river seeing the architectural landmarks like the statue of the Merlion, Marina Bay Sands, Esplanade Theatre, etc. in their full glory when they are lit up at night time with millions of lights.
You can board the bumboat from Clarke Quay Jetty River Cruise ticketing counter. The cruise departs every 30 minutes from 9:00 am- 11:00 pm every day.
8. Marina Bay Sands Casino: Known as the world’s most expensive standalone casino, located at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel Who gave you a luxury Singapore nightlife , the casino has over 3000 gaming machines offering the latest casino games like Money Wheel, Craps, Sic Bo, Texas Hold’em Bonus, etc. It is spread over 4 levels comprising of table games, electronic table games, and slot games. It is open 24 hours every day. There are plenty of great dining options offering traditional Singapore and international cuisine. Definitely a not to be missed Singapore nightlife experience.
Suggested Read: Things to Do Near Gardens by the Bay
9. Skyline luge: Travelers interested in testing their fitness and having a bit of fun on the side can indulge in Luge, which is an Olympic level game. This exhilarating game will let you slide downhill at a moderate to high speed that is completely dependent on one’s capability to steer it. You can choose between three trails- Dragon (688m), Expedition (658m), and Kupu Kupu (638m). You can enjoy Luge at Skyline Luge Sentosa, Beach Station, 45 Siloso Beach Walk, Sentosa from 10:00 am- 9:30 pm every day.
10. Clarke Quay: Clarke Quay is one of the most popular hotspots for enjoying the world famous Singapore nightlife. There are amazing bars, including sports bars & microbreweries, known for their vibe, energy, and the huge variety of cocktails available. People travel from all over the place to see live bands playing, to dance, and enjoy the wide array of food available. Some of the best bars to visit in Clarke Quay are McGettigan’s, Shuffle Bistro Bar, The Pump Room, etc. Most of the bars in Clarke Quay open around 6 pm and close around 3 am.
Also Checkout: What to See in Singapore Zoo
Things to Do in & near Clarke Quay
11. Orchard Road: Orchard Road, also known as the fashion street of Singapore, offers some of the best nightlife in Singapore like nightclubs lined in the swanky and breezy environs. The Emerald Hill Street, a quaint street built in the 1920s, houses some of the most popular bars for having a great selection of bottled and draught beers. Other popular nightclubs along the road are Alley Bar, Hard Rock Café, Martini Bar at Mezza9, Oriole Café & Bar, Horse’s Mouth, and Brix, etc. for the best taste of Singapore nightlife.
Suggested Read: Things to do in Orchard Road Singapore
12. Spectra Show at Marina Bay: Spectra Show is a not to be missed stunningly choreographed show of LED & laser projections, dancing fountains, and visual effects is one of the best experience of nightlife in Singapore. This larger-than-life light and water show is displayed over the promenade on the waters. The show is stitched together with a four-act story reflecting the journey of Singapore from a quiet trading center to one of the best-loved cosmopolitan landmark cities in the world. The Spectra show is held at 10 Bayfront Avenue every day at 8:00 pm, 9:00 pm, 9: 15 pm, 10:00 pm, and 10:15 pm and is free for everybody.
Also Check: Amusing Things to do in Singapore at Night to please your mind
Which are the Famous Night Clubs & Bars in Singapore?
1. Zouk: Zouk is the most popular club in Singapore most loved for its music. It has had the likes of David Guetta and Steve Aoki performing there in addition to the resident DJs. It has a number of clubs within that include Capital (soul and garage music), Phuture (bass & hip-hop), and the Red Tail Bar. Zouk also regularly hosts fashion shows, film screenings, and art exhibitions. The architecture is Gaudi inspired and the LED projections are state of the art. Zouk is located at 3C River Valley Road, The Cannery. And this is one of the best things to experience the Singapore nightlife.
Also Check: Things to Do in Changi Airport Singapore
2. 1-Altitude: Located on the 63rd floor of Raffles Place, 1-Altitude arguably offers some of the best views of the Singapore skyline. There is only a thin shoulder-high glass panel provide sweeping bird’s eye views of the magnificent Singapore skyline. The club serves some of the best cocktails in the city and has a resident live DJ, perfect for dancing the night away. The signature cocktail here Zen Breeze and the food menu comprises of char-grilled pizzas and charcuterie platters.
3. LeVeL33: This club, located on the 33rd floor of the Central Business District will give you the best feel of Singapore nightlife, is one of the highest clubs in the world that houses its own microbrewery. It offers scenic panoramic views of the Marina Bay Sands. You can book a table outdoors where you can see Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Flyer, etc. dazzling with the night-lights while sipping the in-house crafted Bavarian Wheat beer, blonde lagers, Indian ales, etc. The food menu consists of sticky chicken wings, grilled wagyu beef chunks, etc.
Location: The club is located at 8 Marina Boulevard, 33-01, Marina Bay Financial Centre.
Popular Read: Best Resorts in Sentosa Island
4. CE LA VI: Known for the striking views that it offers, this rooftop bar at Marina Bay Sands Hotel is extremely popular with those looking for a luxuriously laid back drink and enjoying the Singapore nightlife. It is divided into two parts- one side is the Sky Deck and the Club Lounge and on the other is the CE LA VI restaurant and the Sky Bar. Dancing with the city beneath you, literally, on the music by international DJs is an experience of a lifetime. One should not miss the fruit infused champagnes and wines.
Location: The club is located at Marina Bay Sands North Tower, 1 Bayfront Avenue.
5. Tanjong Beach Club: As the name suggests, Tanjong Beach has all the vibes of a laid back beach club to let you enjoy the Singapore nightlife. This popular club in Sentosa Island is a place where you can swim, enjoy a great dance scene, and look out to the great nighttime views of the Singapore Strait and this would be your best feel of nightlife in Singapore . Not to be missed are the ‘Smack up my beach’ parties and the ‘Full Steam Ahead’ full moon parties. Their most popular drinks are Porto Summer Spritz and Copabanana.
Location: Tanjong Beach Club is located at 20 Tanjong Beach Walk, Sentosa.
Must Check: Things to Do in Sentosa at Night
6. Attica Nightclub: Attica is right up in the alley of the some of the best clubs in the Clarke Quay area. It has two large dance floors. While the one downstairs plays the best of the latest music and hip-hop, the lower floor plays techno, garage, and electro. The best-known DJs from around the world like Kevin Saunderson, Dub Pistols, etc. perform regularly here. There is an outdoor area where you can have a relaxed drink while looking onto the waters.
Location: Attica Nightclub is located at 3A River Valley Road, 02-05 Clarke Quay.
7. Altimate: Situated on the 61st floor of Raffles Place, Altimate is an ultimate VIP Club. It offers not only breathtaking views of the Singapore skyline but state of the art LED projections, entertainment, and state of the art audiovisual imagery. The club offers premium cocktails amidst music by some of the best international DJ’s from around the world. The menu serves delectable side dishes like Prawn Paste Chicken Wings and a huge range of platters. And Peple love to go this place to enjoy the nightlife in Singapore.
Location: Altimate is located at 61/ F, One Raffles Place.
Explore the Beauty of Flower Dome by Booking Garden By The Bay Tickets
8. Canvas: People who love alternative music frequent Canvas to enjoy Singapore nightlife. You will find many local and international musicians performing garage, Afro-Latin, minimal house music, Techno, Nu-Disco on a regular basis. The club doubles up as an art gallery during the day till around 3 pm, after which the Canvas Creative Space takes over. It is adorned with digital art, installations, and film memorabilia. Almost every night, the club holds a popular stand-up comedy show. Canvas is located at 20 Upper Circular Road, B-1-06, The Riverwalk.
9. Club Kyo: Club Kyo is one of the most famous clubs to enjoy the nightlife in Singapore. People love to visit it for its old-world Japanese charm and décor made up of redone whiskey barrels and wood furniture. The club is said to have the best and largest collection of Japanese liquors including wines, whiskeys, and champagnes. The club has a resident live DJ and the dance playlist changes every day to enjoy the nightlife in Singapore.
Location: It is located at 133 Cecil Street, Keck Seng Tower, B1-02.
Plan an Ideal Day Out With Family by Booking Universal Studios Singapore Tickets
Which are the best Night Markets in Singapore?
1. Chinatown Street Market: This is one of the most visited night markets for the quirky knick-knacks like Cheongsams who give you the feel of nightlife in Singapore, this place have antiques, cameras, handmade fans, silk textiles, herbs & spices, jewellery, and souvenirs. The Chinatown market is spread over Pagoda Street, Sago Lane, Smith Street, and Temple Street. You can try a great range of authentic Singapore street foods like roasted chicken & rice, roasted duck, dim sums, etc. The market remains open till 8 pm every day.
2. Bugis Street Market: This has to be the liveliest and the largest shopping zones in Singapore. This night market has hundreds of stores selling something to suit everybody’s interest. You can pick up clothes, jewellery, bags, handicrafts, souvenirs, etc. Besides shopping, the Bugis Street Market has stalls selling delicious snacks like satays, roasted duck, etc. Some of the bars located here are open till the wee hours of the morning. The market is located at 3 New Bugis Street and is open till 10:00 pm every day. And visiting the Bugis street would be your best Singapore nightlife experience.
Suggested Read: Best Things to Do in Singapore This Weekend
3. Tekka Centre: This is one of the go-to places for traditional and authentic Indian and Singapore foods. This small food courts style place sells biryani, dosas, varieties of pratas, pulled teas, Chi Kak Kueh (rice with sugared mung beans) and murtabak (stuffed pancake). You will also find a huge variety of juices and mocktails to choose from. It is located at 665 Buffalo and Serangoon Roads, Little India and is open until 9:00 pm every day.
4. Little India Arcade: This is a very charming and quaint place to feel the fun of Singapore nightlife, dating back to the 1920s, which takes you into the sights, sounds, flavours, and streets of ethnic India. The brightly lit lanes, resounding with Indian film music, house shops that sell Indian spices & herbs, bangles, dresses, statues of Hindu deities, attars, wall paintings, etc. After shopping, head over to the Moghul Sweet Shop for traditional Indian snacks and desserts. Little India Arcade is located at 48 Serangoon Road and is open till 10:00 pm every day.
Spend a Fun-filled Day of Enjoy by Booking Wild Wild Wet Waterpark Tickets
5. China Square Central Flea Market: This flea market usually set up on weekends, is a great place to pick up some traditional Chinese textiles & dresses, electronics, jewellery, chinaware, handicrafts, and perfumes at very economical prices. You can also buy rare books, CDs, coffee table books, comic books, movie posters, etc. The quirky Chinese toys are the most popular buys here. Also this is the one of the best place to experience the nightlife in Singapore. There are some stalls that sell delicious street food like noodles, satay, roasted chicken, etc.
You May Also Like: Best Night Markets in Singapore to shop from.
What can you do in Singapore at night for free?
1. A movie at MovieMob: Trust Singapore to enthral you with its unique offerings always. Now for watching a film, you do not have to shell out huge monies. MovieMob is a pop-up outdoor cinema concept that conducts screenings of all the latest blockbusters and old time hits at beaches, at public places like Singapore Botanic Gardens, and even drive-in screenings complete with popcorn and drinks.
2. Walk the Southern Ridges: To treat your eyes to some soothing lush greenery away from the concrete skyscrapers of the city, head over to the Southern Ridges for a leisurely walk to experience the nightlife in Singapore. This 10-kilometre long walk is perfect for those who want to sightsee, enjoy the night scenery, and see some quaint historical monuments. The walking stretch connects Mount Faber Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park, Hortpark, Kent Ridge Park, and Labrador Nature Park.
Suggested Read: Adventurous Trails for Hiking in Singapore
3. Night cycling: One of the most fun ways to explore the modern architecture and the charming bazaars in Singapore is through cycling. It is a great way to enjoy the nightlife in Singapore and breathe in the open air away from the crowds. It is a great way to promote responsible tourism as well. Some of the most popular night cycling tours are The Eastern Coastal Loop for a beautiful coastal trail, Marina Bay for the scintillating lights & sounds, The Northern Explorer Loop for the nature enthusiasts is the best place to explore the nightlife in SIngapore.
4. Visit Singapore Botanic Gardens: The Singapore Botanic Gardens is one of the best attractions to experience the Singapore nightlife, built in 1869, is a lush beautiful getaway amidst all the concrete, skyscrapers, and the chaos of the city life. Initially developed for the study of crops, the site now is extremely popular with travellers and locals who are interested to see the exotic 700 flowers and the nightlife in Singapore. Don’t miss the two restaurants Au Jardin les Amis and Food for Thought Café for a delicious meal.
Click Here to Book Now: Singapore Botanic Garden Tickets
Also Check: Amazing Free Things to Do in Singapore
Where can we eat in Singapore at night?1. The Ramen Stall for a bowl of warm hearty ramen with noodles and chicken char siu. You can choose from a variety of vegetarian and chicken ramen. It is located at 787 North Bridge Road and is open till 5 am every day.
2. Swee Choon for authentic Chinese foods like Siew Mai, Congee, Har Gao, etc. It is located at 183-191 Jalan Besar and is open every day till 6 am, closed on Tuesday.
3. 126 Dim Sum Wen Dao Shi for a huge range of exotic vegetarian and non-vegetarian dumplings like Siew Mai, Thai style Fried crab Dong Fen. It is located at 26 Sims Avenue and is open daily from 5 pm- 2 am.
4. Scissors Cut Curry Rice for its famous signature curry topped over with chilli oil, sauce over a bed of warm rice served with meat or vegetarian side dishes. It is located at 229 Jalan Besar and is open till 3:30 am every day, Also by visiting this place, you can experience the best Singapore nightlife.
5. Jin Jin Eating House to satiate your craving for spicy meats. It serves delicious seafood, fish balls, sausages, noodles, and rice and is famous for it’s in-house created Ma La sauce. It is located at 496 North Bridge Road and is open every day from 6 am till 3 am.
Must Read: Best Things to Do in Kusu Island
Is Singapore safe for partying at night?
Singapore has an open and cosmopolitan culture and the locals warm and friendly who make tourists feel safe. However, tourists should definitely take the usual and adequate precaution while enjoying the nightlife in Singapore like walking in a group at night and keeping your friends & family informed of your whereabouts. There is ample police patrolling especially at night to ensure safety.
Also Checkout the Best time to Visit Marina Bay Singapore
What are the activities to do with the family in Singapore at night?
Singapore offers great things to do to match everybody’s interest in the family, especially at night:
1. One of the most unique activities that one can do with the family to enjoy the nightlife in Singapore is stargazing at The Observatory at the Science Centre. Since the centre is located near the equator, you can even spot planets like Jupiter and Venus if the skies are clear.
2. Indulge in ice-skating and ice carving at Kallang Ice World, which is Singapore’s largest ice skating rink.
3. A great way to see Singapore at night is the Gourmet Bus Dinner Tour. Once you board this luxury bus, you will be served with authentic Singapore food post while passing through the major landmarks like Merlion & Singapore Flyer. You will be dropped for sightseeing at Gardens by the Bay and brought back on the bus for deserts and the rest of the sightseeing.
4. A late night activity that allows the family to have fun and eat together is ‘prawning’ at ORTO. this place give you the best experience of Singapore nightlife. At this recreational park, you can not only catch prawns but also grill them for no additional charge. If you don’t want to cook on your own, there are 5 restaurants available in the park.
5. Another interesting activity is the night jungle trek at Mt. Faber. It not only gives you a chance to breathe in clean air away from the bustle of the city but also lets you see relics from WWII and an ancient Japanese tomb.
Recommended Read: Fun Places to Visit in Singapore with Family
What are the best activities in Singapore ?Following, are the best activities in Singapore that you can book via Thrillophilia:
Can we get local buses or transportation facilities in Singapore at night?
Public transportations are safe for the nightlife in Singapore, efficient, and available for a large part of the day. The MRT (mass rapid transit) is the fastest way to travel around the city. It connects almost all the major tourist places and runs from 5:30 am till midnight to let you enjoy the nightlife in Singapore. Another option is to take the bus, which covers all the major routes. They ply from 5:30 am till midnight. Private taxis, while they run 24 hours a day, they might charge extra for peak charges and night surcharges.
Planning a Honeymoon Trip, Check Out: Singapore Honeymoon Packages for Your Loved Ones
One of the most popular attractions in Singapore City the Trick Eye Museum is a unique gallery franchise that allows one to experience paintings and installations as live action through the use of optical illusion. The museum is separated into six zones by themes, each zone containing artwork and optical illusion tricks adhering to their respective themes.Unlike most museums, the regular warnings of “no photography” or “no touching” are not issued against visitors in the Trick Eye Museum.Spectators are allowed to feel through the exhibits that demand all five senses to be used in order to fully experience the illusion tricks. This unique experience is made even better through the museum’s newly launched XR app, that transforms the static experience of art-browsing into a fairly dynamic one.This XR App is an augmented reality app, which, when kept on video mode, would create a live digital version of the paintings viewed throughout- one can experience the live underwater creatures swimming about in the Mermaid exhibit, or experience the melting lava in the Trick World installations.The Trick Eye Museum primarily offers a fantastic setting for imaginative photo shoots that would be out-of-the-box and fun to experience. Their world of illusion stretches from climbing into life-sized versions of paintings by famous artists, such as Van Gogh's Starry Night, to giant props that can be posed with, to completely immersive exhibits in the Fairy tale or Fantasy zone, where spectators get a chance to enter into the world of magic.Suggested Read: Indoor Activities for Kids in SingaporeThings to Do in Singapore with Kids
Skyline Luge Sentosa is a place designed for complete family entertainment. It is the first one-of-its-kind amusement park in Singapore. What makes Skyline Luge Singapore unique, is that it homes around 2 experiences – Skyride and Luge Ride. Both the fun-filled thrilling rides are perfect to be enjoyed by all ages.Each ride has a unique braking and steering system, which allows you to hold on your speed while you move ahead. Skyline Luge Sentosa homes to around 4 different trails – The Dragon Trail, the Jungle Trail, the Expedition Trail, and the Kupu Kupu Trail. Your visit to the Skyline Luge Sentosa is incomplete without experiencing a Skyride drive.Boarding the Skyride will give you some breathtaking views of the entire skyline of beautiful Singapore and the vastly stretched South China Sea. Your dream Skyride is a four-seater chairlift where you can enjoy the beauty of Sentosa Island with a bird’s eye view.As you enjoy your Skyride, do not miss on spotting the cheeky cockatoos wandering here and there. Couples usually prefer to visit here during night to enjoy their personal space under dim night lights.As the sun settles down, Skyline Luge Sentosa prepares for the next brand new night adventure in Singapore with vibrant colors. After 7 pm, you will witness the entire track glittering with dazzling night lights. If you are fortunate enough, you will get a chance to visit the magical Wings of Time, which is scheduled at 7:40 and 8:40 pm exactly.Also Checkout: Alluring Places to Visit in Singapore
Situated at the heart of the city, this is a part of Singapore’s largest nature reserve. It offers a complete break from the city's concrete jungle and fast life. MacRitchie Reservoir features in the list of World Heritage Sites by being the oldest reservoir impounding water from earth embankment.The 12-hectare park is a huge patch of greenery with an enormous water reservoir. Nature lovers visiting MacRitchie Reservoir get to witness lush greenery, beautiful landscapes, hilly terrains and the zig-zag bridge.The iconic landmarks, boardwalks, nature trails, treetop walks and watchtower make it a fascinating place. Visited by nature lovers of every age group there are ample activities to be done within the park.This popular public park is a nature lover’s dream where one can hike, engage in fishing, kayaking, walking up the hill, indulge in some gluttony or just laze around the many boardwalks. Every activity is centred around the central catchment area, MacRitchie reservoir.Water from the reservoir is filtered and processed to provide drinking water to the entire city of Singapore. The park is home to Long-tailed Macaques which are indigenous to this particular area and found in abundance.It has been a favourite amongst nature lovers and bird watchers of Singapore for long. People throng in hordes during the weekends and holidays to enjoy and engage with nature.Visitors enjoy several hours of the nature trail and hiking crossing boardwalks, bridges and narrow forest patches. Some find solace in kayaking in the reservoir and spend a lazy afternoon indulging in water sports.There is an abundant area for parking vehicles, lockers to keep valuables and signages leading you to the desired trail. To get up close and personal with nature a visit to MacRitchie reservoir is an absolute necessity.Check out: 55 Best Places to Visit in Singapore