About the Activity:
About the Place:
- Lose yourself in a world of mystery and illusion at the Trick Eye Museum, an interactive, family-based adventure playground featuring 6 unbelievable zones.
- Enter the optical illusion room, where you are sure to be amazed by two-dimensional paintings turned into three-dimensional artworks.
- Explore the galleries with your camera on hand, snapping pictures with the kids in a variety of fun poses.
- Blur the line where reality ends and the illusion begins in an unforgettable museum experience perfect for the whole family.
- The museum is opened daily from 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM.
The name, Trick Eye, comes from the shortened form of the term ‘Trick of the Eye’. It refers to an art technique that turns two-dimensional paintings into three-dimensional images. Through the use of optical illusions, three-dimensional paintings on the surfaces of the museum walls, floors and ceilings come alive. The museum offers various themed galleries where visitors are invited to take part and are more than welcome to explore with their eyes, hands and definitely cameras! Step inside the paintings and complete a visual narrative with your creative poses. Through the lens of your camera, a surprisingly tricky story will unfold. Create unforgettable memories at Trick Eye Museum with your friends and family. Be ready for a time of fun and laughter, all with a dose of education and culture.
Visitors to the Trick Eye Museum will not find signs such as “Do Not Touch” or “No Flash Photography”. People are allowed to touch and take pictures of each of the displayed artwork.
- Each artwork on display is completed through active participation by visitors. Trick Eye Museum is an interactive museum where one can become an actor, a director or a photographer!
- Trick Eye Museum features approximately 100 oversized optical illusion paintings and exhibits that trick both your eyes and the camera lens. Paintings on plain surfaces come alive through the use of optical illusions.