Manori Beach is about two kms long and fringed with palm trees and rows of seafront hotels. Both Gorai and Manori are safe beaches linked by a rocky headland and accessed across a small creek.
In Mumbai, this sleepy beach near the Portuguese- favored fishing village of Manori is a weekend retreat for the people of Mumbai and a favoured venue for beach holidays. It offers a refreshing change from the hustle and bustle of India's most busy metropolis.
Min number of people:- 1
- Located on the Nasik Mumbai Highway, a day out at the Shangrila Resort and Waterpark will be the best kind of retreat that you can have here in the city of Mumbai.
- In this resort situated in the Thane District of Mumbai, you will feel in awe of the location and the planning of the entire space. Set against the hills, the place is perfect for enjoying with friends, family or corporate teams.
- Included in the package is entry to the water park and amusement park, alongside breakfast, lunch and hi tea.
Timings: 9 AM to 6:30 PM
About the Resort:
Located at Uttan Beach, the sea-facing Pali Beach Resort is among the most popular weekend getaways in the city. Set within 6 acres, the resort flaunts a water park and an adventure park loaded with several exciting rides, games, and a lot of entertainment for friends, families and corporate alike.
Giving a great view of the beach, the rooms in the resort are cozy and spacious. The staff here serves tasty food and caters to all your needs, ensuring you a memorable experience. Bestowing you with a sunny smile and deep tan, it offers you an unforgettable experience of sea, sand, and beach.
This day out package includes water activities with two pools for different age groups and purposes, rain dance, access to party lawn, garden train, indoor and outdoor games (like Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Badminton, Cricket, Table tennis, Carom, Chess), buffet breakfast and lunch, and hi-tea with biscuits.
How to Reach?
It is well-connected to the city by taxis, buses and even trains. The nearest railway station is Bhayander from where you can easily find public and private transport to the location.
Check-in: 9 AM
Check-out: 5 PM
On the quiet shores of Arabian Sea, at one of the cleanest and safest
beaches in Mumbai lies the Sun Beach Resort flanked by the smooth golden sands.
Those who want their toes-in-sand holiday to be filled with adventure and
intrigue, this resort is the perfect getaway.
About the activity-
-Bask in the sun far from the chaos of the city, swim, read, and dream in the comfort and leisure bestowed by the resort for their lovely guests.
-This intelligently designed resort is ideal for a day picnic trip, a super quick weekend getaway, social gatherings, kitty parties, corporate team building events, birthday parties, and joyful reunions.
-This package includes breakfast, lunch, tea/coffee, swimming pool, beach volleyball, basketball, rain dance, and access to the play area.
How to reach?
The Sun Beach Resort is located at Gorai Beach, Mumbai. One can easily get public and private transit to the location.
Nearest Airport: Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Nearest Railway Station: Borivali Railway Station
Minimum Booking Required: 5
Timings: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Day out at Royal Garden Resort in Mumbai brings you to a different world of entertainment and fun, not very far away from the city.
- Perfect fit for every kind of traveler, you can come enjoy here with your family, friends, or colleagues, and enjoy a day away from the hubbub of the city.
- With state-of-the-art conference halls for workaholics, a thrilling amusement park for the little ones, an exciting water park for the young at heart, it is a given that everyone will have a good time here.
- Included in the day out package is access to the water park, breakfast, lunch and a hi-tea.
Timings- 9:30AM - 6:30PM
- Located by the sea, the U-Tan Sea Resort is a great place for a day outing in the city of Mumbai. Posing as the perfect combination of a rustic feel and a modern resort, the resort is located on top of a small hillock that opens out to the sea.
- At just a distance of 4 km from the city limits, the resort offers everything that a guest can look for, like a swimming pool, open spaces to enjoy various sports like volleyball, badminton, and cricket.
- Included in this package are outdoor games like cricket, volleyball, and badminton, breakfast, lunch, access to the swimming pool and evening hi-tea.
Timings: 9 AM to 6:30 PM
- A day out at the Farm Regency Resort opens you up to a serene and beautiful location, in the district of Thane in Mumbai. Surrounded by hills and immense greenery, the resort makes for a perfect fit for every kind of traveler.
- Whether you are looking for a quiet getaway from the city life, or are here to spend some quiet time away with your family and friends, the resort is the most perfect location and will surely leave you with a great number of memories.
- The resort features many attracting amenities like a swimming pool, rain dance, water slides, children play area, gardens, conference and event facilities, and much more.
- This day out package includes breakfast, tea/coffee, buffet lunch with options for veg and non-veg, and the evening hi-tea.
Timings: 9 AM to 6 PM
About the activity
-From swinging planks and spacewalks to indoor games and swimming pool, your day will be eventful.
-Nestled among the landscapes of Mumbai, this resort is an excellent place for families and friends who are seeking a relaxing family time.
-Among many other things this package includes breakfast, lunch, and high tea, along with Adventure Games, Swimming Pool with Rain-dance, indoor and outdoor games, and access to the mini water park.
-The package comes with two options i.e. with and without outdoor games and access to the mini water park.
Adventure activities timing: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Indoor games timing: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Music Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Swimsuits are mandatory.
7 activities per person one time only.
Check-in Time: 9:30 AM
Check-out Time: 6:00 PM
Min number of people:- 1
How to reach?
The resort is located at 14 km from Karjat. The most convenient way to reach there is by hiring a private transport.
- A day out at Pinewood Resort, Karjat, near Mumbai will treat your eyes and person to a wonderful color of green. Located about 65 km from Mumbai, the place is a nature-friendly resort with the perfect village ambiance to go with it, forming the best kind of rejuvenation.
- Best suited for picnics, day outs, and team outings, the place serves to a large base of visitors who come here to enjoy with everyone.
- With 3 swimming pools and facilities for various Indoor and outdoor sports encompassing games and adventure activities, the resort offers a lot more than just fun time on their day outs.
- This package includes breakfast, lunch, hi-tea, access to the swimming pool, Cricket, Football, Volleyball, Badminton and Carrom, Table Tennis, Chess, Fibre park, play park, family swings, and slides.
- You can avail adventure activities like Rappelling, Rock climbing and Archery at the resort as well.
Timings: 9 AM to 4:30 PM
- A day out at La Shimmer Resort, Mumbai is going to become the experience of a lifetime as you experience the beauty of this bountiful land near the Dhavagi Hills. A perfect getaway for the guests, the place is easily accessible from Mumbai and nearby regions.
- Be it a family get-together, a day out with friends, or a team outing with the office, the resort caters to everyone and provides the best kind of services.
- The resort has amazing facilities to provide to the guests, including a great conference hall, swimming pool, play and games area, and a great restaurant serving quality Indian cuisine.
- The package includes breakfast, lunch, hi-tea, access to swimming pool, and outdoor games.
Timings: 9 AM to 6 PM
Atop the hills of Khodala, lies the exclusive Wild
Camp Resort, offering you the chance to create some of the best memories of
your life with your loved ones. Adjacent to famous attractions like the Vaitarna Lake, the
Igatpuri-Kasara Ghat, and the Tringalwadi Fort, the resort is a perfect getaway
to relax and cherish family time.
About the activity
-A day out at Wild Camp Resort is a perfect blend of adventure and rejuvenation indulging you into a tranquil experience amidst the lush green valleys.
-Services and recreations offered by the resort include Conference Hall, two swimming pools, indoor and outdoor games, open-air gym, rain dance and an exciting fun-filled day.
-This package includes breakfast, lunch, and high tea, along with vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines and the delicious Pakoras.
-The activity is suitable for family and couples alike.
How to Reach?
Wild Camp –The Nature Resort is located at Kherwadi, Village - Khodala Taluka - Mokhada, Dist - Thane, Maharashtra 401604. The most convenient way to reach there is by using private transport, but public transport is available as well.
Check-in Time: 9:00 AM
Check-out Time: 6:30 PM
Minimum Booking Capacity: 2
- Day out at Silent Hill Resort is a great way to explore the beauty of nature, within an easy distance from the city and in one of the most amazing locations.
- One of the largest planned resorts in the country, the place is spread in about 60 acres of space, and is based on the meeting of 2 rivers; the Vaitarna and the Dehraja.
- With amazing facilities like restaurants, bar, conference spaces, swimming pool, indoor and outdoor games, and a water park, the resort is a favorite of people from the region.
- This day out package includes breakfast, lunch, tea/coffee, and access to the water park. You can also choose to add more activities like boating, mini train, coin games, and night camping.
Timings: 9 AM to 6:30 PM
Nature Knights Camp
Providing an invigorating break from office life is the Nature Knights Camp near Mumbai. It is the ideal place to take time out and imbibe team spirit. Here you can indulge in several thrilling adventure activities with your family and friends like rock climbing, sailing, paragliding, fishing, caving, white water rafting and snorkeling amongst other things to do in Mumbai.
The camping site ‘Tikona’ near the metropolitan is located just 20 kilometers away from Kamshet or Lonavala. It is around three hours drive from Mumbai (as the total distance from Mumbai is 120 kilometers).
All the programs here are being designed and executed by well-experienced team members who belong to the very diverse cultural and corporate background. Tikona is located at an altitude of approximately 2500 feet above sea level. It has the capacity to accommodate 65 persons at a time.
Some of the facilities offered at Nature Knights Camp include tents with camping mats as well as sleeping bags. There are common toilets as well as shower rooms also available. One can relish in barbecues and other sumptuous meals over here.
The sprawling spaces make the perfect backdrop for games and recreation. The exciting and exploratory activities to engage in are camping experience near Mumbai, dip in the lake, Trek to Tikona Fort, Night Trek, and breakfast in wilderness, barbecues, and campfire.
To click some picture perfect photographs you can visit the hilltop and capture breath-taking sight of the sun setting into the horizon.
It is this retreat that you can have the riveting experience of counting the stars (star gazing) during pitch black nights of the woods. This site is one of the best team outing places near Mumbai where you can leave footprints and take along pleasant memories with you.
You may also like: 20 Best Places for a 1 Day Trip near Mumbai
Nirvana Adventure Camp, Kamshet
An idyllic place for adventure activities in Mumbai is the Nirvana Adventure Camp. It offers interesting corporate adventures of shared thrills through a wide range of group activities, relaxation opportunities and team building exercises.
All these great outdoor activities are planned amidst scenic locale. The specially designed guesthouse acts as a base camp. With this pleasant site, one can engage in its multi-activity programs offered with flexible timings. They provide packages for the teams depending upon their requirements.
The Nirvana guesthouse is a delightful place set in a location that offers complete relaxation. You can choose from a bunch of tranquil and thrilling weekend packages that help in self-discovery and de-stressing. At this team outing place near Mumbai, you can indulge in the exhilarating sport of tandem paragliding and get an adrenaline kick with the rock climbing adventure.
Other exciting sports include rappelling, hiking, ropes course, valley crossing, team games, and outdoor survival techniques too. Revel in the exclusive and refreshing activities like ‘Listening to Nature’ and ‘ Journey to the Heart of Nature’.
Explore: Exciting Mumbai Tour Packages
Fountain Head Leadership Centre
Spread across 6 acres of sprawling Alibaug is the Fountain Head Leadership Centre, a destination away from the hustle and bustle of city but not very far from Mumbai.
This team outing place near Mumbai is built on a unique concept and situated at Bamansure, Alibaug. It works on the philosophy of ‘Learn Inside and Think Outside’. It treats you with fine architecture and the scenic location. The 56 rooms of the centre include four villas that are an ideal to discover yourself and unwind.
It also has six conferencing areas, open-air amphitheatre with 300 capacity and two restaurants. The leisure zone is vast with a luxurious Jacuzzi and an Olympic-sized swimming pool.
The state-of-the-art facilities of the centre along with its easier accessibility from Mumbai make it one of the most desirable locations especially amongst the corporate. Team outing that are held with an aim of holding conferences, motivational drives, getaway meetings, training and development projects prefer to do so in the Fountain Head Leadership Centre.
Located by a narrow strip of Arabian Sea, Alibaug is a coastal town which is much famous for clear water, sands and fresh air. This famous centre is around 35 kilometres from South Mumbai. Some of the major attractions of this scenic place are its numerous forts and beaches.
There are several adventure and recreational activities in which your team can indulge in like Para-sailing, fishing, sailing, surfing, speed boat rides. All the activities are planned around the beaches or in nearby villages. There are volleyball nets on beaches for playing beach volleyball.
History lovers and adventure seekers must visit places in Mumbai like Kolaba Fort or various other tourist attractions like Murud-janjira, Kankaneshwar Temple or Mandawa. Permeating a vibe of rest and relaxation, it is in this retreat that you can indulge in luxurious and spacious villas.
There are various beaches in Mumbai were you can enjoy various adventurous activities
Suggested Reads: Top 20 Hill Stations near Mumbai
Nature Trails Resort
Weekends can turn into an adventure trip if you plan to visit the getaway destination resort of Nature trails, which is around 2 hours by road from Mumbai. This retreat offers three unique resorts which are among the best team outing places near the city. Known as Durshet, Sajan and Vikramgarh Resorts, they sport all nature based sports and adventure activities. Some of the famous activities enjoyed by the whole team are rappelling, fishing, kayaking, forest trails and varied other team games.
All these nature based resorts are also an ideal destination for one day corporate outings or famous picnic spots near Mumbai for family with kids, friends and couples. They organise exciting team games and conduct conferences too. This 30 acre vast campus of Nature Trail is an amazing combination of nature with culture.
The stay is always buzzing with activity as there are two floriculture projects also going on in the area. Varied escapades are being planned for team members of various organizations in the artificial lake. Around the spectacular lotus pond is the artificial rock where rock climbing activities are held. Corporate teams especially enjoy visit a to the biomass projects as they get to know more about nature and how to keep environment safe and clean.
The cow shed gives the team members a rural feel. If you desire, lessons in milking cows can be arranged on this getaway at Nature Trails. While returning back you can also take souvenirs along with beautiful memories from the resort. There are handmade Warli paintings which are masterpieces, hand woven baskets and seasonal fruits for gifting friends.
You also get a chance to tap your feet to the performance of local Tarpa dancers at the night around fire while visiting this scenic resort near Mumbai.
Check out: Top 15 Waterfalls near Mumbai
The Lagoona Resort
Nestled amidst nature’s beauty is the India’s first eco-friendly resort, The Lagoona Resort in Lonavala. Situated between Pune and Mumbai, the environment friendly methods and practices adopted by the resort help it in delivering best products as well as services. The whole experience is a treat to the customers as this resort near Mumbai is quite famous among tourists.
This retreat is an ideal escapade among team outing places near Mumbai for the corporate members who want to pamper themselves with luxury and wish a break from the hectic office life. This scenic resort offers a wide variety of ambience and experience to the visitors through its 68 well-appointed rooms.
All the rooms are equipped with television, internet connectivity, mini bar, tea or coffee maker, direct dial telephone, channel music, individual temperature controls and electronic safe. Overlooking the Lagoona Resort is the Patio, a multi-cuisine restaurant which can accommodate as well as serve around 70 guests.
The dining area is decorated very elegantly and offers an exquisite setting to the diners. The visitors can choose from variety of accommodations like Standard Room, Deluxe Room, Executive Suite and Lagoona Suite. The facilities offered to the guests include The Patio, Swimming Pool and various indoor games like pool table and ice hockey table tennis.
Amongst other adventure sports, the retreat offers an exciting flying journey which is known as ‘Flying Fox’. Feel the adrenaline rush when you ride through air above the canopy. Swinging through trees in beautiful surroundings is a lifetime experience.
Another unique and fun activity is rappelling where you descend down the rock mountain through a rope in a controlled and completely safe manner.
Indulge in real war like situation all dressed up in body protecting suits, armed with guns and be ready to shoot some paint balls at your enemies. Planning attacking strategy and gun fighting make the whole paintball fight really very enjoyable activity.
Also read: 40 Exciting Places for 2 Days Trip near Mumbai
Hidden Village Resort
Providing a rustic and rural weekend getaway near Mumbai for the corporate team is the Hidden Village Resort which is spread across four acres of natural landscape.
This retreat is ideal for people who wish to take a short break from the work life. It is here that whole team can find the desired solace and tranquillity. Delight in the rural and pristine village in which is located fresh springs that sprinkle water all-round the year. The deep woods are full of serenity.
This hamlet provides settings which are quite refreshing for the ones who want to revisit those sepia days of the past. It is a natural retreat fully thriving with native flora and fauna. It is in this place you can explore the Mother Nature very closely. The resort is located at a distance of 1.5 hours drive from Mumbai, while from the Thane junction the drive is just 1 hour.
The village has rustic rooms which are equipped with all the modern amenities. For recreation, you can visit the nearby picturesque lake which is located on the back hills and is just ten minute walk from the resort.
You can also check out other village resorts near Mumbai.
There are natural treks and trails on the hills which take you to this beautiful lake. So if you plan to revisit those old nostalgic days with a native feeling, then Hidden Village Resort is ideal among team outing places near Mumbai where you can plan your weekend sojourn with the whole corporate team.
Check out: 15 Best Beach Resorts near Mumbai