Rajmachi Fort Trek Highlights
- Escape into the wilderness with this adventurous trekking experience with your friends and family to the Rajmachi Fort.
- Capture the beautiful verdant mountains, waterfalls, stunning forts, green valleys, and the beautiful flora and fauna during your journey.
- Explore the heritage of Shrivardhan and Manaranjan Forts and appreciate its architecture
- Enjoy the delightful meals served to you during your trekking journey
- Get pick up and drop off facilities included in the package to and fro Lonavala in shared transfers
Rajmachi Fort Trek Overview
Activity Location: Lonavala
Activity Timings: 7:00 PM to 12:00 PM
About Rajmachi Fort Trek and Camping:
Rajmachi Fort is one of the most beautiful historical fort located in the rugged hills of the Sahyadri mountains. Surrounded by lush green mountains, beautiful flora and fauna, waterfalls, and green valleys, this fort is a perfect place for trekking. Through Rajmachi Fort trek, we offer you to enjoy the beauty of nature and experience an adventurous day-out with your friends and loved ones. Book this package for 2 days 1 night and enjoy this exotic experience of trekking and camping at Rajmachi fort.
About the activity:
- Meet your guide at 07:00 PM at Lonavala Railway Station and get
- Start the adventurous trekking to Rajmachi Fort at around 08:45 PM with your team and feel the beauty of nature all around.
- Explore the village life that is blessed with peace and calmness once you reach the Rajmachi base village.
- Fill your stomach with the delicious dinner served to you.
- Get ready to resume your journey at 07:00 AM and let the beautiful view of sunrise bless your eyes.
- Enjoy the majestic view of verdant mountains, waterfalls, stunning forts, green valleys, and the beautiful flora and fauna during your journey.
- Reach the base village and have your breakfast with your team.
- End your journey by clicking some of the coolest pictures with the beautiful background and get ready to depart for Lonavala at 09:00 AM.
More Details about Rajmachi Fort Trek
Know Before You Go for Rajmachi Fort Trek
- To customise a package for a group of more than 4 people, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you.
- Smoking and drinking during the trip is strictly prohibited
- Group leader decision will be final and binding
- Treks and Trails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact kindly send a text message
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
Things To Carry for Rajmachi Fort Trek
- Water bottle