About the Activity:
- Check-in at 11:00 AM and experience the stooped history and the charming rustic ways of India!
- Glimpse the wide pastures shielded by architecture from the bygone era like never before.
- Try your hand at farming, and partake in other intriguing agricultural activities for a unique bout of fun.
- Play traditional games like the Ningorcha, Bhovara, and Vitti Dandu, and proceed to trek around the expanse and click some enchanting photographs.
- This admirable city is surrounded by the Sahyadris, and houses Asia's largest telescope alongside exotic farmlands.
- After this amazing experience in the property you can check-out at 4:00 PM.
1 Night/2 Days Stay includes - Traditional Welcome, Breakfast & Tea, Farm Tour, Lunch (Pure vegetarian rural cuisine), Village Tour, Evening snacks & Tea, Dinner (Pure vegetarian rural cuisine), Camp Fire, Morning Breakfast & Tea/Coffee, Forest Visit, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Tea/Coffee
2 Nights/3 Days Stay includes - Traditional Welcome, 3 Breakfasts & Tea, Farm Tour, 2 Lunches (Pure vegetarian rural cuisine), Village Tour, 2 Evening snacks & Tea, 2 Dinner (Pure vegetarian rural cuisine), Camp Fire, Forest Visit.
- Enjoy a fun-filled farm stay in the warm locales of Panchgani.
- Revel in the beauty of the Krishna River and dense thickets.
- Participate in farm tours, boating, bullock cart and tractor rides.
- Spend a delightful evening beside a lively campfire.
- Dapoli, a tiny hamlet in the Ratnagiri district is an ideal destination for a weekend getaway. With tranquil beaches sprawling in the South and Kelshi in the North, you just can’t escape from its charms.
- Crowned at a height of around 800ft above sea level, the primary reason behind the popularity of Dapoli is its calm environs, less crowded beaches and amazing greenery.
- One can easily find out why this little place has earned the title of ‘Mini Mahabaleshwar’ during their stay in Dapoli!
- If you enjoy farm culture, then do not hesitate to go ahead with the agro homestay at Dapoli! Apart from scenic beauty, Dapoli offers a wide range of activities that makes it a must visit destination for everyone!
- Once you reach the site get checked in at 12:00 PM and get ready for some amazing activities! Get ready to learn a little more about different spices, fruits, medicinal and herbals plants that are grown here.
- Away from all the humdrums of city life, spend some quality time watching different bird species here. Capture the rich variety of birds on your camera while in Dapoli.
- Depending upon your season of travel, you can also indulge in some farming activities with the locals here. Learn more about traditional rural practices by interacting with the humble folks of Dapoli.
- Enthral in exciting adventure activities like archery, rifle shooting, net climbing and various other thrilling events. For a sea lover, there are scores of activities awaiting you!
- Get your heart racing with activities like parasailing, banana boat rides and other equally adventurous activities. Make some good memories with other people while in Dapoli and check out at 11:00 AM.
About the activity :
- Enjoy an exciting offbeat agro tourism experience on your next weekend and grab your family and friends to join in on the fun.
- The Agro tourism center is an exciting offbeat resort that offers an alternative holiday experience for those who seek something unconventional during a few days off.
- Unwind and kick your feet back to relax in the arms of nature and engage in some thrilling activities such as fishing, trekking, bullock cart rides and more!
- Take some time out to spend some quality time with Mother Nature and the beautiful side of rural India that you so seldom get to see and enjoy.
- There is a wide array of fun and engaging activities here for you and your friends to enjoy to the maximum, leaving all responsibilities and electronic gadgets behind in the city! Revel in the rustic beauty of rural India and enjoy all that the country side can provide you on your next vacation!
If you are looking for some amazing village resorts near Mumbai then Hidden Village is the perfect place for you. Hidden Village is a four section of the land living scene which is a perfect getaway for the once who are looking for some solace. Those of you who are looking for some time away from the hustle and bustle of daily life this will be your heaven. The village has new springs that overflow water the entire year. Spend some time in this resort and deep into the woods. It is invigorating for those throbbing for a return to the past of sepia days. It has one of the kind water bodies but does not support rain dance and Water Park like activities. Feel the thrill while you head out to this amazing resort near Mumbai.
Amenities: The hidden village is equipped with all day to day facilities. Bare-bones, canopy-covered, open-sided platforms with tents inside offer TVs, minifridges and en suite bathrooms. The fundamental 2-and 3-room houses include porches and ventilating; 1 has a sprinkler pool. Redesigned bungalows highlight walled yards and open-air baths; some have coordinate pool get to.
Location: Hidden Village is located at Sakhroli Village, Atgaon, Shahapur, Thane, Maharashtra 421301.
Check out: Top 55 Weekend Getaways from Mumbai
Green Village Resort, Malad (24 km from Mumbai)
Make your adventure an amazing one while you head out to this another amazing resort near Mumbai. What could be a better place to spend some time enjoying the fresh air of the countryside? One of the wonderful places to visit in Mumbai. After a tiring week at work, you merit a really thrilling break.
Desert the city life and energize yourself at Green Village. A characteristic Paradise spreading over crosswise over 5 acers of lavish green gardens, influencing palm trees and perfectly clear pool with a connected Jacuzzi.
Soak yourself in the amazing beauty of this region and spend some awesome time here. It is situated in a brilliant green open meadow and closest to the charming ocean where you can relax for some time. Listen to the chirping of the birds and wake up to a beautiful morning with the view of the vast greenery you will have the best time hereDistance from Mumbai: 24 Km
Location: Malvani Church, Opp. Akashwani Kendra, Marve Rd, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400095
Amenities: The resort has all the facilities of day to day world. A wide ground for different events marriage, get together, social program are also arranged here. It additionally has a feast lobby which is intended for holding corporate gatherings and meetings.
Food: Veg & Non-Veg
Popular reads: 35 Beautiful Beaches near Mumbai
Another of the village resorts near Mumbai which is a must visit for you is the Kalyani Village. Country side always has something special to offer to all the ones who are looking for some solace. Kalyani Village Resort is a village resort close Mumbai offering lovely cabins to remain in, characteristic surroundings to restore in and a considerable measure of exercises to have a phenomenal time. Kalyani Village is a flawless goal. Perfect for one-day family picnics, school outings for understudies and outdoors, Kalyani Village Resort offers a large group of comforts and administrations. The Kalyani Village has bolted the vibe of a genuine provincial town, talented by delightful normal shelters, tranquil green banana manors, tall influencing coconut palm trees, shrieking crop fields, town style aaram kutirs and music to enhance each spirit. One can also indulge in lot of activities near Mumbai like trekking, camping, hiking etc here.
Amenities: The village resort is equipped with all the facilities of modern day to day use. The resort also have Children's Playground, 3 Swimming Pools(4 1/2,2 1/2, 1 feet deep), Separate Kiddies Pool, Huge Rain Dance Floor with an elecrifying music system delivering 8000-10000 W-PMPO etc.
Location: Kalyani Village is located at Shirsad Ambadi Road, Near Vajreshwari, Thane District, Ghateghar, Maharashtra 401203