Kalavantin Durg Trek Highlights
- Enjoy the view of the Pinnacle with the stairway leading to the top and gaze into the scenic landscapes
- Fill your taste buds with the scrumptious food which includes buffet breakfast and lunch during the trekking session
- Have a fun-filled monsoon as you pass through the lush green forests as well as exploring various waterfalls on the way.
- The trek is a perfect one for beginners or adventure seekers as you get to enjoy the beauty of rocky terrains, lush greenery with your squad
- Explore one of the most popular Kalavantin Durg treks which is situated at around 2,205 feet in the Raigad district of Maharashtra
Kalavantin Durg Trek Overview
Kalavantin Durg Trek Location: Panvel, Maharashtra
Kalavantin Durg Trek Difficulty: Intermediate
Kalavantin Durg Trek Timings: 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Pickup Location: Panvel, Maharashtra
About Kalavantin Durg Trek:
Embark on an adventurous trek and enjoy a peaceful getaway near Mumbai that provides you with a chance to explore the Prabalgad fort in Maharashtra. Gaze into the scenic beauty and forget about your busy life in the bustling city of Mumbai. Explore the Prabalgad fort and enjoy the unbounded beauty of rocky terrains, lush greenery, and floating thick clouds. Situated in the Raigad district of Maharashtra, the fort is built on the height of 2300ft above sea level on a plateau.
Feel the monsoon as you pass through the lush green forests as well as exploring various waterfalls on the way. The Kalavantin Durg trek is inclusive of comfortable transportation from Panvel to base village and back. Also, you get to savor on delicious buffet breakfast and lunch during the trekking session. Besides, a guide will encompass all the important information regarding the trek to ease your journey.
Note: Pregnant women and children below 6 years are not advised to join the tour.
About the Activity:
- The Kalavantin trekking would start at 7:30 in the morning and will end at 5:00 in the evening.
- Start your Kalavantin Durg trek by heading towards the Prabalgad fort and enjoy the landscapes, lush greenery and feel replenish with the splendid views
- The fort is built on a height of 2300 ft, so feel on top of the world and witness the majestic peaks of the mountains
- Savor the delicious buffet breakfast before you start your journey and lunch during the trekking session
- Rejuvenate yourself and feel the monsoon while you explore various waterfalls on your way
- You will get an assistance of a guide during the Kalavantin trekking session to ease the obstacles so you enjoy every part of the Kalavantin Durg trek.
More Details about Kalavantin Durg Trek
Know Before You Go for Kalavantin Durg Trek
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sports shoes or trekking shoes of good quality.
- The Kalavantin Durg trek activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the Kalavantin trek package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
Things To Carry for Kalavantin Durg Trek
- Rain cover
- Walking stick
- Water bottle
- Hiking shoes