Helicopter Ride In Mumbai Highlights
- Grab this unique opportunity and enjoy the aerial views of the beautiful city of Dream- Mumbai
- Enjoy the thrilling adventure up in the sky with the support of an experienced pilot and safety gears
- Ride in the classic Robinson R44 that can accommodate up to 3 people at a time and appreciate the bird's eye view of the city from a height of 1000 ft. above the ground
- Spot some famous locations that include Juhu Beach, Worli sea link, Haji Ali, Essel world, Antellia, Malad, etc.
Helicopter Ride In Mumbai Overview
Helicopter Ride In Mumbai Location: Juhu Airport, Mumbai
Activity Duration: 15 minutes to 30 minutes
Helicopter Joy Ride In Mumbai Operational Hours: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Activity Days: Everyday
Sightseeing: Juhu Beach, Worli sea link, Haji Ali, Essel world, Antellia, Malad, Santacruz Airport and etc .
About Helicopter Ride In Mumbai
A helicopter joy ride 1000 feet above the city or the landscape is an unforgettable way to experience the breathtaking beauty of the city and its surrounding areas. Witness the panoramic views of the entire Mumbai city, at a time from the height of 1000 ft and soothe your senses with some astonishing 360-degree sights.
Devised to cater 3 people at a time, the Robinson R44 takes you from the starting point through the exclusive routes designed as per the duration to cover the maximum in those 15 minutes. Think beyond exploring the metropolis through land and water, and indulge in this novel Helicopter Joyride activity that provides a bird's view of the city.
The Helicopter Joy Ride In Mumbai includes:
- Juhu Beach – Andheri- Santacruz Airport View- Powai – Vihar lake – Film City Goregaon & Back (East)
- Juhu Beach- Bandra- Worli Sea Link – Dadar- Mumbai Central- Mahalaxmi- Haji Ali- Antellia and back (South)
- Direct Andheri- Pagoda- Essel world & back via Malad- Goregaon- Andheri- Santacruz Airport ( North)
About the Activity:
- The activity duration is of 15 minutes and the operational hours of this helicopter joyride is from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- The start point of this activity is from Juhu Airport Mumbai.
- Soar 1000 ft above the ground and experience the excitement levels increase when you catch glimpses of the entire Mumbai city.
- View the wonderful sites around Mumbai which include Juhu Beach, Worli sea link, Haji Ali, Essel world, Antellia, malad, etc.
- With certified, skilled, and experienced pilots handling the helicopter you don't have to worry but just have fun.
Select Package Option
Helicopter Ride for 15 minutes
Helicopter Ride for 20 minutes
Helicopter Ride for 30 minutes
More Details about Helicopter Ride In Mumbai
Know Before You Go for Helicopter Ride In Mumbai
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Please adhere to the timings.
- Kindly refrain from consuming alcohol before or during the activity.
- For safety purposes, activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- The helicopter accommodates 3 people in one ride.
- It is available for participants above 12 years of age.
- You can book a helicopter ride in Mumbai for any time slot between 11:00 am to 4:00 pm on all days of the week.
- The Helicopter Ride In Mumbai package needs to paid in full to receive the confirmation.
- The helicopter joy ride in Mumbai routes are decided and approved by the Air Traffic Control (ATC) and may change last minute without prior notice.
Things To Carry for Helicopter Ride In Mumbai
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle