Bhandardara Camping Highlights
- Relish this lakeside camping experience by staying in tents on double/triple sharing basis with the comfort of mattresses, pillows and blankets
- Enjoy boating in the calm and peaceful waters of the Arthur Lake in Bhandardara, Igatpuri
- Savor the taste of various meals and ease up your hunger while enjoying yourself out
- Get involved into a warm bonfire session in the evening and indulge in a fun chit chat session with your dear ones at Bhandardara Lakeside camping.
- Enjoy the interactive and fun session with your companions under the star-studded sky
Bhandardara Camping Overview
Activity Location: Arthur Lake , Bhandardara
Check in time: 4.00 PM
Check out time: 11.00 AM
Group size: 30 members at the campsite
Activity Time: Every day
Attractions from Campsite: Arthur Lake, Sandhan valley, Bhandardar Dam, Ratangad Fort, and Pabargad Fort.
About Bhandardara Lakeside Camping:
The Bhandardara Lake camping contributes to being an astounding and peaceful experience from a long time. Avail this super delightful Bhandardara camping session near Igatpuri, where you would surely get mesmerized by the unbounded beauty of the western ghats.
The Bhandardara Lake camping lets you reside in one of the most amazing and highly chosen camping and picnic spots for nature lovers with tents on a double/triple sharing basis with the comfort of mattresses and blankets.
About the Activity:
- Arrive at the Bhandardara campsite on your own by 4 PM in the evening and check in to the allotted camps.
- Spend some time exploring the area before settling around the campfire for a session of stories and singing with dancing.
- Settle down in your tent and spend some leisure time amidst nature. Feel free to enjoy some light Indoor/Outdoor activities and games at Bhandardara lakeside camping. You can also enjoy boating in the calm waters of the lake.
- The tents are on a double and triple sharing basis along with frequently sanitized and clean washrooms.
- Get indulged in a fun bonfire under the starry night with your friends.
- Enjoy scrumptious evening snacks, dinner, and after dinner experience witness the fireflies during forest visit before settling in for the night. (Depending on the availability of fireflies)
- Wake up early to see the beautiful sunrise & a mesmerizing sight of the lake in the morning hours.
- Have your breakfast and spend some time at the camp before checking out and bringing the Bhandardara lakeside camping to an end.
Bhandardara Camping Itinerary
Select Package Option
More Details about Bhandardara Camping
Know Before You Go for Bhandardara Camping
- Bonfire is common for everyone.
- Bhandardhara is a dam so there is no control on the water levels. When the water levels are low, the camp site is shifted to alternate locations.
- In case it is raining, Camps cannot be accommodated for customers. We will provide alternative accommodation in common dormitories on a multiple sharing basis in such scenarios.Camping & dormitories are very basic in nature. One must not expect luxuries.
- Kindly co-operate to keep the surroundings clean.
- The Actual camp may vary due to a variety of reasons like availability, Quality, No of bookings, Maintenance etc. Thrillophilia reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
- Listen to the instructions given by the tour organizers.
- Availability of fireflies totally depends on the weather condition, if you are lucky enough you can experience the fireflies as well.
- After booking, Location details mentioned on Booking voucher can vary. Guests are requested to call the tour operator in advance & get the actual location of the camp.
- Washroom facilities are common for everyone at Bhandardara Lakeside camping.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged for Bhandardara Lake camping.
- Activities mentioned on the website are subject to real time availability
Things To Carry for Bhandardara Camping
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Mosquito & insect repellent