Mumbai VillasRainforest Royal Villa, Palm Lands Holiday Home, Bohemian Villa, Shri Villa, Aashiyaanaa Villa, Seascape Bungalow, Indravan Villa, Vasudha villa, Dejà Blue and many more.
Are you looking for high-class luxury villas in Mumbai renowned for their central location, unmatched services, and superlative amenities? There are many premium villas where you can treat yourself to the holiday of a lifetime with luxurious accommodations and personalized experiences. Rainforest Royal Villa and Palmlands Holiday Home are some of those exquisite villas which provide you a feeling of home away from home. If you’re looking for the best beachfront villas where you can soak breathtaking views, take a stroll along the azure blue water, and bask in superb amenities, Villa By The Sea and Aashiaanaa Villa should be your ideal choice.
These resorts can be your perfect residential gateway if you wish to escape the hustle and bustle while enjoying premium amenities. For a refined and exceptional stay experience, you can book your stay at the most regal villas near Mumbai that are known for their classic interiors, unmatchable vibes, and natural surroundings. Seascape Bungalow and Vasudha are the ideal holiday retreat perfect for a tropical vacation or a family holiday with your near and dear ones. So get ready for one in a million experience by booking your stay at these minimalistic yet modern villas that have been designed keeping in mind the discerning needs of modern travelers.
People Also Ask About Villas in Mumbai
Which are the best villas in Mumbai?
1. Rainforest Royal Villa: This is an exotic villa that tells the tales of a bygone era with its intricate décor and vibrant interiors. The distinctively designed rooms exude a natural tone, and the wooden floors combined with elegant floral décor encourage relaxation. It includes three bathrooms, a living room and is well-suited for about fifteen guests. You can spend your day lounging on the terrace or soaking in the outdoor pool hemmed in by lush green foliage.
-Location: Villa No.105, Royal Palms Villa Road, Aarey Colony, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400065
-Amenities: Garden, swimming pool, balcony, kitchen, free parking
-Price: Rs 10,000 onwards
2. Palm Lands Holiday Home: This rustic villa is the perfect example of old-meets-new, with an open-air terrace and spectacular bedrooms. It is laced with palm and coconut trees, and you can enjoy spectacular views from this swanky property. You can relax in the shaded area or indulge yourself in outdoor games or enjoy a grill by the pool. It is located close to major attractions like Water Kingdom, Global Vipassana Pagoda, and Esselworld.
-Location: Vairala Talao, Gorai Uttan Road, Borivali (West), Mumbai 400091
-Amenities: Air-conditioner, Patio, Garden, dining area, free parking
-Price: Rs 3000 per night
3. Bohemian Villa: This is one of the most regal villas in Mumbai that features contemporary Hawaiian flair and blissful luxury. It has two bedrooms with a patio area and a spacious deck where you can relax and unwind. The rooms have all the modern facilities, such as fireplaces, spacious sitting rooms, and a beautiful terrace. You can also enjoy a candlelit dinner in the garden area with your choice of music. This island-themed villa has a fabulous swimming pool and a grand dining pavilion where you can enjoy spectacular sunsets.
-Location: Villa no.212, Palms Estate, Aarey Colony, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400065
-Amenities: Swimming pool, air-conditioner, dining area, free parking, laundry service.
-Price: Rs 11,000 per night
4. Shri Villa: Situated within the western suburbs, Shri Villa is a beautiful oasis surrounded by lush paddy fields on all sides. The villa comes with three bedrooms, one bathroom, a dining area, a flat-screen TV, a balcony, and a fully equipped kitchen. You can lounge around the swimming pool fringed by palm trees and prepare lip-smacking meals in the kitchenette. For added thrill and fun, you can also stroll down nature trails or enjoy cycling in the paddy fields.
-Location: Villa 216, Palms Estate, Aarey Colony, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400065
-Amenities: Dining area, swimming pool, balcony, terrace, free parking.
-Price: Rs 16,000 per night
5. Aashiyaanaa Villa: This 4BHK fully-furnished bungalow is one of the most famous villas near Mumbai that offers the guests a personalized stay experience. Located in the suburbs of Mumbai, it is considered to be a sheer treat for fun and peace-lovers. This beachfront villa is snuggled in thousand sq. ft. space and offers you a cozy homely feeling. A state of the art swimming pool is the centerpiece at this exotic villa.
-Location: Plot No. 07 Madh-Marve Road, Erangal Gain, Madh, Mumbai 400061
-Amenities: Free wifi, terrace, air-conditioner, coffee making machine.
-Price: Rs 16,000 per night
6. Seascape Bungalow: This is one of the most exquisite villas in Mumbai that boasts a contemporary look and the finest dining venues. Located on the Gorai beach, this two-storeyed bungalow can accommodate up to eighteen people. The property retains and celebrates its rustic charm with its vaulted ceilings, façade flooring, wooden furniture, French windows, and breathtaking interiors. The generous size of the rooms, seating areas, and balconies speak of its opulence. It has an open kitchen that has been remodeled and upgraded with stainless steel appliances, brick backsplash, granite countertops, and silverware.
-Location: Manori Road, Near Bhayander Wadi, Culvem Village Gorai, Borivali West, Mumbai 400092
-Amenities: Free parking, swimming pool, breakfast, geyser, terrace.
-Price: Rs 16,000 per night
7. Indravan Villa: Located on Madh island, this exotic villa was erected in 1913 and vanquishes all your physical and mental burden with its ultimate pampering and personalized treatment. It offers luxurious living and ample space for unwinding. The sound of waves invoke Zen-like calm, and the soothing, inviting interiors make you feel like being transported to the royal era. It is one of the best villas in Mumbai, with a spacious kitchen and a living room that can accommodate up to twelve people of all ages.
-Location: Madh Island Road, Malad West, Mumbai 400061
-Amenities: Fireplace, television, free internet, laundry service, terrace.
-Price: Rs 11,000 per night
8. Vasudha: Spread over two acres of land Vasudha is a modish villa designed to ensure a relaxing environment and promote a sense of well-being. It is one of the most premium villas in Mumbai that pays homage to the tribal villages without compromising on its luxury quotient. The property also features an animal shelter that has rabbits, cows, dogs, and fish. It also has a fully equipped kitchen where you can whisk up lip-smacking delicacies.
-Location: Wafeghar, Maharashtra 410205
-Amenities: Cook on call, garden, indoor fireplace, family games equipment.
-Price: Rs 11,000 per night
9. Dejà Blue: Nestled in a lush valley, this exotic villa features stand-alone rooms with a yoga pavilion and a kitchenette. From ethnic furniture to patterned tribal furnishings to little touches like bottle-gourd lampshades, this villa pays attention to every minor detail. The daily roster of interesting activities includes high teas, movie screenings, and nightly musicals. It also has a swimming pool where you can take a relaxing dip to distress your tired soul.
-Location: Uttan village, Mumbai
-Amenities: Free parking, terrace, sitting areas, dining hall.
-Price: Rs 15,000 per night
10. Bungalow 5: This is a quaint and beautiful farmhouse situated right beside Bhushi Gaon. It is one of the most premium villas in Mumbai that boasts an enchanting view of greenery, little streams, and hills. It is spread across two acres and has three bedrooms, a living room, and a balcony. The villa is well equipped and fully functional with utensils, microwave, refrigerator, etc. The vast poolside lawn and roomy interiors are designed to host vintage style get-togethers and parties. You can also enjoy various indoor games such as board games, darts, etc.
-Location: Juhu, Bandra, Mumbai
-Amenities: Outdoor swimming pool, terrace, dry cleaning, housekeeping.
-Price: Rs 19,000 per night
Which are the best villas in Mumbai with a pool?
1. Vista Greenwoods Seven Villa: This is an exquisite resort that offers ten architecturally stunning villas with a spacious lawn and private pool. It has a spacious living room that can accommodate around eight to ten people.
2. Aristo Grand: With a well-groomed lawn, spacious bedrooms, artfully painted walls and charming interiors, this villa is the perfect fit for a luxurious getaway. It also has a huge swimming pool where you can splash down and relax.
3. Vista Zenith Villa: This 4BHK villa overlooks the Tungarli Hills and is renowned for its landscaped gardens and table tennis court. It also has a private swimming pool, fitness center, and a fully-furnished kitchenette.
4. EL House: This is one of the most exquisite villas near Mumbai that has been designed like a vintage mansion and is ideal for hosting get-togethers and family functions. The vast poolside lawn and roomy interiors detach you from the hectic chaos of city life.
5. Villa Mystica: This villa is renowned for its unmatchable vibes with its vintage benches, classic flooring, and lush green lawn area. It also has a state of the art swimming pool, living room, dining area, and a kitchenette. You can play some of the most interesting games within the property, such as ludo and cards.
Which are the best villas in Navi Mumbai?
1. Abhisiddhi Villa: This is an ideal holiday retreat that features floor to ceiling white pillars, elegant décor, and marble floors. It has a huge infinity pool that is dotted by palm trees and lush greenery.
2. Bhau Niwas 2: This villa stands out because of its serene backdrop, home-cooked meals, and breathtaking décor. You can enjoy here home-cooked meals with fresh produce grown in the organic garden.
3. Villa Kornet By Vista Rooms: Boasting accommodation with a balcony, sun terrace, and a huge swimming pool, this villa is an oasis of neverending luxury and seclusion. You can enjoy here various fun games such as chess, ludo, carom, and cricket.
4. Pink Villa 249: Featuring a garden view, this exquisite villa offers accommodation with a terrace, balcony, and private parking. It also has a spacious kitchen where you can cook delicious meals.
Which are the best Villas in Mumbai for families?
1. Villa By The Sea: This is one of the best beachfront villas near Mumbai, with two bedrooms, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV. You can take a stroll on the soft sand of the beach, take a dip in the swimming pool and bask in the lawn.
2. The Cottage: This is a family-friendly villa surrounded by lush greenery and manicured gardens. It also has an in-house restaurant where you can savor lip-smacking delicacies.
3. Brick Villa: This is a rustic villa with breathtaking interiors, a picturesque backdrop, and lush green surroundings. It has fully-furnished rooms with a private swimming pool, sun terrace, and a balcony.
4. Ivy Palms Villa: This air-conditioned villa is renowned for its unique styling with quality linen, hardwood floors, antiquities, and glass walls. It has two-bedroom villas surrounded by lush green vegetation allowing you to feel close to nature.
What facilities will I get in Villas in Mumbai?
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Parking Area
- Free wifi
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Flat-screen TV
- Indoor Games
- Music system
Which are the best villas in Mumbai near a beach?
1. Villa By The Sea: This villa is located close to Aksa Beach and is renowned for its spacious accommodations with an air-conditioner and flat-screen TV. It has two bedrooms, a kitchenette, and a dining area.
2. Amã Stays & Trails, Beach House: Located close to Aksa Beach, this villa is accented with wooden finishings and is elegantly minimalistic yet homely. The rooms combine cool hues, warm wooden furnishings and are a home away from home.
3. Aashiyaanaa Villa: This beachfront villa features a huge swimming pool, fully-furnished rooms, and landscaped gardens. It is snuggled in 10000 sq. ft. space and is an oasis of comfort and ultimate pampering.