Popular Places To Stay in Mahabaleshwar
Best Places To Stay in Mahabaleshwar
|Cloud Mist Resort and Spa, Mahabaleshwar | Luxury Staycation Deal||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 3199.0|
|Bella Vista Resort, Mahabaleshwar | Luxury Staycation Deal||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 5899.0|
|Brightland Resort & Spa, Mahabaleshwar | Luxury Staycation Deal||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 5999.0|
|Evershine Resort, Mahabaleshwar | Luxury Staycation Deal||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 11599.0|
|Citrus Chambers Resort, Mahabaleshwar | Luxury Staycation Deal||₹ 4199.0|
Mahabaleshwar Places to StayPlaces to stay in Mahabaleshwar are cradled amidst the lush green mountain ranges of the Western Ghats, offering guests a unique natural experience. Depending on your travel preferences and your budget, you can choose from a number of excellent options that will make your vacation experience memorable. The most attractive part about these resorts, hotels and homestays is their proximity to nature.
Almost all the accommodations offer panoramic views of the mountains of the Western Ghats, along with the rainforests, lakes and rivers that you can watch right from the balconies in your rooms. You can choose from a host of options when you are looking for Mahabaleshwar places to stay.
You can choose your Mahabaleshwar Tour Packages and stay in luxurious resorts, cosy homestays or indulge in an outdoor camping experience as well. If you are looking for mid-range hotels that offer comfort without being expensive, you can check out properties like Serene Villa in Mahabaleshwar and Valley View Farm House. You can also check out camps and homestays such as Hilltop Homestay, River View Camping and I Camp Resort which are located close to waterfalls and other natural wonders. There are also several luxurious options such as La Meridian in Mahabaleshwar, where you can book a stay.
People Also Ask About Mahabaleshwar Stays
Which are the best resorts to stay in Mahabaleshwar?
1. MTDC Mahabaleshwar Resort: Located at Bombay Point Road (Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary), this resort offers uniqueness, lavishness with extended support of services and amenities. Also, it is very near to some of the prominent sightseeing spots in Mahabaleshwar.
2. Brightland Resort: One of the exotic Mahabaleshwar places to stay is located at Kates Point Road and offers a luxurious stay with well-appointed rooms, upscale facilities, and exceptional customer services.
3. Club Mahindra Sherwood: Set in majestic landscapes, this resort is known for its epitome of excellence, world-class facilities, and recreational activities on offer.
4. Valley View Resort: Perfectly located amidst the picturesque panoramas, the resort is one of the finest in Mahabaleshwar with exclusive facilities like indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam & massage, indoor games, and horse riding, etc.
5. Le Meridien Resort and Spa: One of the best places to enjoy an experience of a lifetime besides surrounding serene nature with tailor-made amenities, an array of activities, and a multi-cuisine Chingari restaurant.
Planning a holiday to Mahabaleshwar, Check out our best-selling Mahabaleshwar Tour Packages
Which are the best homestays in Mahabaleshwar?
1. Bapa Sitaram Homestay: A perfect choice to enjoy solitude beside serene surroundings. The stay here is not only unique and relaxing but comprises all the basic and modern amenities to make you feel at home.
2. Kondalkar Residency: Another top choice for a cozy stay near prominent attractions in the city, at a reasonable price but complete with luxurious amenities. All of the rooms are well equipped with basic amenities and include free W-fi and a seating area.
3. Samarth Krupa Niwas: Nestled amidst the beautiful landscapes, this homestay is best for those who want to enjoy a comfortable yet classy stay. It offers excellent facilities like travel assistance, free parking, housekeeping, and 24 by 7 power backup, and much more.
4. GK Homestay: Located very near to the major landmarks in Mahabaleshwar, GK homestay is a beautiful property that offers free internet, Restaurant/Coffee Shop, Spa, daily housekeeping, like exclusive services to its guests. Do check out this one of the best places to stay in Mahabaleshwar for a stylish, comfortable, yet suitable for every budget stay.
5. Eden Villa Homestay: One of the best homestays where you can unwind and enjoy in the midst of the bountiful nature. Being located in close vicinity to all the major landmarks and saves your traveling time and cost. Besides, the amenities in the offer are exceptional with guaranteed best customer services.
Planning a Honeymoon Trip to Mahabaleshwar, Checkout the best Mahabaleshwar Honeymoon Packages
Which are the top family resorts in Mahabaleshwar?
A few top resorts in the list of are:
1. The Regenta MPG Club & Spa: Located in the close vicinity of Vienna Lake, this is the best choice for luxury appreciators and nature admirers. Also, it provides multiple opportunities to enjoy with your family and kids and is one of the best Mahabaleshwar places to stay.
2. Le Meridien Mahabaleshwar Resort: Top choice for those who want a classy and luxurious stay with their family with world-class amenities like Airport shuttle, Spa, 24 hours Fitness center, kids zone, outdoor and infinity pool, etc., and upscale living with a private balcony, deep bathtubs, luxurious bedding and much more.
3. Saj Resort: Spread across sprawling five acres land, this is one of the most luxurious properties in Mahabaleshwar. Amenities like a recreation center, wide swimming pool, children's park, SPA, etc., assure you will enjoy an extraordinary experience.
4. Brightland Resort & Spa: Known for its serene location and tailor-made services, the resort promises the finest experiences to its guests. Amenities in the offer are swimming pool, Jacuzzi, health club, kid’s zone, and many more.
5. Ramsukh Resorts & Spa: Ramsukh Resorts & Spa: Perfect choice for tourists looking for tranquil and rejuvenation amid nature with world-class amenities like pure veg food, children play area, discotheque, private jungles, swimming pool, games area, gym, restaurant, spa and much more.
Planning a trip to Lavasa, Checkout our best selling Lavasa Tour Packages
Which are the best budget stay resorts in Mahabaleshwar?
1. Pratap Heritage: Located at Valley View Road, this is known as one of the most exquisite heritage hotels in Mahabaleshwar. Amenities in the offer are free parking, kid’s zone, pool, restaurant, and many more.
2. Laxmi Hotel: Top choice in the budget places to stay in Mahabaleshwar, this hotel is conveniently located, and promises a hassle-free stay with exclusive hospitality and upscale amenities.
3. Sunny Midtown: Another good budget stay option, complete with all basic modern facilities and world-class services. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, a games room, and free parking spaces along with other essential amenities.
4. West Hill: A Mid-Segment Hillside resort located on Mahabaleshwar Panchgani road with facilities like well-appointed rooms, a veg restaurant, and recreational activities like karaoke, indoor/outdoor games and horse riding.
5. Hotel Panorama: Another best budget stays option in Mahabaleshwar situated amid the serene valley and mountains. It not only offers excellent amenities like a veg restaurant, a fast food joint, outdoor pools, games room, playground, free parking, and aquarium but also features a private pedal-boat canal
Sketching Out a Journey to Silvassa, Check out our best-selling Silvassa Tour Packages
Which are the most luxury resorts in Mahabaleshwar?1. The Grand Legacy: Located at the highest altitude in Mahabaleshwar, this resort is one of the top places to stay in Mahabaleshwar offering exclusive services and high-class amenities. Its main highlight is its own Sunset & Sunrise points along with other exclusive facilities.
2. Evershine Keys Prima Resort: A perfect place for a relaxing and refreshing stay beside the beautiful meadows of strawberries. Also in the offer are the world-class amenities such as an all-day eatery, an open-air Italian restaurant, bar, outdoor pool, an exercise room, spa, kids' play area, etc. and prompt hospitality.
3. Citrus Chambers: With colonial architecture, this resort is one of the best in Mahabaleshwar and boasts of elegance, romantic ambiance, and a perfect backdrop.
4. Ramsukh Resorts & Spa: Where luxury redefines elegance. Set across the Krishna Valley, it offers upscale living along with exceptional facilities like a rustic-style restaurant, bakery, garden, outdoor pool, fitness room, spa, kids' playroom, along with regular live entertainment.
5. Brightland Resort & Spa: Nestled between the majestic Sahyadri Mountains and the Krishna Valley, it is one of the finest resorts with world-class modern facilities and exceptional customer services
Planning a holiday to Mahabaleshwar, Check out our best-selling Mahabaleshwar Tour Packages
Which are the best villas to stay in Mahabaleshwar?1. Amaltas Bungalow: Known for luxury facilities and serene location, this villa is a perfect choice for those who do not like to compromise on class and luxury. It features free internet, parking, room service, outdoor activities, indoor entertainment, and in-house Shiva temple on the premises.
2. Tripper Mountain Villa: With modern facilities like a shared lounge, 24-hour room service, a lush garden, and state-of-the-art amenities, the villa is the best choice to enjoy a vacation with your family.
3. Shanti Villa: Another good choice to enjoy leisure time with your family or friends, amid a tranquil atmosphere and complete with modern amenities like a vegetarian-only restaurant, an outdoor pool, a business center, free parking, internet, and more.
4. Lotus Farms: A retreat for nature lovers, the villa is known for its location, high-class amenities like a veg-only restaurant, free private parking, a garden, a terrace, 24-hour front desk, room service, luggage storage, etc., and exceptional services.
5. Honeywood Holiday Homes: Situated in the close vicinity of prominent sightseeing and featuring facilities like free Wi-Fi, parking, pet friendly, a garden, a restaurant, a ticket service, a tour desk, luggage storage, etc., make the villa one of the best places to stay in Mahabaleshwar.
Lying on the route towards Mahabaleshwar, Panchgani, the incredibly beautiful Parsi Point happens to be a very well-known viewpoint in India. This picturesque viewpoint offers visitors a truly breathtaking panoramic view of the clear waters of Dhom Dam and the charm of Krishna Valley. Surrounded by lofty, green mountains on all sides, this spot is indeed a sight to remember for a lifetime. This place can refresh the tired travelers and rejuvenate them from within by bursting all the stress and anxiety of everyday life.The very name ‘Parsi Point’ is inspired by the significance of the place to the early Parsi community. In modern day, this viewpoint receives a great influx of travelers, including couples, families, and solo trippers. The place is considered to be the most ideal spot for watching picturesque sunrise and sunset sights. Visitors even avail telescope service to catch jaw-dropping views from different angles.Travelers flocking to Parsi Point get the opportunity to carry out a broad spectrum of exciting kids-friendly games. There is also a plethora of refreshment stalls at the place selling out delicious snacks and beverages. In addition to all these, tourists can also enjoy camel rides at this amazing destination.
Venna Lake not only happens to be one of the most beautiful and scenic lakes in Mahabaleshwar, but it also happens to serve a lot of other purposes as well. It is the main source of water for the nearby township. It is considered to be one of the most loved attractions of Mahabaleshwar. The place is jam-packed with lush greenery and scenic picturesque beauty. Shri Appasahed Maharaj who was once the ruler of Satara and happens to be a descendant of the famous Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, built the Lake.Venna Lake is constructed artificially over an area of 28 acres. The periphery of the lake is about 7-8 km long. The lake was built in the initial days to provide the nearby township with a source of water and cater to their day-to-day needs. This lake is not only famous among tourists but it is also famous among pilgrims. About one-third of the lake is meant for pilgrimage. The lake offers amazing boating facilities and horse rides to the tourists. Venna Lake has a lot to offer to nature lovers as well. The lake is surrounded by lush green Chhatrapati Pratapsinh gardens. If you want to spend your evening in a peaceful setting of the adjacent Chhatrapati Pratapsinh garden, you can come to this place and take part in a number of activities as well as relish the local food in more than a few nearby food joints.
Situated between Mahabaleshwar and Pune, Lingmala Waterfall is one of the most breathtaking waterfalls in the country. Known for its tranquil atmosphere and gorgeous panorama, the waterfall originates approximately 600 feet above a cliff and is engulfed by lush greenery. Set next to the Lingmala Forest Bungalow, the waterfall is a brilliant spot for a daybreak from all the hustle and bustle of your daily city life. Interestingly, Lingmala Waterfall also offers you a picturesque view of Dhobi Waterfall as well as Chinaman’s Waterfall, which makes it a fabulous spot for nature lovers and photography enthusiasts. The waterfalls are divided into two levels – the lower deck and the upper deck.The lower deck has the mini waterfall which is perfect for swimming and splashing around since it is much safer. The upper deck, however, is dangerous for any such activities and is accessible after a 30-minutes trek from the mini waterfall. Though getting to the actual waterfall is not possible because of the difficult path, it makes for an adventurous trek and a splendid experience.