Midnight Cycling Tour Mumbai Highlights
- Experience the sparkling empty streets of the busy city Mumbai with the Bicycle tour.
- Discover the finest key attractions of the city through the experienced and professional guides by your side.
- Get thrilled with the nigh view of the city and embrace every nook and corner.
- Delight yourself with the incity highlights that you might always wanted to explore.
Midnight Cycling Tour Mumbai Overview
You might have the curiosity of how these busy roads might look like when everyone is asleep. This curated bicycle ride is all about exploring the empty streets of Mumbai and discovering how actually the nightlife of Mumbai looks like. Explore the windy sea-facing roads and embrace the silence and tranquility of this secular city that never go silent. These bewildered roads turn to be more astounding at night with just a flash of street light and you must explore this.
Explore the tons of attractions at night, such as- Colaba, Nariman Point, Marine lines, Saifee Hospital, Girgaon Chowpatty, Babunath Temple, Pedar Road, Antila, Haji Ali, Lala Lajpat Rai Marg, and Worli Sea. Grab this astonishing experience and witness the real beauty of Mumbai by this bicycle tour at night.
About the activity-
- Reach out sharp at 11:00 PM at Colaba, Happy Cycle to start your tour.
- From here, the bicycle tour will accelerate the spark of the astounding empty streets of Mumbai.
- Discover some of the finest key attractions of Mumbai such as Marine Lines, Babunath temples, Worli sea, and much more.
- End your bicycle tour at Worli sea at 4:00 AM and head towards your home.
Select Package Option
Midnight Cycling Tour of Mumbai
More Details about Midnight Cycling Tour Mumbai
Know Before You Go for Midnight Cycling Tour Mumbai
- This day out is suitable for all ages.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- ny personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Wear comfortable clothing
Things To Carry for Midnight Cycling Tour Mumbai
- Water bottle