Igatpuri Camping Highlights
- A well-facilitated campsite nestled on a lush green landscape alongside the banks of Kaluste Dam and surrounded by mystic valleys of the Western Ghats
- Enjoy campfire with music in the evening and obtain a fun chit chat session with your dear ones to make splendid memories
- Get indulged in multiple indoor/outdoor games along with lake tubing and boating as well.
- Relish the delicious Evening Snacks, Dinner and Breakfast included in the camping in Igatpuri package to calm your hunger cravings
Igatpuri Camping Overview
Igatpuri Camping Activity Location: Kaluste Dam, Igatpuri
Check in time: 4.00 PM
Check out time: 11 PM
Group size: 30 members at campsite.
Activity Time: Every day
Attractions from Campsite: Kalsubai Peak, Ghatandevi Temple, Bhavali Dam and Tringalwadi Fort .
Based in the Western Ghats, Igatpuri is a great place to get close to nature and the best way to do it is by camping. The Igatpuri Camping experience caters for the perfect weekend getaway amidst natural beauty and amazing flora and fauna. The camp is set near the lake and has comfortable tents where you will be staying for the night. During this Igatpuri Camping, you will experience the sunrise boating in lake, majestic views of nature, peaceful sunset and a delightful stargazing session away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
About the Activity:
- Enjoy a delightful night camping in Igatpuri experience amidst the serene natural beauty of Igatpuri along with your friends or family.
- Stay safe on a secured campus and avail accommodation in comfortable sharing tents that come with mattresses and blankets.
- The campsite is equipped with common Indian/Western washroom facilities, which are well-maintained and clean.
- Get indulge in some light Indoor/Outdoor activities. You can also enjoy lake tubing , Boating and swimming in the lake.
- Grab scrumptious meals in the form of evening snacks, Veg/Non-veg unlimited dinner and Veg breakfast while availing of the camping experience.
- Enjoy a warm bonfire session along with music in the evening and enjoy chilling with your squad.
- Enjoy sunrise boating in the lake as a complimentary inclusion.
Igatpuri Camping Itinerary
Select Package Option
More Details about Igatpuri Camping
Know Before You Go for Igatpuri Camping
- Camping is not possible near lake in the monsoon alternatively it will be at the farmhouse area situated at 5-6KM distance from the lake.
- Washroom facilities are common for everyone.
- Bonfire is common for everyone.
- In case it is raining, Camps cannot be accommodated for customers. We will provide alternative accommodation in common dormitories on a multiple sharing basis in such scenarios.Camping & dormitories are very basic in nature. One must not expect luxuries.
- Kindly co-operate to keep the surroundings clean.
- Kindly listen carefully to the instructions.
- Rescheduling Policy - 30% of booking value will be charged as rescheduling fee in case if the customer wants to reschedule their booking.
- Do not litter
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- Tents are allocated at first come first serve basis.
- The Actual camp may vary due to a variety of reasons like availability, Quality, No. of bookings, Maintenance etc. Thrillophilia reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
- After booking the camping in Igatpuri package, Location details mentioned on Booking voucher can vary. Guests are requested to call the tour operator in advance & get the actual location of the camp.
- Activities mentioned on the website are subject to real time availability
Things To Carry for Igatpuri Camping
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Mosquito & insect repellent