Best Selling Jalesh Cruise Packages
- Starting with on-boarding of the Mumbai to Goa Jalesh Cruise voyage on day one, guests would get to stay in lavishly designed cabins, available in three variants - Inside, Ocean Views, Balcony, eat at the many onsite outlets and make use of the available facilities like - swimming-pool, spa, gym, casino etc.
- Out of the four days, day one two and four would be mainly spent on the cruise ship where the Jalesh Cruises crew would present with a plethora of exciting experiences for everyone to savour during the sailing.
- There are Broadway performances, live music, and DJ nights for the extroverts to have a blissful time on different evenings. Then there are special classes for dance, cooking, languages learning for people interested in adapting a new skill. Jalesh Cruise Mumbai to Goa has also kept the young audience in mind and has activity areas housing games, video-games, and more. They also arrange scavenger hunts, karaoke, classes for jewelry making, arts and crafts etc. as well. Basically, there is something for all the on-board guests.
- On the third day the ship will halt in Mormugao in Goa for the guests to get-off and explore the shore and nearby locations throughout the day, before making a happy and fulfilling return to the dock terminal in Mumbai which is also the starting point of the holiday.
- Daman and Diu
- During these three memorable days of the trip, guests would have the privilege of staying in elegant and expensive-looking cabin accommodations, with views of the ocean from the window and the personal balcony.
- Their on-board dining options on different decks are the second mention-worthy facility that will cater to all your hunger pangs with tasteful multi-cuisine menus from all around the world. After being done with resting and feeding, guests would have the entire first day to go around the facets of the Karnika ship - Jalesh cruise Diu to Mumbai.
- The couples can book spa sessions, kids and teens can play games and go on scavenger hunts, the youthful guests can party at the Dome and sip on delicious mixes of cocktails, or attend the available language and dance classes among many other available options.
- The trip doesn’t come to end just yet, on the second day the cruise will halt in Diu for the entire day and guests would have ample time to explore the stunning union territory in the north-west region. By the end, the ship will set sail and bid adieu to the Diu shore to return to Mumbai and finally bring the entire vacation to a sweet and worthwhile end on the third day.
- The Mumbai to Dubai Jalesh Cruise will begin with you departing from the Mumbai port and kick starting this adventurous voyage. Experience the amazement and make forever memories while traversing the sea and enjoying various on board activities. From casinos to dj nights, here you will enjoy an array of once in a lifetime experiences.
- This day will end with sleeping in your comfy and luxurious room loaded with all basic amenities. Your whole days will be spent traversing the high seas and engaging in some on board activities and events. From live entertainment shows to a day playing in the pool, you can keep yourself busy by indulging in a plethora of activities and games.
- On your way to Dubai, you will get to stay connected with your daily schedule and can use the gymnasium and the fitness center. As you marvel at the panoramic sceneries of the far lying lands in the sea, you will get a chance to indulge in some fun filled and luxurious activities that will surely spoil you.
- On Jalesh cruise Dubai to Mumbai, you will get to spend amazing days and nights traversing the decks and relishing some authentic cuisines. You can also opt for various spa services or can sip some drinks while marvelling at the majestic scenery of the sea. The tour will end on the fourth day when you will finally reach Dubai. Take away the memories of a lifetime as you disembark on the port of Dubai.
- Your trip of Jalesh Cruise Mumbai to Lakshadweep will begin with boarding the cruise to undergo a Muster drill. Once you have settled in, the trip will kickstart and will take you towards the beautiful panoramas of the high seas.
- From sipping the drinks on the deck to indulging in a plethora of fun activities, your days will be spent enjoying every bit of fun they have on board. The coming days of Jalesh cruise Mumbai to Lakshadweep will bring loads of merry memories. You can spend the time enjoying various fine arrangements made on board including some paid spa sessions or candle light dinners.
- After a tiring day, you can rush to your rooms to enjoy a good night's sleep or can just go to the deck to marvel at the splendid panoramic views of the sea at night. You will reach Lakshadweep on the third day and the whole time here will be spent enjoying the shoreline of this island.
- You will reach the stop in the morning and can opt for the shore excursion direct from the cruise reception. You can also traverse the shore on your own or can stay on board to indulge in multiple activities. Day four of this trip will finally take you to Goa where the whole day will be provided to you to spend at leisure.
- You can either choose a shore excursion package from the cruise itself or can indulge in the sightseeing on your own. Once you have spent your day having fun, you will be boarding the cruise back. The last day of this vacation will be spent traversing the pristine Arabian Sea on your way back to Mumbai. Once the breakfast is over, you are free to go and the journey will end.
There is nothing better than a cruise vacation on the new year as it will provide you with a memorable time onboard that you will cherish for years to come. Jalesh cruise new year package begins from Mumbai, sails to Goa and then back to Mumbai offering an unprecedented experience and a remarkable vacation. Both the destinations i.e. Mumbai and Goa are worth witnessing and offer scenic views and a relaxing atmosphere perfectly suited for a holiday.
You can engage in a wide range of activities including shopping, casino games, DJ nights and numerous facilities and amenities. The swimming pool on the Jalesh cruise offers a refreshing experience and you can also take your favorite drinks from the bar and relax by the pool.
The fitness centre takes care of your health workout routines and the spa facilities offered onboard is a luxurious experience you cannot afford to miss. There are special areas and activities for kids to keep them entertained and you can also enjoy Broadway experience and The Burlesque show while on the cruise.
The Jalesh cruise new year package is replete with excitement, fun and contentment along with some of the most scrumptious meals prepared by fantastic and renowned chefs. You can take this package if you are travelling with your family, friends or your partner and it will provide you with moments of love and happiness.
Book this Jalesh cruise new year package with Thrillophilia and enjoy superb deals and discounts which will help you save money and celebrate the new year on a budget. You do not have to spend time planning anything as Thrillophilia will do it for you. Check out all the hot offers, avail these services and plan your enthusiastic package of adventure, bliss and elation.
From sightseeing excursions to live Broadway shoes, the Jalesh Cruise Chennai promises to keep you on your feet throughout the trip. The Karnika sets sail from Chennai on Day 1, and reaches the port of Trincomalee by the morning of Day 2.
The second day of the cruise is spent sightseeing across the port city, with its ornate temples and wonderful bays. The ship returns to Chennai on the morning of the third day, marking the end of the tour.
Apart from sightseeing, the cruise offers a number of on-board entertainment options as well. One of the biggest highlights of the Cruise is the Broadway show conducted on board. Exclusively tailored for the Jalesh Cruise Chennai guests, the Broadway experience exudes exuberance, and promises to make you sing along with the world-class performances who take the stage. An adult-only burlesque performance is held on-board as well, for the more mature guest who wants to take their experience a level higher.
Guests on the Jalesh Cruise Chennai to Trincomalee can elevate their experience by availing the luxury facilities on board as well. This includes a state-of-the-art fitness centre and salon, a spa, a night club and a casino. Eclectic dining options on the ship includes 13 separate diners and 9 separate bars, promising a gastronomic adventure on board. Special amenities tailored to children include separate children’s clubs, conducting a host of activities such as interactive games, dance shows, workshops and more.
Essential Information About Jalesh Cruise
About Jalesh Cruise
From offering you the most comfortable accommodation with its minisuite, balcony room, interior room, and ocean view room to letting you indulge in the best recreation with its casino and salon, Jalesh cruise tours always ensure you get every kind of luxury service on your plate.
Facilities Offered by Jalesh Cruise
- Fitness center
- Salon and spa
- Bars and lounges
- Children-friendly activities
- Meetings and events on cruise, including corporate events, birthday parties, romantic getaways, and wedding ceremonies
- Nightlife and DJ with premium bar services
- Exemplary shows and colourful cultural programmes
- Multiple world-class multi-cuisine restaurants.
Documents Required to Board a Jalesh Cruise Ship
The passengers also need to have a valid visa of the country they are traveling to with their Jalesh cruise package.
The travelers may also need to produce some additional documents for their Jalesh cruise trip, including birth certificate, vaccination certificates, and marriage certificate, if and when demanded by the cruise.
Indian travelers will need to produce any one of the following ID proofs - PAN card, Aadhaar card, Voter’s ID, passport, or driving license.
Tips for Travellers Before Travelling on Jalesh Cruise
A number of food packages are available for your Jalesh karnika cruise tour. You can pick the one that is ideal for your taste, appetite, and mood.
If you are planning your Jalesh cruise tour with your family or group, consider taking a cabin, which can offer enough space and comfort to all the members. Jalesh karnika cruise is equipped with 5 cabin options for the passengers.
Pack efficiently for your Jalesh cruise tour and make sure you do not overpack and make your bags unnecessarily heavy, which may become a burden for you later.
As your Jalesh cruise India package will be all about pamper and relaxation, make sure you book a spa treatment onboard and indulge in the rejuvenating experience.
Jalesh Cruise Safety Tips
With alcohol readily available onboard throughout the day, it is recommended for the passengers to drink responsibly and realize their limits.
Children below the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult, who can take care of them.
If you’re taking a balcony room, ensure that the balcony is locked at night and also when you’re outside the room.
Routes Of Jalesh Cruise
Day 2 of the Jalesh Cruise India package is spent on the Arabian High Seas. Guests can enjoy pampering themselves at the Spa cum Salon. Or even want a few hrs burning calories at the gym on board. If you love to party, then you can groove to the latest remixes courtesy of the DJ at the open-air disc. A hearty dinner later, it's time to retire.
You wake up in Goa on Day 3. As you dock at the Mormugao Port, it's time to explore the stunning coastal world of Goa. The endless plethora of food, snacks, and fun activities are the highlight of Day 3. Guests can explore some of the must-see destinations of Goa until it's finally time for boarding back.
The select evening broadway show organized for the guests on the upper open deck on the route a return journey is a stunning act not worth missing. After an open-air dining experience, it's time to once again settle for the night.
Day 4 brings an end to the epic journey as you disembark at Mumbai port after an early breakfast.
Cost of cruise: 36,000 INR approx per adult.
Day 2 of the Jalesh cruise India package begins at Diu at sunrise. Guests can get off the ship to explore the beautiful landscape of Diu. From colorful markets and must-see unique tourist spots, the guest will not be bored. In case you are not up for land exploration, you can spend the day onboard exploring the various exciting opportunities on the cruise liner itself.
Post sunset, it is time to depart from Diu and start the journey towards Mumbai.
Guests can begin Day 3 with a hearty onboard breakfast and then line up for disembarking the ship at Mumbai Dock.
Cost of cruise: 24,000 INR per person.
Mumbai-High Seas-Lakshadweep (Kadmat)-Goa-Mumbai
Day 2 is all about exploring the world-class amenities of Jalesh Cruise while moving through the Arabian High Seas. Lunch and dinner aside, quests can explore the duty-free shop, casino, gym, spa, or even the beautiful swimming pool. The disc of the Jalesh Cruise has an excellent in-house DJ, so it is worth spending some time grooving to the upbeat psychedelic music before dinner and retiring for the night.
The first view of Day 3 is the exquisite turquoise blue waters of the Lakshadweep Islands. After a hearty breakfast onboard, guests can explore the island beauty until it is time for lunch on board the liner. One can explore the island some more until late evening when it is time to start the Goa journey.
Day 4 of the Jalesh cruise India package begins at Mormugao Dock and is followed by an entire day spent exploring Goa’s beauty and its beaches. Post sunset, the cruise liner begins the departure journey to Mumbai. Live broadways, musicals, and mini-concerts on the overhead open deck make the cruise much more special last night. After a hearty and delicious dinner, it is time to retire for the night finally.
Day 5 begins with an early morning breakfast as the cruise arrives at the Mumbai dock by 8 Am for the guest to disembark for a journey back home.
Cost of cruise: 36,000 INR per person.
Gym, Casino, Broadway theatre, swimming pool are just a few exciting options to choose from. After an evening of exploration and excitement, guests can dine at the open deck and retire for the night.
Day 2 begins at the Trincomalee port. After onboard breakfast, guests can leave the ship for the day to explore Trincomalee. One can hire an onboard guide or explore the coastal city on its own. Guests can spend some time onboard enjoying the luxuries and disembark to explore Trincomalee after lunch. After sunset, the cruise leaves the port of Trincomalee for a journey back home.
On Day 3 of the Jalesh cruise package, guests can have their breakfast onboard the cruise liner before departing for their journey back home.
Cost of cruise: 24,000 INR per person.
As this is an international cruise, special immigration checks are performed at the Mumbai international dock. The journey begins with refreshments and drinks served on the open deck. The guests are then directed towards their cabins to freshen up and relax.
After lunch, guests can tour the cruise ship and check out various onboard entertainment options. In case you want to pamper your body and mind, the Luxury Spa and the multigym are worth exploring. Musicals and theatricals are showcased at various deck levels during the evening hours as the ship sails through the open waters.
Day 2 - High Seas /Dubai:
After spending the morning hours exploring cruise facilities like Casino, Disc, Open Air Pub, Restaurant, and the infinity pool, guests can relax with a friendly and delicious lunch before arriving at Dubai at Sunset. Guests can explore Dubai’s shopping areas for the rest of the evening before retiring for the night.
Day 3 - Dubai:
After a hearty breakfast onboard the liner, guests can take a guided tour of Dubai or explore the city independently. Post-Sun down, it is time to depart once again for Mumbai. Guests have to undergo a second immigration check before departing from Dubai.
Day 4 - High Seas/ Mumbai:
After a nice scrumptious breakfast, the guests can explore the various entertainment options on board the cruise until late in the afternoon. For many seasoned travellers, Salons, luxury spa sessions and shopping at the duty free shop are best left for this final day onboard. The distance between Mumbai and Dubai is quite long, so it's almost early evening when the ship finally docks at the Mumbai International dock.
Cost of cruise: 27129 INR.
Accommodation At Jalesh Cruise
Ocean View Room
Stateroom size: 190 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 4 people.
Features: Private bathroom, hair dryer, towels, complimentary toiletries, mini fridge, wardrobe.
Stateroom Size: 190 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Upto 4 people.
Features: Safety box, Large spacious wardrobe, Bath towels and bathrobes, 24 hrs room service, Large flat-screen television, Phone.
Stateroom Size: 155 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Upto 2 person.
Features: Large flat-screen television with satellite connectivity, Attached bathroom, Hairdryer, 24 hrs cabin service, Open private balcony, Toiletry kit.
Stateroom Size: 330 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Upto 3 people.
Features: Attached bathroom with toiletries and slippers, Bathrobe and towels, 24 hrs room service, Large screen TV with cable connection, Intercom for quick assistance, Coffee and tea maker, Hair Dryer, Refrigerator.
Recreational Activities Available On Jalesh Cruise
Entertainment at Cruise
There is a lot to explore in Jalesh cruise packages, from broadways to the Discotheque’s grooving music. The 14 decks of the cruise liner are packed with every possible entertainment option for the guests to enjoy and the thematics of the cruise are designed, keeping in mind guest comfort and the luxurious appeal.
The Dome is perhaps the most happening spot to enjoy the renowned in house DJ’s grooving music mix. Here, the guests can spend the night away dancing their shoes off while enjoying the premium bar services throughout the entire night.
The Broadway show is one of the most exemplary events hosted onboard the cruise liner. Rich, glamorous, and stunning acts performed here by world-class performers will leave you mesmerized and want more.
The Burlesque is a unique ‘only Adult’ performance included in the Jalesh Cruise Package that will remain in your memories for a very long time. High spirited and bold performances are sure to raise the temperatures to infinity and get your hormones dancing.
Spa, Salon & Fitness at Sea
A relaxing spa session is never complete unless you get yourself pampered with some lovely hairstyles and skincare routine. That is the reason why the onboard Salon service goes hand in hand with the Spa service.
A team of experienced and skilled salon experts will guide you through a perfect makeover session if you are interested. Imagine boarding the cruise as an average everyday simple person and disembarking like a glamorous high profile celeb!
The spa and salon therapy may be the ultimate stressbuster, but exercise keeps you healthy and fit. For people who never like to miss out on their workout routine, there is the state of art Gym onboard the Jalesh Cruise liner.
The Jalesh Cruise route for most trips may be short, but for many, the 4 to 5 days of going without exercising can be more stressful. The gymnasium is open 24/7 for use, and in case you need a bit of assistance or consultation, there is a trainer and a nutritionist to assist you.
Dining on Cruise
Choosing to dine at the Waterfront Restaurant will give you a scenic view of the ocean to enjoy and delicious traditional Indian Thali to taste. In case you want to know what authentic Oriental cuisine tastes like, then there is the Chopstick where you can drop by for some fun time.
Essence of India is a pure and authentic Indian restaurant that serves delicacies from all over the country. Be it Mutton rogan josh or Kadai Paneer, guests can try them all here.
Far Eastern Kadhai is a restaurant that serves stir fried dishes especially prepared in wok. Heavily inspired by Chinese and North Eastern cuisines, this restaurant has an Indo - Oriental vibe to it.
Kettle and Bun is a special hit among those guests who love comfort food. Creamy and rich buns, kebabs, a wide range of rolls and cold soup are the main attractions of this outlet.
Jain Heaven is a restaurant onboard the Jalesh Cruise that serves authentic Jain food. A major hit among vegans, this restaurant is all about delicious plant based food and drinks.
With its massive collection of freshly made pastries, desserts and sweets, Sugar and Spice stands perfect for guests having a special sweet tooth.
Bars at Cruise
While The Dome is the most impressive and famous Bar onboard, The Chairman’s club offers some of the rarest and most pricy drinks on the menu. If you want to enjoy some cool blends of juices and drinks by the pool, The Pool Bar is just for you.
If whisky and wine are what guests would love to experiment with, then the Mix Bar is exclusively for them.
The Marquee Bar and Show Lounge is just right for guests who love entertainment while drinking. Located on Deck 7, this theatre themed bar also houses an amazing array of musical performances which guests can enjoy as they drink.
For guests who love Tea and Coffee more than alcohol, The Jalesh Bar offers a list of exclusive concoctions created out of tea and coffee and served with a blend of food of their choice.
The Player’s Bar that is located on Deck 8 serves a wide range of drinks to the guests who are busy enjoying their time at the onboard Casino.
Casino at Cruise
The guests can also engage in other interesting casino games like Teen Patti, Mini Flush, Baccarat, Roulette, Electronic Roulette and Sports Betting. The cruise also makes available lotteries, that propel a lot of guests to try their luck. However, guests must remember that the betting amount is not included in the Jalesh Cruise Package Price.
Kids & Teenagers Friendly Activities
From drawing on canvas to pottery art, children can play with colors as much as their imagination can allow and beyond. Special jewelry making classes and cooking classes are also organized for teenagers and adults alike, if fashion and cooking are what interests you.
In addition to this, special scavenger hunts, treasure hunts, and other such playful theme-based games are also organized to keep boredom at bay and maximize the fun quotient.
Meeting & Events at Jalesh Cruise
Meeting rooms and Mini auditorium halls on the cruise liner have been designed to provide the right ambiance for any kind of official meet and greet sessions. Clients can showcase their presentations and even hold press releases and other such official events onboard with ease.
Not only corporate events, but Jalesh Cruise also arranges private gatherings and parties for the guests on special demands. The guests can get all kinds of special events arranged onboard the cruise, including birthday parties, wedding ceremonies, and romantic getaways.
Multi-Destinations Covered By Jalesh Cruise
The beaches are filled with options for many excellent and exciting water sports like Sailing, Jet Skiing, among many others. The state also has beautiful churches, fort remnants, memorials, and old temples that can be explored by the history and architecture buffs. Foodies will also have a good time here, binging the iconic Goan fish curry and other local seafood preparations.
As you sail through Arabian Sea waters, the city that never sleeps becomes a nice nostalgia that’s completely unrealistic and transient to look at. The hustle and bustle of the Indian Peninsula’s busiest city seems to be at a standstill and all you are left with is a calming view of the dream town.
The iconic remnants of the Jaigad Fort, the century-old Swayambhu Ganpati temple, and the British era Lighthouse, are the notable aspects of this quaint town. Not to forget, Ganpatipule will also treat your taste buds with authentic Konkan influenced Maharashtrian delicacies.
With their clear water crashing the beach shore, the Gogla, Nagao, and Jalandhar beaches are sure to offer you enticing natural sights to soak in. Making for an unusual addition to Diu’s flora and fauna, the unique Hoka trees are a must to check out for nature lovers.
From shopping in the world-class malls and engaging in a plethora of adventure activities to exploring the sand dunes and trying the traditional Shisha while watching the cultural performances in the Arabian desert, there is no stop to the fun activities available in this metropolitan city.
The white-sand beaches of this archipelago let honeymooners enjoy sunbathing and taking the most romantic walks together around the pristine shores. The clear waters, colourful reefs, and exuberant marine creatures present underwater make Lakshadweep one of the best diving destinations in the world.