- Pune is one of the most serene and peaceful locations in the countries, with its modern lifestyle mixed with simplicity and simple beauty of the hills that surround the city. Not far away from the city is the WilderNest Resort, and this day out package showcases the beauty of the city.
- Not just that, the resort also forms the perfect picture of adventure in Pune city, proving to be the best choice for a day out, family gatherings or friendly get-togethers.
- With an amazing swimming pool looking over to rolling green hills and facilities for several games, like Chess, Table Tennis, Pool Table, Carrom, Cricket, Badminton, Volleyball, and Basketball. There is even a separate play area for the kids.
- This package includes indoor and outdoor games, access to swimming pool and children play area, breakfast, lunch and hi-tea.
Timings: 9 AM to 6 PM
Min number of people:- 1
Pune is a metro city that attracts thousands of people from all over the country for education and job opportunities. In this stressed environment, one needs to feel relaxed and this activities combo will surely do the same. The resort is famous for getaway in nature that overlooks Bhatgar dam and is studded with modern amenities.
About the Activities:
Check in: 9.00 AM
Check Out: 6.00 PM
- While you are ready for a day out in the resort from Pune, enjoy Archery, Rifle Shooting, Pistol Shooting, Swimming, Rain Dance (Min 10 person), Golf putting, Outdoor sports like volleyball, basketball, Foosball, Table Tennis, Carom and Pool Table.
- Obstacle courses like Commando Net, Spider Net, Tyre Hurdle, Barrel Crawl, Tyre Net, Tarzan Swing, Tyre Ladder, Fire Tyre are also present at the resort campus.
- Paid activities like ATV Ride, Burma bridge, River Crossing, Karaoke, DJ are also available.
- Minimum number of bookings required- 2
How to reach?
The resort is located 60 km from Pune and can be accessed by private or shared vehicle via easy roads. The location will be shared with you right after the confirmed bookings.
About the Activity:
Check In Time: 8:30 AM
Check Out Time: 6:30 PM
- You will get here and able too enjoy activities like indoor games (Chess, Playing Cards, Carom, Table Tennis) and Outdoor Games (Volleyball, Badminton).
- At the same time, you can also dip in the swimming pool and enjoy rain dance with your friends and family.
- Children area is also present at the resort for your kids so that they dive in their own fun mood.
*NOTE: Minimum number of booking required - 2
How to reach?
The resort is around 40 km from Pune and can be reached easily via Sinhgad road. The location will surely be shared right after the confirmed booking and can be reached easily by private or shared vehicle.
About the Activity:
- Della Adventure in Kunegaon is considered as India’s largest adventure park sprawling across an area of around 5 acres.
- With around 70 activities, it's a perfect place to release all your cobwebs of routine life while delighting in various exciting available activities.
- Either you can opt for Day Pass or Jumbo Pass (choose while booking), where Day Pass includes only the activity bundle from Zones A to F, but Jumbo Pass includes an activity bundle from Zone A to F along with 8 extreme adventures.
How to reach?
The location of the activity that is Della adventure park can be easily accessed by public or private transport.
Timings: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- If enjoying a day out with adventure activities in the midst of hills of Panchgani, then this package will provide with you best of entertainment, adrenaline, and services.
- Spread in an area of about 20 acres, the property is vast and overlooks a hill with a scenic view. You can indulge in a plethora of activities on a day out.
- Bring along everyone on this adventure and experience bonding like never before. Whether you are a group of friends, family or a corporate team, the place is well suited for everyone and for all age groups.
- Activities available on the property include games like Chess, Playing Cards, Carrom, Cricket, Volleyball, and Football. Apart from this, there are adventure activities like Flying Fox, Commando Crossing, Burma Bridge, Obstacle Course, Trust Track, Trek, and Cycling.
- Other activities that can be availed at the property include climbing, rappelling, waterfall rappelling, and caving.
Timings: 9:30 to 6:30
How to reach?
The exact location will be disclosed once the package is booked.
About the Activities:
Check In Time: 9:30 AM
Check Out Time:6:00 PM
- Indulge in array of activities at camping resort in Pune like Raft Building & River Crossing, Archery, Closing with Music Session, Jungle Trek, Rifle Shooting, Team Building Activities (if more than 10 people are present).
- Experience the lush greenery enveloping the hills, that will add an extra dose of fun and excitement to your adventure.
- Get away from the city's hustle and spend some time in calm and relaxed mood. Also, enjoy breakfast, lunch and evening snacks as well in the day out.
How to reach?
The campsite is located approximately 25 km away from the Pune-Mahabaleshwar Highway and can be accessed easily by private or shared vehicle. Exact location will be shared with you right after confirmed bookings.
The Ambrosia Resort and Spa was established in 1991 and is one of the best for a vacation in resorts near Pune for weekend getaway.
It is located on a sprawling hillside property and is spread over an area of 1.5 lakh square feet. It offers the best in class accommodation facilities, fine dining restaurant, an exotic lounge bar and well-equipped business area making it one of the ideal resorts around Pune for weekend with pleasure.
The beautiful surroundings welcome you to a world of peace and tranquillity that will wipe away all tiredness and fatigue and rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. The rooms at the Ambrosia Resort are the epitome of luxury and comfort. All of them are beautifully decorated with the furnishings, upholstery and bedding. The soft and subtle colours in the rooms make them the perfect place for resting and relaxing.
The resort has two restaurants by the name of Frangipani and Xanadu. Frangipani is a fusion cuisine restaurant which offers the choicest of dishes from Indian and international cuisines. It has cosy corners both within and outside the restaurant where you can enjoy your food with your friends and family.
The Xanadu Lounge is the perfect place for a pre-dinner cocktail and lip-smacking starters. The lounge bar is well stocked with a whole range of premium local and imported beverages.
The interiors of the bar set the mood and ambience for a quiet and relaxing evening. The bar has very attractive offers by the names Monday Blues, Tricky Tuesdays, Whacky Wednesdays and Flaming Fridays. The resort offers a number of facilities and amenities for its guests. It offers valet parking and has well-trained associates who will take care of your vehicle on arrival.
For senior citizens, the stay makes extra efforts and provides special facilities such as wheelchairs, ramps, shawls and reading glasses. The resort also has a large and spacious children’s play area where your little ones can have all the fun they want to have.
The banquet halls here are large, spacious and well equipped. In here are three banquet halls with a seating capacity ranging from 30 to 500 and two open-air party lawns. These lawns can accommodate about 200 to 3000 guests. The Ambrosia Resort is undoubtedly one of the best spot for picnic near Pune.
About the Activity:
- This is located in the beautiful Mahabaleshwar is a nature’s retreat that provides you with a satisfying luxurious getaway experience.
- Enthrall in a wide range of in-house facilities that helps you relax yourself.
- De-stress yourself by taking a refreshing swim in the pool, enjoy the serenity of this place while indulging in a leisure walk in the lawn area and around the vicinity.
Saj Resorts, Mahabaleshwar
A home away from home, Saj Resort in Mahabaleshwar is also one of the ideal resorts near Pune for weekend break. Sprawling over 5 acres of scenic vistas and evergreen greeneries, this leisure home is synonymous to holidaying in and around the picturesque hill station of Mahabaleshwar.
Offering well spacious and meticulously designed rooms, modern and luxurious amenities, vibrant and colourful gardens, Saj Resort can be your next best weekend escapade. Irrespective of the size of the group, this holiday home promises candid moments to all!
For the junior members of the family, they also can spend the weekend in their own ways in the dedicated children's park and have unlimited fun with members of their age. Other amenities and facilities of Saj Resort include swimming pool, state of art conference rooms, outdoor locations, party halls and in-house spa.
About the Activity:
- The ideal fun and luxury stay here with friends and family, and be immersed in the different activities that will take you to a whole new world!
- A space to gather a strong community of like-minded people share warm stories, and imbibe the values of an organic lifestyle.
- Cool off at the several waterfalls close by, and do some reading or snoozing amid pristine woods.
- Drop by at the charming local markets, or the Jawahar Palace, at close proximity to this truly soulful retreat.
Vineyard Stay and Wine Tour, Nashik
Nashik is undoubtedly one of the best places to spend your weekend! Also called the 'Wine Capital of India', this Indian city boasts of being the founder as well the pioneer of the wine culture in the country.
Over your long weekend, escape all the humdrum of the city-life and flee to Nashik for a blissful experience at one of the most evergreen vineyards. During your stay, participate in several activities and make it for one of the memorable and exciting holidays.
In addition to wine tasting and tour, you can also participate in activities like kayaking along with enjoying bike rides around the vineyard and explore its lush beauty.
About the Activity:
- This beautiful homestay is the ideal escapade on a fun weekend with family and friends.
- Sprawling over 10 acres, this Farm house has an exciting array of activities to indulge in!
- Swimming Pool, Basketball Court, and a variety of indoor and outdoor games enthrall.
- A pleasant cycling tour around the vicinity, or the optional ATV Ride are bound to fascinate adventure lovers.
Tropicana Resort, Alibaug
The Tropicana resort in Alibaug is one of the best resorts near Pune for weekend to relax. It is spread over 12 acres of lush greenery and is a 15 minute drive away from the Mandwa Jetty. Verdant hills form the backdrop of this wonderful resort. It has been designed and developed in a manner so as to blend in the natural beauty of the surroundings.
The accommodation facilities are clean and boast of plush decor. Developed with the objective of providing you with the best of comfort and luxury, in here is an all-day dining restaurant, lounge bar, spa, fitness centre and library for guests.
The resort has 44 rooms for accommodation, comprising of 32 superior rooms and 12 suites. All the rooms are well maintained and are decked with the best of furniture, furnishing and modern amenities. However, one should never miss out a chance to visit various popular hill stations near Pune along with family and friends.
The features in the guest rooms include a king-sized bed or twin bed, private balconies, smoking rooms, rain shower in the bathrooms, individual controlled air conditioning, mini bar, personal electronic safe, wireless high speed internet access, coffee and tea making facilities, bathrobes and slippers, LCD television with satellite feed and deluxe channels.
The superior rooms measure 23 square metre and suites measure around 50 square meters. The Tropicana Resort is one of the luxurious resorts near Pune for weekend retreats. It has an all-day dining restaurant which serves buffet breakfast and a la carte menu for lunch and dinner. The restaurant can accommodate up to 150 persons at a time.
Guests can also relax at the lounge bar which serves premium drinks, cocktails and appetising snacks to the after-dinner crowd. A selection of tea and coffee is also available at the lounge. The resort also offers meeting and conferencing facilities. Other facilities offered include a spa and a fitness centre.
Experience the perfect holiday that you deserve to enjoy with your loved ones in the sheer company of luxury that is untouched by nature! Head for a relaxing and luxury Each cottage is completely equipped with a kitchen where the guests can bring their own Maharaj/Cook or experiment themselves to relish the food of their `choice.Amidst the mountainous surroundings of Lonavala, the guests can enjoy the lush green lawn with friends and family. The staff can help organize parties for the guests.The villa also has a conference room for company meetings, training and mini conferences.This includes showcasing cake making with specially crafted chikkis at the villas. The guests will get a chance to witness brilliant chefs at work and eat the freshly made cakes. Experience a relaxing weekend here with your loved ones and revel in the serenity of nature!
1 Group is of max 4 people. The villa can accommodate max 8 people.
The Paradise Country Resorts offer the best of accommodation facilities, services and a host of activities. It is one of the best resorts near Pune for weekend trip. The stay is situated a few kilometres away from Pune and has established its credibility through its flawless services and hospitality.
On offer are luxuriously decorated accommodation facilities, a conference room, a multi-cuisine restaurant, a well-equipped bar, facilities for indoor games such as darts, table tennis and superior billiard tables. It also has a beautiful and well-maintained swimming pool with a large deck area. A little children’s pool is attached to the main swimming pool.
The most interesting aspect of the resort is that excellent stonework inspired by the Roman paving technique using indigenous basalt rock at the entrance and in roads. It offers beautiful rooms, cottages, studios and log cabins for accommodation. The Kerala ancestral home is a stunning wooden house and houses all the traditional amenities of a typical Kerala house. Intricate wood carvings, solid iron door handles and keys, antique hardwood furniture are the highlights of this house.
The modern studios are the largest residential spaces at the resort. The studios have all modern amenities such as televisions, large sofa beds, and Jacuzzi with spa jets. The log cabins are the best way to enjoy the beauty of this place. These cabins overlook the Panshet and Varasgaon Dams and have attached verandahs which present a spectacular view of the surroundings.
The facilities offered include a modern conference hall, a bar-restaurant, a swimming pool and other indoor facilities. The conference room at the resort is well equipped and can accommodate up to 65 persons. Other amenities such as a projector and screen can be provided on request.
The club at the restaurant boasts of a multi-cuisine restaurant that serves a widespread. The swimming pool is about 50 feet long and has an attached baby pool, shower and changing rooms. The indoor facilities consist of carrom, dart, chess, table tennis, pool and video games. Outdoor games include kite flying, marbles, Gilli Danda, etc.
About the Activity:
- The Gandhar Eco Lodge aims to allow people to relish the rural culture amid a highly comfortable setting.
- Stroll around the silent lanes, and observe the the blend of natural solutions in construction of the shacks, water-heater systems, among others.
- Nothing matches a quaint walk on the beach for completely unwinding.
- Indulge in Rangoli and statue-making with friends and family for great time of relaxation.
- Watch a movie in the local 'cinema', and experience a slice of rural India during your charming stay here.
Stay with Activities at Monteria Resort, Khopoli
Be it for the casual holidayers or the fun lovers, the ones seeking solacing moments or some dose of thrill and adventure, the Monteria Resort in Khopoli proves to be an adventure resort near Pune for weekend break. Located off the old Mumbai-Pune Highway, this leisure home, with its riot of fun-filled and exciting offerings, will surely keep you engrossed with unlimited joy and amusement!
Starting from exciting activities like angry birds, you can also make the best of your weekend trip with others like high & low rope courses, archery, zip line, paintball, rifle shooting, sumo fight and several others.
For the kids, Monteria Resort has a dedicated playground area. Also, amenities and facilities like swimming pool, ample parking space, well spacious rooms, health clubs and ample parking spaces within the resort will make for an added amount of fun to your weekend getaway near Pune.
About the activity / tour with details:
When was the last time you relaxed in the lap of luxury? Explore your senses in Zara’s Resort, Khandala this weekend with your friends and family! The surrounding green spaces of the resort and the 49 rooms are a picture of perfect peace. Walk the length of the verandas, feast your eyes on the flowers and enjoy the sound of silence. Forget the noise and the chaos of the city you just left behind. Zara’s Resort, Khandala is the perfect choice at any time of the year to have a relaxing holiday, to enjoy a romantic break, to hold a business meeting, to unwind after accumulated stress, to delight in the best conditions of privacy and tranquillity and to regain the well-being that we all need.
The Balaji Resort is situated a couple of hours drive away from the city of Pune. It is an ideal holiday destination with comfortable accommodation facilities, high-end services and a host of activities. It is the perfect place to spend an idyllic holiday with your friends and family amidst the picturesque natural beauty and undisturbed tranquillity.
One of the best resorts near Pune for weekend trip, it is surrounded by luxuriantly green acres, historic forts and alluring water bodies. Besides relaxing and revelling in the beauty of the region, you can also indulge in a number of adventurous activities. On offer here are luxuriously decorated air-conditioned cottages, a well maintained swimming pool with attached children’s pool, double deluxe rooms for couples’ stay and indoor recreational activities such as pool table, carom and chess.
Guests can treat their taste buds at the multi-cuisine restaurant at the resort. The River View Restaurant and Resort serves authentic Maharashtrian, Punjabi and Chinese cuisines.Some of the speciality items that you can enjoy include Shrikhand, Amrakhand, Badam Sheera, Dudhi Halwa, Phirni, Poha, and Upma.
The bar at the restaurant is well stocked and has a wide variety of brewers, beers and other liquors. This riverside dining option is the best place to spend an evening and enjoy the beauty of the surroundings. There are several places near the resort where guests can go for sight-seeing near Pune.
This includes Rajgad, which was the erstwhile capital of the Maratha kingdom; the Torna Fort, the first fort captured by Shivaji in 1643; the Madhya Ghat that is an ancient historical route. It is of particular importance as Shivaji’s greatest warrior Tanaji Malsare’s dead body was carried through this route. Besides enjoying the comfort of the resort, guests can spend a wonderful time exploring these places and learning more about the history of the region.
About the Activity:
- Situated on the banks of River Damanganga, this resort is adjacent to the lush Vandhara Gardens and offers the most relaxing stay in the vicinity.
- Built on the lines of Portuguese colonial architecture amid a forest habitat, the sweeping surroundings are an escape from the usual urban lifestyle.
- A series of aesthetically-designed spacious rooms overlook the courtyard, a swimming pool with an attached health club, and steam and sauna.
- More amenities such as a conference hall and a marriage party plot that accommodates up to 2000 people are added attractions at the pristine Daman Ganga Valley Resort.
Koyna Lake Resort
Situated on the hills of Koyna Nagar and spread over 6.5 acres, the Koyna Resort overlooks beautiful backwaters and a picturesque dam. Surrounded by the spectacular beauty of the hills, it is one of the best resorts near Pune for weekend vacations. This retreat offers a host of accommodation options, a number of facilities and several activities to ensure that you have an enjoyable and fun-filled holiday.
The stay is spacious and covered in greenery, making it one of the perfect resorts around Pune for weekend especially for those who have children. Situated on top of the Humbarli Hill, the Koyna Resorts started operations in 1997. The resort has well appointed and beautifully decorated rooms. Guests can choose from super deluxe suites, royal deluxe AC suites, royal deluxe non-AC suites, deluxe non-AC suites, independent bungalows and dormitories.
The super deluxe suites face the dam and backwaters and offer a fantastic view of the surroundings. There are two dormitories that can house 10 to 20 persons each. The most extravagant facilities are the independent bungalows which come with two bedrooms, spacious balconies and sit-outs. All accommodations are fitted with modern amenities to ensure complete comfort and convenience of the guest.
At the Koyna Resort, you can treat your taste buds to a huge variety of mouth-watering dishes. The multi-cuisine restaurant is a multi-cuisine offer the best of Indian, Mughlai, Punjabi and Maharashtrian cuisines.
The facilities offered by the resort include 24 hours hot and cold water supply in the rooms, campfire, doctor on call, children’s play area, sightseeing trips, internet connectivity in rooms, ample car parking space, and outdoor games. Guests can also indulge in a number of activities in Pune such as trekking, boating and jungle exploration trips.
About the Activity:
- Take home the enticing venture of being at a homestay that gives you the option of being right in the midst of nature and comfort.
- The homestay lies in the village of Parule and is a calm and serene dwelling where you can embark on a relaxing sojourn as well as sightseeing to places around such as Vithoba and Ravalnath Temples and the stunning Lotus Lake and Mauli Temple.
- The proximity to Sindhudurg fort is another add on to this amazing tryst with nature.
- If you love adventure, then the Khavane beach has a number of fun activities like swimming and boat-riding lined up for you! You could also meet a community of fishermen and learn of their lifestyle.
Lotus Backwater Resort
The Lotus Backwater Resort is situated on the Maharashtra Goa border in Aronda-Kiranpani on the banks of Terekhol. It is located at a distance of about 26 km from Sawantwadi and 40 km from Panaji. Among the best resorts around Pune for weekend retreats, the stay offers interesting accommodation facilities, good services and a host of activities and experiences to keep you engaged and entertained.
The rooms are beautifully decorated and fitted with all modern amenities to ensure a complete relaxed experience to its guests. There are several places around where you can go for sightseeing trips. There are also several activities in Pune that you should do while you stay here.
The resort has about 28 standard rooms, 14 deluxe rooms, 4 heritage rooms and 10 floating cottages. The amenities provided in the rooms include air conditioners, colour televisions, satellite channel connectivity, telephones, toiletries, guest stationery and tea coffee makers.
The facilities provided include speed boat rides, angling, badminton, carrom, chess, two-floor restaurant and an open lawn. The special attraction is the floating cottage which is surrounded by great natural beauty. These cottages face serene backwaters and open into a spacious verandah which allows you to enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings.
This retreat has well equipped banqueting facilities. There are two spacious lawns at the resort called the Meadows and Palms. These lawns can accommodate 100 to 200 persons at a time and are ideal for team outing events, get-together functions and private parties.
The resort has a beautiful restaurant called the Coconut Creek where you can enjoy the best of Coastal, Chinese, Indian and Continental cuisines. Seafood lovers can relish the speciality restaurant called the Fresh Catch. The host of facilities and amenities provided by the hotel make it the perfect destination for a weekend holiday near Pune.
- Situated on Mandwa-Sasawane Road, the Countryside Resort lies cradled in the arms of a forest that embodies its beautiful charm even further.
- It is a perfect melange of unique design, modern day hospitality, and old world simplicity.
- Located close to the Mandwa beach, you can also enjoy water sports on the shoreline.
- It offers an easy respite from the pollution and monotony.
- Cozy, comfortable and charming stay where you can enjoy with your family and friends.
- CHECK OUT: 10 AM and CHECK IN: 11 AM
Romantic Stay with Candle Light Dinner at Le Farm
A holiday retreat where love prevails in the air, Le Farm in Pune takes the pride of being a paradise for the lovebirds! Nestled amidst captivating hills and adorned by a gurgling river, this opulent property is located in a quaint hamlet called Bhajgaon and overlooks the silent backwaters of the Vadivale Dam.
On a usual trip to this resort near Pune for a weekend break, you can witness the essence of love and romance that exists in its every corner!
Embrace your holiday with a romantic candlelight dinner, go for a nature walk with your better half, enjoy leisure swimming in the pool or simply laze around the retreat to make your weekend trip memorable! There are various romantic places in Pune where one would love to be with their partner for a loving experience.
About the Activity:
- A 4 star luxury resort sprawling across 100 acres of serenity is the perfect weekend getaway with your partner.
- Nestled against a backdrop of rugged forests, the beach of Kashid is a mere stone's throw away!
- Amble along the beach in the evenings with your better half, take a dip in the swimming pool, revel in a soothing massage and rejuvenate yourselves indulgently.
- As night arrives, relax on the bungalow's lawns before savouring delights of the finest cuisine served, even as a live music performance slips you into the ambiance of Shaam-e-Ghazal.
- For the hip at heart, the DJ lets you rule the dance floor and the night.
Rutu Farms Stay, Panchgani
If you are planning for the most offbeat and rustic country experience during your weekend holiday, you must head to the Rutu Farms in Panchgani! Located less than 100km from Pune, this leisure home in Maharashtra is known for the purest and blissful experience of a village.
Surrounded by evergreen thickets of oak and poinsettia, Rutu Farms is that one place where you can indulge in activities like guided farm tours, enjoy the jovial tractor and bullock cart rides, explore the nature at its most pristine form along with a merry campfire session in the evening.
During your stay at this farm, you will also be promised with remarkable views of the Krishna River and the surrounding mountains.
Treat Resort Stay with Water Park Activities Silvassa
An extremely fun-filled and amusing abode for the weekenders, Treat Resort in Silvassa takes the pride of being amongst the best resorts near Pune for couples for a weekend break. Located around 299km from the heart of Pune, this holiday resort is nestled amidst lush greeneries and is laces with all the luxurious and comfy amenities.
Adding more the appealing ambience of Treat Resort, there is a myriad list of offerings that will surely make your holiday more eventful. In addition to the utmost luxurious stay options, the resort's array of water park activities always account for an added amount of fun and excitement; the warm hospitality and friendly staff of this holiday home is always a treat for the visitors.
Wine Tour And Villa Stay at Soma Vine Village
Introduced in 2010, Soma Vine Village is another delightful offering of the Soma Wines! Perched graciously amidst the pristine backwaters of Gangapur Dam and cosseted by the fascinating Sahyadri Ranges, this holiday home is one of the exquisite resorts near Pune for weekend trip.
Though one of the newly introduced holiday resorts, Soma Vine Village promises a lot to its visitors. Spreading across 25 acres of lush and evergreen vineyards, this leisure home offers luxurious and utmost comfortable villas, private dining options, conference and meeting space for the corporate visitors.
Moreover, your stay at Soma Vine Village will be cuddled by the sweet aroma and the taste of your favourite wines; wine tour and tasting sessions are the main attractions of this retreat. Visit this resort near Pune for a weekend break with family and friends, make the best of your weekend.
Monsoon Stay with Cycling and Wine Tour, Nashik
For those, who love the tenderly touches of the monsoon and wish to spend some wonderful moments sipping in their favourite wines, they must plan a weekend trip to the Sula Vineyard in Nashik. While Sula Wines are considered as the pioneer of wine culture in the country, the vineyard is known for its soulful offerings to its visitors.
During your weekend vacation in this holiday home, in addition to wine tour and tasting, you can also indulge in an array of exciting activities. While at the vineyard, you can enjoy cycling around and discover its opulent beauty.
You can also enjoy a few laps in the swimming pool and help yourself relax and rejuvenate amidst the nature or can simply enjoy the charm of the evening while sampling some of your favourite wines.
The Green Gate Resort
The Green Gate Resorts is one of the most popular resorts near Pune for weekend retreats. It offers the best of comfort and luxury with its ultra luxurious accommodation facilities, high end facilities, activities and experiences.
The resort is situated amidst lush greenery and natural beauty. It is perfectly suited for a weekend trip with your friends and family. It promises a fun filled vacation amidst undisturbed tranquillity and serenity. The retreat is situated very close to Pune and can be reached easily by road.
The rooms are beautifully decorated and well maintained and offer a great view of the surrounding beauty. All the rooms are fitted with modern amenities to ensure that guests have an enjoyable stay at the resort. Relax and rejuvenate in the tranquil environs and soak in the beauty of the surroundings.
Offbeat Stay with Activities in Igatpuri
A pictorial hill station in Nashik district of Maharashtra, Igatpuri is located around 240km from Pune and is among the best weekend getaways from the city. Pleasant climate, celestial beauty, rolling hills and the evergreen outlook of the hill station truly makes it for an eventful and memorable weekend experience in Igatpuri.
Visit this magnificent hilly abode with family and friends, avail any of the unique and offbeat stays, and get soaked with the fun and enthralment of a myriad list of activities.
In addition to the opulent beauty of Mother Nature, you can also participate in exciting activities like kite flying, air hockey, pool table, soccer, TV games and others alike. For those, who seek some adrenaline rush, they can indulge in Burma Bridge, ziplining, fox climbing, rappelling and several others.
Blue Mormon Jungle Holiday Resort
The Blue Mormon Jungle Resort is one of the best resorts near Pune for weekend vacations. It gets its name from the Blue Mormon butterfly which is found in the hills surrounding the resort. These butterflies can be seen around in the month of June. The stay is located in the beautiful Sahayadri Hills near Bhimashankar, a holy place and one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in India.
The Bhimashankar Temple is one of the most popular tourist destinations near Pune and is known for its beautiful architecture. The temple is built in the Nagara style of architecture and comprises of old and new structures. The Blue Mormon can accommodate 100 to 125 persons at a time. Guests can choose from standard rooms, cottages, bungalows, suites and dormitories depending on their requirement and budget.
The rooms have been provided with all luxuries and modern amenities to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay for guests. The resort also has a spacious dining hall where you can enjoy a variety of vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes from different cuisines.
There is a seminar and yoga hall too where you can hold get together functions or meditation sessions. In addition, this place offers a number of activities such as jungle walks in the 150 acres of the resort. Interestingly, televisions have not been fitted in any of the rooms so that guests step out of their rooms and get a chance to experience nature more closely.
There are several places of tourist interest near the resort. The Bhimashankar Wildlife Sanctuary is situated very close to the retreat. Situated at an elevation of 2500 feet above sea level, the wildlife sanctuary has dense forests and rich flora and fauna.
Visitors can also enjoy visits to tribal villages and other activities such as boating and horse riding. Furthermore, the resort authorities have also created plantations of gooseberries and patches of strawberries, brinjal and tomatoes where visits can be arranged.