Popular Places To Stay in Kolad
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 19999.0|
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 2049.0|
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 15000.0|
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 2499|
|1 Day||₹ 1850|
Kolad StaysWhen talking about the places to stay in Kolad, the number of choices available in the city is, indeed, immeasurable. If you are trying to have both camping and homestay experience, then Campistaan Kolad can be an ideal option for you. Aside from a unique camping experience with plenty of activities for recreation. However, if you are considering something that can uplift your mood right away, then you can go for Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat and Spa as well. It is a high-end resort and you will surely fall in love with its environment and hospitality.
There are many people out there who love to have a homestay experience, even when they are traveling. So, in this aspect, you can try out Pradyumna’s Home. Unlike most other stays in Kolad, it is actually quite simplistic and has a serene aura about it. Zostel Kolad can be yet another excellent option in this aspect. It is affordable and offers a decent amount of comfort throughout your stay as well! Moreover, the area is also quite famous for hiking and other related activities! Kolad has a plethora of accommodations options for you so stay rest assured that your vacation will be very comfortable.
People Also Ask About Kolad Stays
Which are the best resorts to stay in Kolad?
1. The Waterfront Resort: Whether it is the surreal location of the place or its extravagant waterfront - the Waterfront Resort can be an ideal option for you in every way. There are five different cottages available in the resort where you can stay during your holidays. Each of them are equipped with a TV, large seating area, and an attached bathroom. The resort also serves meals on demand.
2. Golden Swan Beach Resort: Located in Raigad, the Golden Swan Beach resort provides high-end accommodation and charming elegance at a reasonable price. Also, it is situated in close proximity to the Janjira Fort, which, in turn, makes it easier for you to visit it. Also, during your stay here, you can indulge in vessel excursions, angling, cycling, walking at the seashore, etc.
3. Kamath Residency Resort: If you are looking for something luxurious and deluxe, then the Kamath Residency Resort can be an ideal option for you. The rooms of the property are fully air-conditioned and come with meeting lobbies as well. While staying here, you can indulge in wilderness trek and other training programs as well.
4. Gaachee Resort: Gaachee Resort, in essence, is a one-stop solution for both the adventure aficionados and nature lovers. There are several places available here where you can go for hiking, cycling excursions, and water rafting. The rooms of the resort are also quite huge, spacious, and feature an attached bathroom. There is also an in-house restaurant available here, which offers lip-smacking continental food!
5. Jungle Brooke Resort: The Jungle Brooke can be considered as the ultimatum if someone is looking for expensive places to stay in Kolad. Each of the rooms of the resort is equipped with a wide-ranging balcony, which offers a panoramic view of its beautiful garden. Moreover, the accommodations also feature a separate seating area and a private bathroom with toiletries. You will get a free vegetarian breakfast on the property every day during your stay!
6. Mahale Mansion: Captivating, grand, and awe-striking – these are three words that depict Mahale Mansion almost perfectly. It is, in essence, an air-conditioned villa, which has spacious rooms, two bathrooms, and a well-designed seating area. A flat-screen TV is available in the common room as well.
7. Nature Trails Resort: If you want to spend your holidays amidst charmingly melodious nature and the beautiful Kundalika River, then the Nature Trails Resort should be your go-to option. Aside from spacious rooms, the resort also offers both indoor (table tennis) and outdoor gaming (volleyball options). Moreover, during the evening session, it also arranges a barbecue party to make things even exciting for you. Unlike some other places to stay in Kolad, this one offers continental breakfast on a daily basis.
Which are the best places to stay near the Kundalika River?
1. Residency Lake Resort and Spa: Offering a spa center and an outdoor pool, the Residency Lake Resort and Spa can be an excellent option for those travelers who are looking for the ultimate serenity. There is a separate dining area and balcony available on the property, which makes it even more lucrative for sophisticated individuals.
2 .Encore, A Boutique Resort: Situated at the core of Mulshi, Encore, A Boutique Resort comes with exquisite air-conditioned accommodations along with a subtle bar. There is also a small garden available on the premises where you can take a short walk or spend some alone time after having your dinner.
3. JV Cottage: The rooms of JV Cottage are, indeed, quite airy and, thus can be an ideal option for families. It also features a private sit-out section to help everyone arrange a merry get-together. There is also an in-house restaurant situated here on the premises of the cottages, which serves both veg and non-veg foods to the travelers.
4. Radisson Blu Resort and Spa: As you can already perceive from the name, the Radisson Blue Resort, indeed, houses a beautiful spa. It also features a swimming pool and offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.
Which are the best farm stays in Kolad?
1. Sai Farms: When talking about the most authentic places to stay in Kolad, the first name that comes to mind is Sai Farms. It has an enticing location, offers free room service, and provides various child-friendly activities as well. The rooms of the same are quite spacious and come with an attached kitchen for more convenience.
2. The Waterfront: The Waterfront, in essence, is an exquisite farm stay, which offers free parking, complimentary breakfast, and parking without asking for any additional charge. The rooms of the same are well air-conditioned and feature a small kitchenette to make your life a little bit easier. Besides, unlike the other stays in Kolad, this one offers a pet allowance as well.
3. Pooja’s Farm: A beautiful farm stay snuggled in the city of Raigad, Pooja's Farm provides highly spacious rooms with a flat-screen TV and an attached kitchenette. There is also an in-house restaurant available on the property, which offers a free breakfast buffet to everyone.
4. Dnyanjyot Farms: Situated at the front of Sahan Bypass, the Dnyanjyot Farms offer an amazing homestay experience through its air-conditioned rooms and free breakfast. It is a smoke-free property and allows you to take your furry friend with you.
Which are some of the best homestays in Kolad?
1. The Waterfront: In essence, the common amenities (garden, in-house restaurant, free parking, etc.) of The Waterfront are quite similar to the other stays in Kolad. However, the factor that makes it so popular among travelers is its surroundings and quality of food. The rooms of the same are pretty spacious and, thus, can accommodate a family as well.
2. Zostel Kolad: Whether it is a serene bar or the subtle natural essence, the Zostel Kolad has almost everything to make your holidays a little bit more beautiful and memorable. There is also an indoor games station available in the hostel where you can play table tennis with your friends. The in-house restaurant of the resort offers A La Carte breakfast for free!
3. Pradyumna’s Home: A small yet beautiful homestay in the midst of the boisterous city, Pradyumna's Home offers the ideal snuggly environment to couples. The apartment is fully air-conditioned and comes with a well-maintained flat-screen TV as well. There are free private parking facilities and free internet availability available on the property too.
4. Gaachee Resort: Due to its location and snuggling rooms, the Gaachee Resort seems to be an ideal option for couples. The accommodations of the same come with an attached bathroom with toiletries to make you feel at home!
Which are the best Cottages in Kolad?
1. JV Cottage: If you are traveling with your family, then opting for the JV Cottage does make sense. Its accommodations are quite roomy and, thus, can offer a decent staying experience to everyone. Moreover, there is also an in-house restaurant available here, which offers lip-smacking foods!
2. Kundalika Cottage: Like JV Cottage, the Kundalika Cottage, too, offers spacious accommodations and provides excellent continental foods to travelers. Moreover, it provides free breakfast and offers room service 24x7. The front desk of the same is available for 24 hours as well.
3. Sterling Nature Trails: Situated amidst the lush greenery and Kundalika River, the Sterling Nature Trails Cottage offers an otherworldly sensation in the evening. The meals are served in an open-air, rustic restaurant. You can also indulge in various activities, such as rafting or zip-lining here.
4. Zostel Kolad: A small yet eye-catching cottage, Zostel Kolad offers an exquisite staying experience to everyone due to its location and hospitality. The rooms are very well-decorated and you can also get a flat-screen TV here. Last yet not least, Zostel Kolad is also quite reasonably priced, so almost anyone can afford it without any issue!