Kalsubai Trek Highlights
- Embark on this thrilling experience of conquering the highest peak of Maharashtra i.e., Kalsubai Peak standing at a height of 5400 Ft
- Kalsubai Trek offers an amazing panoramic views of several mountain ranges like Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad and Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar & Harishchandragad.
- Witness lush green landscapes and multiple waterfalls during this 6.6 Km long trek to Kalsubai Temple
- The Kalsubai trek is a mixture of easy to ascend slopes as well as treacherous rocky outcrops overlooking the valley below
Kalsubai Trek Overview
Kalsubai Trek Location: Igatpuri, Maharashtra
Kalsubai Trek Start Time: 1:30 AM
Kalsubai Trek End Time: 12:30 PM
Group size: 20 members per batch
Age limit: Above 15 years
Departure Dates: Every Sunday
Summit Height: 5400 Feet
Kalsubai Trek Difficulty Level: Moderate
Attractions During Trek: Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad and Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar & Harishchandragad.
Maharashtra is surrounded by a lot of mystic mountains and panoramic wonders and adding to the highlights, this Kalsubai trek offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience to conquer the highest peak of Maharashtra which is famous for its natural habitat and spellbinding views. While exploring this verdant Kalsubai sunrise trek, you will get to visit the Kalsubai temple during sunrise which is adorned by surreal greenery and a blissful environment.
About the Kalsubai Trekking:
- Kalsubai trek package is available in three different variants- Without transportation(Bari Village), Mumbai to Mumbai and Kasara to Kasara.
- Breakfast and packed Lunch(Veg/Non-Veg) is included in the Kalsubai trekking package.
- Those opting for without transportation variant will have to reach the Base Village known as Bari village around 1:30 AM on Sunday.
- Those opting for Kasara to Kasara variant will have to reach Kasara railway station around 12:15 AM on Sunday.
- Those opting for Mumbai to Mumbai variant will have to reach Andheri around 7:00 PM on Saturday.
- An experienced guide will accompany you during this exhilarating Kalsubai night trek.
- Transportation will be on the shared vehicles as per the batch size.
More Details about Kalsubai Trek
Know Before You Go for Kalsubai Trek
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like saris, etc.)
- Carrying jewellery or other valuables is not advisable.
- No smoking or consumption of alcohol at the premises is allowed.
- Kindly dispose of plastics in an appropriate manner.
- Plucking of flowers/fruits is strictly prohibited in-house or in the surrounding areas.
- Washroom facilities are common for everyone.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- The instructor or guide reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the Kalsubai trekking activity.
- The Kalsubai night trek activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
Things To Carry for Kalsubai Trek
- Head torch
- Water bottle
- Hiking shoes