Camping And Rafting At Kolad Highlights
- Enjoy this exciting experience of camping and river rafting in the blissful ambience of Kolad
- Fight the grade 3 and 4 level rapids while rafting for a stretch of 12 KM surrounded by the lush greens
- Sit around a warm bonfire session under the stars at your campsite near Kundalika river
- Take part in the rafting activity with an instructor who will guide you before and during the rafting session
- The package is valued at INR 3,008/- in the market
Camping And Rafting At Kolad Overview
Check-In: 3 PM
Check Out: 3 PM
About Camping And Rafting At Kolad:
Head for an exciting white water rafting and stay experience in Kolad. The Kundalika River flows through the rugged terrain of the forested hills and through the farms and offers a golden opportunity to enjoy a rafting tour for beginners. This river on the international scale is rated as a grade IV river, making its rapids pose a challenge for the ardent water sports lover. You will run the rafts in fast-flowing water currents almost 12km downstream. The Kundalika rafting camp is the perfect choice for anyone looking to indulge in adventure in the green escapes of nature! Located at just a couple of hour's drive from Mumbai, it is the preferred hotspot for all those eager to escape the mad rush of the city.
Transportation charges to and from the rafting point are not included.
Kids below the age of 14Years will not be allowed rafting.
About the activity:
- The check-in and check-out time to the campsite is around 3 PM. Arrive at the campsite and explore the pleasant surroundings.
- Settle down in your camps and have your fulfilling meals to curb your hunger.
- Engage in some outdoor games and activities in the evening after your hi-tea and snacks.
- At night, sit around a warm bonfire session under the sky if the weather permits, and engage in some chit-chat session with your loved ones.
- The next day in the morning, wake up and get ready for the exciting activity of white water river rafting where you will be fighting grade 3 & 4 level rapids.
- The activity will take place under the guidance of an instructor who will be briefing you during the activity. You can also indulge in other water activities such as Kayaking, jetski, etc.
- Later, checkout after lunch and end the experience on a happy note.
How to reach?
The exact location will be conveyed to you by the operator of the activity after your successful booking of the package. Kolad is 120 km away from Mumbai and 145 km from Pune. You can easily reach here by public or private transport.
Camping And Rafting At Kolad Itinerary
Select Package Option
Camping with River Rafting
Camping with River Rafting & Activities
More Details about Camping And Rafting At Kolad
Know Before You Go for Camping And Rafting At Kolad
- Transportation charges from campsite to rafting point are not included in the package cost.
- All participants must possess a basic fitness level.
- Non Swimmers are also welcome to participate.
- River Rafting is completely based on Kundalika Dam water flow. Very rarely, The River rafting may not happen due to operational issues at Kundalika Dam. In that case, A refund for Rafting will be initiated.
- Bonfire is common for everyone & it is completely dependent on weather.
- All inclusions in the itinerary are informed to the tour operator. If you don't receive any of them, Please inform the tour operator real time.
- Meals are included in plan, If a customer choose to not have the meals inside the camp, Tour operator or Thrillophilia is not liable for processing any cash refund against the same.
- Expecting mothers are barred from participating.
- Rafting & water activities are non refundable if cancelled by travelers for any reason.
- In case of rain, it may get difficult to reach for the travelers to reach the camp site & the operator may wait up to an hour for the rain to minimize. The tour operator or Thrillophilia may not be responsible for cancellation for reasons like these & a refund may not be applicable.
- Comfortable, light and close fitting clothes are suggested. Ethnic clothes such as saree or salwar kameez may restrict movement.