Decorated with the views of mountain cliffs, forests, and art galleries, Ubud is a place renowned for its art and culture. To indulge in this memorable trekking experience of the hundred years old Ubud, you will start from the traditional Balinese village of Bresela, where you can witness the charming views of the birds chirping near the terraced rice fields. Here, you also get to explore how the Balinese irrigation system works as you interact with the locals of the village.
Next, head to the tranquil village of Keliki Kawan - a tiny hamlet famous for its traditional miniature paintings. A visit to this tranquil countryside also gifts you with the views of plants like cocoa, tamarind, sour sop, and more. You can also interact with the farmers who are involved in their daily routine of planting crops and harvesting rice.
Now, it is the time to head towards the quaint Tanggayuda village. On reaching this hundred years old village, our friendly guide will take you through the Balinese house to let you witness the daily life of the villagers. Do not miss the chance to savour the fresh coconut juices and local fruits, while you are in this scenic village.
Ubud Rice Field Trekking
During your rice field trek in Ubud, you can even get a glance of villagers and farmers working in the rice fields and if you want, you can acquaint yourself with the insights of rice farming procedures.
Price: The approximate price to go for rice field trekking in Ubud will be IDR 350,000 per person.
Go for Ubud and The Sunrise Trek of Mount Batur
Price: The approximate price for the Mount Batur Sunsrise Trekking is IDR 790500.
- Embark in this exciting short trekking expedition while witnessing the scenic beauty of this region.
- Start your tour after getting picked up from your hotel in a Vespa scooter from North Bali and reach the tour locality.
- Ride through the stunning view of the valleys and the vast greenery will surely soothe you. Visit the railing bridge and pass through a small creek and the tropical forest.
- Enjoy watching the chocolate tress and freshen up in the cool water while witnessing the beauty and enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Get astonished by the sights of the beautiful countryside and meet the local people while enjoying a cup of coffee at a Warung (small kiosk).
- The warm welcome of the local people will surely revive you. Learn about the different types of crops grown in Bali.
- End this exciting tour of 6 hours after getting dropped at your hotel.
Enjoy a Thrilling Hike to Campuhan Hill Ridge
The total distance of the hike is around 9 km, which will surely allow burning some extra calories. Moreover, the best time to enjoy the hike to Campuhan Ridge Hill is either in the morning or in the afternoon.
Price: The approximate price for the hike to Campuhan Ridge Hill is completely FREE. Anyone can go as per their convenience and enjoy the hike amidst the sea of greenness.
Ubud Eco Trekking
The best way to experience this side of Bali is by embarking on the Eco-trekking tours offered, which will take you to the outskirts of Ubud, may be in the villages and temples around Bali. All of this you can experience while you walk or trek amidst the magical serenity and fascinating surroundings of Ubud and acquaint yourself with its rich and authentic Balinese culture as your guide enlightens you about it.
Price: The approximate price for the eco trekking comes to IDR 250,000 per person