Jatiluwih Rice Terraces Tour Highlights
- Explore the UNESCO’s Cultural Heritage Site - Jatiluwih Rice Terraces and witness how locals work in close harmony with nature
- Visit the seaside temple in Tanah Lot and listen to the crashing of waves as you watch the charming sunset view
- Soak in the divine aura of the century-old Shiva temple - Pura Ulun Danu Beratan and spot its architectural beauty
Jatiluwih Rice Terraces Tour Overview
Decorated with abundant natural beauty as well as man-made wonders, Bali is a paradise that offers almost everything to its tourists. The Jatiluwih Rice Terraces Tour with the view of Ulun Danu Beratan takes you to the terraced rice fields renowned for being UNESCO’s Cultural Heritage Site. The views of the Pura Ulun Danu Beratan - a temple built in 1633, lets you marvel at its interesting architectural style and also understand the importance of the famous Shaivite temple of Bali.
The tour is incomplete without you heading out to visit the famous Tanah Lot - a rock formation that dates back to the 17th-century. The sunset-view and the crashing sound of waves at the Tanah Lot temple is not only a soothing sight for all nature lovers but this historic place also gifts you with the temple’s venerated history.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel and set out to explore the beauty of Bali.
- Arrive at your first destination the Pura Ulun Danu Beratan Temple and witness the mesmerizing beauty of Lake Beratan that surrounds the place.
- Next, head to the Jatiluwih Rice Terraces and watch the locals working on the terraced fields.
- Finally, witness the best sunset views from the Tanah Lot temple.
- Social distancing is maintained throughout the tour.
More Details about Jatiluwih Rice Terraces Tour
Know Before You Go for Jatiluwih Rice Terraces Tour
- The timings of the activity are 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM.
- There are no age restrictions for this activity.
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility are included.
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.