Cycling Tour In Bali Highlights
- Experience the fun of exploring the outer terrains of Bali on an eco-friendly ride
- Travel for 30 KM on the streets of hundred years old Kintamani village, all the while you indulge in this 7 hours activity
- Enjoy the mouth-watering breakfast and Balinese lunch and discuss your travel stories with your group over the table
Cycling Tour In Bali Overview
This isn't just a cycling tour but a total fun experience that takes you through the jaw-dropping hamlet of Kintamani, offering the best views of the crystalline Lake Batur. If the Bali Cycling Kintamani Tour has so much to offer then why wait long? Head to this hundred years old village and start pedaling through the nooks of Bali for a good 30 KM. Adding to the fun are the views of the rice fields which are terraced to let you soak in its phenomenal beauty. The fun does not end here as you continue with this eco-friendly ride you also get to interact with the local artisan whose creative craft skill has made the village a perfect getaway while in Bali. To top the experience are local breakfast and mouth-watering lunch. Just what an adventure lover and a foodie want!
About the activity:
- Get picked up in a sanitized car and enjoy the countryside views of Kintamani on your way.
- After a much important briefing session, get ready for this fun cycling activity.
- Don your helmet, pedal through the village and soak in the beauty of rice fields, flora, and fauna, and more.
- A hearty breakfast and lunch are included in the package.
- All the equipment is sanitized after every use and social distancing is maintained throughout the activity.
More Details about Cycling Tour In Bali
Know Before You Go for Cycling Tour In Bali
- The activity timings are 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility are included.
- Lunch and breakfast are included in the package.
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The activity is open for all age groups.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.