Sriracha Tiger Zoo Pattaya Tickets Highlights
- Watch more than 300 Panthera Tigris and nearly 100,000 species of crocodiles on site
- Make a visit to the incredible Sriracha Tiger Zoo, the biggest tiger zoo in Asia located in Pattaya
- Meet, greet, and feed adorable tiger cubs, farm animals, ostriches, kangaroos, and more
- Have fun interacting session by getting up close, personal, and bottle-feed an adorable, real life baby tiger
- Get an opportunity to witness a little miracle of life when baby crocodiles come out from their shell
Sriracha Tiger Zoo Pattaya Tickets Overview
Sriracha Tiger Zoo Pattaya timings:
8.00 AM. - 6.00 PM ( Daily)
About Sriracha Tiger Zoo Pattaya timings:
Considered to be the biggest zoo of its own kind, Sriracha Tiger Zoo Pattaya, home to more than 200 tigers, and many other animals such as camels, ostriches, crocodiles, elephants, etc. is one of the best attractions in Pattaya that makes it a must visit for all the ages. Being home to such an enormous number of tigers aiming to preserve the majestic tiger from becoming extinct, the Sriracha Tiger Zoo Pattaya has a plethora of tiger shows, such as tigers with fire-hoops and tigers climbing the ladder.
Sriracha Tiger Zoo Patttaya, a one of its kind attraction that has so many unique activities and an adventurous tour awaiting your arrival, that you are surely going to love and have a lot of memories and a gallery full of pictures when you head back. Have a once in a lifetime opportunity to play with the charming, little, deadly yet extremely friendly tiger cubs, all under the supervision of Sriracha Tiger Zoo Pattaya rangers and professional, so that you are safe at all times. You also get a milk bottle to feed the little lovely cubs and get a photograph along, making sure you have a wonderful unforgettable time with the tiger cubs.
About the activity:
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo Pattaya is known for the various activities performed by the trainers and animals including:
- Tiger Shows witness various activities performed by the tigers. For instance, you will witness tigers leaping through a ring of fire, walking on tight double ropes, and many thrilling performances.
- Elephant Show is something very cute and fun to watch. The elephants will perform some activities like dropping balls into the basket, dancing or bowing in front of the visitors.
- Crocodile Show showcases the handlers sticking their heads inside the gigantic jaws of the main performers, i.e., crocodiles. The show is completely performed by professionals.
- Ride on an Elephant :Sriracha Tiger Zoo Pattaya provides a fun ride with elephants. Sit down with ease on the elephants and take a tour of the area defined to roam
- Feed the animals :This place provides you the opportunity of feeding the ostriches, single hump camels, kangaroos, and exotic birds.
- Visit the Elephant museum: Find out collection of life-sized elephant figures, extinct species like mammoths, ancient war elephants of Thailand, and present-day Asia and African elephants.
- Play with Tiger Cubs : Get the opportunity to play and feed the tiger cubs and piglets. This activity is known as Hug of Love. You will get an hour to play with them and click photographs too.
How to Reach?
- By Bus: Take the bus to Ban Ao Udom then take a taxi to the zoo. While travelling by bus, make sure you have enough time, as it will take around 45 minutes to reach.
- By Taxi: Take Sriracha Taxi or Grab Taxi from Ban Ao Udom for visiting Sriracha Tiger Zoo Pattaya. It is the fastest way to reach the zoo from Pattaya
- By Shared transfer: You can also book the Shared Transfers Option from your hotel to cruise as per your convenience.
Select Package Option
More Details about Sriracha Tiger Zoo Pattaya Tickets
Know Before You Go for Sriracha Tiger Zoo Pattaya Tickets
- Don’t forget to wear comfortable shoes. For exploring the zoo, you might have to walk a lot.
- Prepare a predetermined plan for giving time to watching animal shows, shopping at souvenir shops, and learning about animals.
- Don’t forget to carry a valid ID proof before visiting the tiger zoo.
- Do some research about the animals present at Sriracha before reaching the zoo.
- Book your tickets 2 days before the day of the visit. Plan to avoid any confusion.
- If you are planning to visit Sriracha with your kids then discuss maintaining a safe distance from the animals.
- Children between the height 3.3 - 4.6 feet will be charged as per child fare.
- Children above 4.6 feet will be charged as per the adult fare.
- Carry sunscreen lotions while visiting Sriracha Tiger Zoo Pattaya. Your skin can be exposed to direct sunlight for quite some time.