Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
- Experience a day of fun and
adventure with our exclusive pass which lets you participate in the wide array
of entertainment activities and recreational sports at Finns Beach Club Bali.
- Splash around in the water and enjoy adrenaline releasing water slides and aquatic sports at Splash Waterpark.
- For the truly adventurous spirits, there is a host of thrilling rides like a towering, speedy water slides, and roller coasters at the waterpark.
- We also offer access to a fitness centre which includes lap pools and sports grounds so that you can stay fit during your stay here.
- The package also includes access to Finns Beach Club where you can enjoy the day soaking up the golden sunlight by the sea.
- Experience luxury like never before as you swim in the 30-metre infinity edge pool. Get cocktails at the chic pool bar and enjoy the unique experience of music blasting through the underwater speakers.
- You can also opt for a Finns Bali Super Fun Pass if you want to have multiple day access to the recreation club and beach club.
- Finns Beach Club Bali offers so much more than a typical resort in Bali, as you can enjoy unlimited access to ultra-modern facilities and unique amenities.
Types of packages available:
One Day Pass
Day Use Package
Write Your Story
How to redeem this voucher?
Once you check out and pay for the package, Klook will send an email detailing your order summary. You have to then wait for the booking to be confirmed. Once that is done, a confirmation email containing your vouchers will be sent to you. Confirmation may take up to 24 hours, depending on the activity you chose. The confirmation email will also contain instructions on how to use the voucher. Simply present a printout or digital copy of the voucher at the time of entry. However, care should be taken that a physical ticket needs to be redeemed at the front office in order to enter Finns Recreation Club and Finns Beach Club Bali.
What is the best time to visit Finns Beach Club Bali?
This is one of the most popular resorts in Bali, and people come from all over the country to enjoy the thrilling water slides and recreational activities. That is why the club can get quite crowded during daytime hours. Therefore, it is preferable to get to the destination in the early hours of the day. The beach club is open from 9 am to 11 pm daily, so if you want to enjoy some quiet hours before the tourist crowds throng the place, the best time to visit is either at 9 -10 am or late in the evening after 6 pm. This way, you will also be able to dodge the scorching heat around noon.
What water sports are there in Finns Beach Club?
1. Surfing - for adrenaline junkies, there is nothing more thrilling than riding the waves at one of the most beautiful beaches in Bali. Berawa Beach has sky-high waves and powerful currents that are just perfect for surfing. Whether you are a rookie who is new to this goosebumps-inducing sport, or an expert who is looking for a new challenge, surfing at the beach club will certainly be an experience you will remember.
The club also offers the option to indulge in surfing at night. Floodlights have been installed 100 meters from the shore and it is a mesmerizing experience to ride the waves at sunset.
2. Kite surfing - elevate the thrill of riding the waves on a surfboard to another level with kite surfing. The activity combines the joy of wakeboarding with the fun of flying a kite in the water. This is the most fun you can have at the beach club when the tides are not that high,and the heat is too unbearable to stay out of the water.
How much time I can spend at the club with this pass?
The day package pass allows you to enjoy the amenities of the club for the entire day. However, it should be noted that the voucher is only valid for entrance at or after 12 pm. If you want to extend your stay at this ultramodern facility, you can avail our Finns Bali Super Fun Pass for multiple days access to the recreation club and beach club.
What are the famous activities at Finns Beach Club Bali?
Surfing is one of the most popular activities at the beach club. When the waves are low, you can also indulge in kite surfing. Or if you are not up for that, go for a refreshing and rejuvenating swim.
Is it worth visiting Finns Beach Club when visiting Bali?
Finns Beach Club is one of the most popular tourist hotspots in Bali. Your holiday will be incomplete without paying a visit to this entertainment filled destination.
What will this pass consist of?
The one-day pass will include an entrance ticket to the recreation club, which includes the Finns Beach Club Bali, fitness centre, sports field, sports bar and temple spa. You will also get to enjoy fun waterslides at the Splash water park. Swim to your heart’s content at the infinity pool, and enjoy a single day bed by the pool.
You can also avail other amenities like one-time access to a fitness class and an hour at the tennis court. The package is also inclusive of one-hour access to the Cubby House Kids Club where you can take your little ones. You will also be transported from the recreation club to the beach club and back again in a shuttle bus. The daily use package includes, along with the above-mentioned facilities, one cocktail drink or beer at Bistro C restaurant, luggage storage, a locker, a towel, and 10% discount at Body Temple Spa, Bounce Trampoline and Strike Ten Pin Bowling.
Are there alcohol-free drinks too?
Food and beverages are not included in the package, but there is a chic restaurant called Bistro C where you can buy alcoholic as well as non-alcoholic drinks.
How is this place for kids and family?
Finns Recreation Club is ideal for a fun day for the entire family. The waterpark and kids club will keep the little ones occupied, while you can head over to the beach and spend a few moments relaxing. Or indulge in the thrilling water rides yourself, if you are a kid at heart. The club also has water sports activities at the beach if one of your family members is an adrenaline junkie.
Have Finns Beach Club Bali got multiple cuisine section?
The menu of the beach club offers a mix of local, international and fusion cuisines. There is also a sushi bar near the club if you are craving that. The bamboo restaurant boasts off providing a wide array of dishes belonging to both local as well as international cuisines.
Is there any age restrictions to visit this?
There is no age restriction to visit the club. However, there are height restrictions in place for some of the rides at the Splash Waterpark. This is done to ensure the maximum safety of tourists and avoid any accidents.
Is hotel pickup/drop included in the package?
No, hotel pickup and drop off is not included in the package. You will have to find your own mode of conveyance to reach the club.
Can I reach the club on my own? How can I reach?
You can hire a private car or book a cab in order to reach the club.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.