If you are a travel junkie and are looking forward to ticking almost all the major destinations of Bali, then you must start with the countryside region of the ultra-touristy island - Ubud and Kintamani.
Starting from the hundred years old village of Ubud, the trail takes you through the famous Ubud Monkey Forest. Visit the mighty Ubud Palace to get insights about the royal families and later head to the Ubud market to collect some local souvenirs. A trip to Ubud is incomplete without you visiting the Mount Batur volcano and Lake Batur.
Next, head towards the Kintamani village - situated at an altitude of 1600 m - to explore the Bali Coffee Agrotourism where the views of the production of the traditional "Luwak" coffee are spectacular. Next, head down to soak mesmerizing views of the terraced Tegalalang Rice field and Tegenungan Waterfall - a perfect treat for all nature lovers. Do not worry about the meals during this 9 hours tour as a delicious Balinese lunch is included in the package.
The Ubud and Uluwatu Tour is an exciting trip that takes you through the art village of Ubud and offers charming clifftop views at Uluwatu. As you indulge in the memorable trip, get ready to admire the famous Ubud Monkey Forest and the surfing paradise - Padang beach and also witness the royal aura that surrounds the hundred years old Ubud Palace. The mesmerizing seaside view from the century-old Uluwatu temple after which you get a chance to explore the local market of Ubud is a perfect respite from the mundane life.
Do not miss the chance of enjoying a dance adapted from an episode of Ramayana - the Kecak dance. A Balinese lunch during the day tour is included to keep you rejuvenated throughout the 9 hours long journey.
Best Offers on Bali Tour Packages: Enquire Now
Ubud Monkey Forest
For more information, you can visit 101 Travel Tips for Bali
Location: The Monkey Forest Ubud is situated at Jalan Wenara Wana in Ubud.
How to reach: If you are in Ubud, reaching Monkey Forest Ubud is easy. Either you can walk or take a meter taxi. On the other hand, if you are not in Ubud, you can reach Ubud Monkey Forest is by renting a car.
Entree Fees: The entree fee to Ubud Monkey Forest is approximately IDR 30,000 per adult and IDR 20,000 per child.
Timings: 8.30 AM to 6 PM
White Water Rafting at Ayung River
During your rafting journey, you can also get a chance to witness the wildlife amidst the rainforest, which include Blue Javan Kinghfisher, and many more. The total distance of river rafting comes to approximately 12 km and you face the rapids from grade 1 to 3.
Timings: The duration of rafting activity comes to around 2.5 hours.
Price: The approximate price is IDR 456,500 per adult.
Mount Batur Trek
Mount Batur is an active volcano in Bali and trekking to this thrilling mountaintop is one of the most offbeat things to do in Ubud. If you are a lover of adventures, a trek to this summit is a must. One of the reasons trekking in Mount Batur is so popular is because it offers one of the best views in all of Bali from the top.
Whether you are travelling solo or in groups, this adventure has all the provisions to cater to everyone. Different tour and trek packages offer different features such as unique trails, lunches, hotel pickups and drops, etc.
Location: Kintamani, Indonesia
Timings: Monday to Sunday (3:30 am – 3:00 pm)
Price: 697,135 IDR (3,500 INR)
Tanah Lot and Rice Terrace Tour
Location: Tanah Lot is located at a distance of 20 km from Kuta
Price: The approximate price per adult for the tour is IDR 500,000
Barong and Keris Dance performance
Ubud Celuk Village
Location: The Celuk Gold and Silversmiths is located at Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati, Gianyar.
Ubud Tegenungan Waterfall
Location: The Tegenungan Waterfall is located at Sukawati Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali
Ubud Royal Palace
Location: The Ubud Royal Palace is located at Jalan Raya Ubud, which is an hour drive to the north from Denpasar.
How to reach: You can either hire a car with driver or can take a local taxi to reach Ubud Royal Palace.
Timings: 8 AM to 7 PM
Ubud Art Market Tour
Location: The Ubud Art Market is located at Jalan Raya Ubud Main Road, opposite to Puri Saren Ubud Palace.
Timings: 8 AM to 5 PM
Petulu Village Tour
Location: The Petulu is a small village near Ubud
How to reach: You can take regular meter taxis to reach Petulu
Cooking classes in Ubud
Price: The approximate price per session is IDR 100,000
Elephant Safari Park
Location: The Elephant Safari Park is situated in the Taro village, which is around half an hour ride from Ubud.
Entrance Fees: The approximate price is IDR 952,000 per adult with elephant ride
Timings: 8 AM to 6 PM
The Bamboo Chocolate Factory
Location: The Bamboo Chocolate Factory is approximately 25 minutes drive from Ubud and is located at Jalan Raya Sibang Kaja, Br. Piakan, Desa Sibang Kaja, Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali.
Entrance Fees: The approximate price is IDR 40,000 per adult with reservation and the drop-in charge is IDR 60,000 per adult.
Timings: 8 AM to 5 PM
- If you always wanted to explore the scenic beauty of Bali, this tour is a perfect fit for you.
- Get picked up from the hotel in Ubud around 08:00-08:15 AM to start your cycling trip.
- Cycle into the heartland of Bali with a tour along the back roads of Carangsari, and be granted a glimpse into the daily life and vibrant culture of Bali.
- Enjoy cycling to Elephant Camp and have a quick stop to visit the camp and chocolate factory.
- Continue travelling to Banjar Buangga to see rice paddy and traditional village and then to Telugtug Village, take a halt in Pura Dalem Telugtug.
- The tour, suitable for guests of all ages and physical condition, includes a visit to a typical Balinese household, a stopover at the memorial of I Gusti Ngurah Rai.
- Enjoy a lip-smacking lunch overlooking panoramic vistas of nearby Ubud.
- End your trip with a close encounter with the surprisingly well-mannered monkeys inhabiting the sacred nutmeg forest at Sangeh, get back to your hotel around 03:00 PM.
Feel the adrenaline rush as you bike through rice terraces, bamboo forest, jungles, river, villages, and picturesque panorama of Bali. The tour combines the great experience of driving your off-road vehicle, or enjoying traveling as a co-pilot with the opportunity to learn about the way of life of the local community.
After your thrilling adventure don't forget to get your hands on delicious Balinese lunch with mesmerizing views of the town. To add more fun to your tour, it is combined a visit to the sacred monkey sanctuary. This Ubud Monkey Forest is home to over 700 grey long-tailed macaques. Also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal, this natural sanctuary has paved pathways through a leafy nutmeg forest as well as several ancient temples under dense foliage.
- Delight in a spectacular trekking through the paddy fields in Jatiluwih via Penebel in Bali.
- Get picked up from your hotel around already mentioned timings; Nusa Dua: 06:20 AM, Kuta : 06:30 AM, Lovina : 06:30 AM, Sanur : 06:40 AM, Ubud : 07:00 AM and Candidasa: 06:30 AM and arrive at the starting point, where you will be briefed by your guide about the safety instructions.
- Take a walk into the rural village rice paddies to learn how rice is grown, cultivated and harvested amidst the freshness of the villages and visit canal duct, irrigation, wonder of true Balinese ambiance, paddies harvesting, the flock of the duck, water buffaloes, farms houses, Petakut (Scarecrows) and etc.
- Visit and get a chance to see the local organic produce of the farm and the Balinese cultivate vegetable, root crops, spices and farm houses.
- Conclude your tour with a delicious lunch and depart back to your hotel around 03:00 PM and reach around 5.30 PM
If you are a travel junkie and are looking forward to ticking almost all the major destinations of Bali, then you must start with the countryside area of the picturesque island - Penglipuran village which is known for its stone-paved street, age-old arched gates and Balinese culture. A tour of this ancient village takes through the hundred years old Batuan and Elephant Cave temple - which dates back to the 11th century and offers a unique chance to explore the relics, meditation caves, charming fountains, and relaxing bathing pools.
A visit to the Hindu temple of Kehen is a sight to behold as this ancient temple boasts of unmatchable architectural features, jaw-dropping sandstone statues of Balinese folklore figures and the list does not end here. A tour to the Penglipuran village is incomplete without feeling the fresh spray of flowing water at the Tegenungan Waterfall and if you like to closely listen to the pleasing sound of flowing water - then your search ends here.
Sight the exotic animals at the Bali Safari and Marine Park under a starlit sky - an exceptional experience that you must not miss. With the onset of evening, catch a glance of about 100 species of mammals including herds of deer, gentle elephants, close view of tigers and other wildlife residing at the zoo during this night safari. Adding to the thrill are local cultural performances, fire-dancing with a photo session, scrumptious BBQ, and more. The comfortable transfers to and from from your hotel won’t make you feel tired.