Bali is the most beautiful place to visit in Indonesia, and probably in the whole of Southeast Asia. Taking that statement to the heart are some of the most beautiful places in Bali, including the names of Kintamani and Ubud. The entirety of Bali is a scenic wonder in itself, but the two places that really take the cake away are the regions of Kintamani and Ubud, home to the Lake Batur, Mount Batur, Batuan Village and many more such amazing inclusions.
Starting with a pickup from the hotel at 9 in the morning, you will be leaving for a sightseeing adventure of Kintamani. First comes the Lake and Mount Batur. Mount Batur is an active volcano in the Kintamani region, which is about 1717m above sea level. The lake in the smaller crater is called the Lake Batur, which happens to be the largest lake in Indonesia and is shaped like a crescent. Take in the scenic vistas of this place here and enjoy the cool weather of this place owed to the height of the mountain.
The next visit will take you to the Coffee plantations nearby that are a great source of Agro Tourism in Indonesia, and as you walk among the plantations, the aroma of fresh coffee will freshen you up and charge you for the next adventure, which will be a visit to Ubud after having lunch in a restaurant in Kintamani. Ubud is famous for the artistic culture, a prime example of which are the villages of Batuan and Mas. The people here are extremely famous for their paintings and wood carving skills to prepare artifacts like none other.
And in the last leg of the day tour, you will be visiting the Tengenungan Waterfall, which is a plunging waterfall amidst lush green environs and a shallow bathing area. Post this, you will be transferred back to the hotel at the end of the tour.
About the Activity:
- Invoke in this exciting Kintamani and Ubud village tour and get a real taste of the countryside.
- Get picked up from your hotel at about 9:00 AM in a vehicle.
- Go to the active volcano of Mount Batur in Kintamani, and witness the beautiful crater lake of Batur.
- Next up will be the visit to the famous coffee plantations of Bali in Kintamani, which will be followed by lunch.
- The tour will then take you to Artistic villages of Batuan and Mas in Ubud, where you can marvel at their paintings and wood artifacts.
- At last, you will go to visit the Tengenungan Waterfall after which you will be dropped back to your hotel, bringing the experience to an end.