If you are a travel junkie and are looking forward to ticking almost all the major destinations of Bali, then you must start with the countryside region of the ultra-touristy island - Ubud and Kintamani.
Starting from the hundred years old village of Ubud, the trail takes you through the famous Ubud Monkey Forest. Visit the mighty Ubud Palace to get insights about the royal families and later head to the Ubud market to collect some local souvenirs. A trip to Ubud is incomplete without you visiting the Mount Batur volcano and Lake Batur.
Next, head towards the Kintamani village - situated at an altitude of 1600 m - to explore the Bali Coffee Agrotourism where the views of the production of the traditional "Luwak" coffee are spectacular. Next, head down to soak mesmerizing views of the terraced Tegalalang Rice field and Tegenungan Waterfall - a perfect treat for all nature lovers. Do not worry about the meals during this 9 hours tour as a delicious Balinese lunch is included in the package.
About Ubud & Kintamani Tour:
-This is a private tour of Ubud and Kintamani regions of Bali
-If you are staying in one of the free pick up and drop off zones, you are entitled to a complimentary hotel transfer facility
-Ubud and Kintamani tour is designed to let participants experience the cultural gems of Bali
-During the tour, you get a chance to witness the traditional dance performance of Barong
-Then your tour will proceed toward visits to Celuk and Mas Villages that are best known for gold, silver and wooden products
-You also get an opportunity to witness grand views of Batur Volcano at lunch and capture some memorable pictures
-Then the tour takes you to the iconic sites of Tirta Empul Temple and Gunung Kawi Royal Monument
-The tour ends on an unforgettable note where you get to see captivating rice terrace scenery near Tegalalang
-You also have the option to take halts at galleries and purchase Balinese art pieces to take back home as souvenirs
-This is a group tour that can be taken in a group of 2, group of 3-5 or in a group of 6-9
-You will have an English speaking driver throughout the Ubud and Kintamani tour
-The package charges are in inclusive of all entrance fees and donations
About Ubud & Kintamani:
Batubalan: This is a traditional art village in Bali, best known for the local art of stone carving and Barong dance performance depicting the fight between good and evil through talented actors and dancers, and their colorful costumes.
Celuk Village: The most important center for goldsmiths and silversmiths in Bali, Celuk Village can be visited to explore the local art and buy a few masterpieces for yourself.
Mas Village: The quaint village where the famous Nyana and Tilem Gallery is located, Mas Village is known for the traditional products exemplifying excellent woodcarving that can be bought here.
Kintamani: If you wish to witness the majesty of Mount Batur and the lake beside it, there is no better way than to take a Kintamani tour
Tirta Empul Temple: Counted among the most revered temples in the region, Tirta Empul Temple is known for its cleansing holy springs, and is a key place on Ubud tour.
Gunung Kawi Royal Monument: It is an 11th Century Hindu temple located close to Bali, housing some magnificent specimens of rock-cut architecture in the form of 10 huge shrines.
Tagalalang: If you are a nature lover or a landscape photographer, you are going to love the surreal beauty of Tagalalang on Ubud and Kintamani tour because this village is dotted with swaying rice field terraces.
The Ubud and Uluwatu Tour is an exciting trip that takes you through the art village of Ubud and offers charming clifftop views at Uluwatu. As you indulge in the memorable trip, get ready to admire the famous Ubud Monkey Forest and the surfing paradise - Padang beach and also witness the royal aura that surrounds the hundred years old Ubud Palace. The mesmerizing seaside view from the century-old Uluwatu temple after which you get a chance to explore the local market of Ubud is a perfect respite from the mundane life.
Do not miss the chance of enjoying a dance adapted from an episode of Ramayana - the Kecak dance. A Balinese lunch during the day tour is included to keep you rejuvenated throughout the 9 hours long journey.
- Engage in this half day private tour to explore the amazing Uluwatu and Ubud like never before.
- Get picked up from any hotel in Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport at around 12.30 PM and start your exploration.
- At around 2 PM, visit Ubud's Monkey forest which is a nature reserve and inhabited by some group of monkeys and tropical animals.
- Visit the Bali's most famous temple, perched on a rock, Uluwatu Temple which is inhabited by monkeys.
- Continue your journey and visit the Batuan Village which is famous for its traditional paintings and art handicraft.
- Enjoy watching the hypnotic Kecak and fire dance performance near the temple in a open air theater in the evening at around 6 PM
- Visit Jimbaran Bay Beach for a delicious seafood dinner located in the southern part of Bali at around 7.30 PM.
- End your amazing trip at around 10 PM by getting dropped off to your respective hotel.
Best Offers on Bali Tour Packages: Enquire Now
Ubud Monkey Forest
For more information, you can visit 101 Travel Tips for Bali
Location: The Monkey Forest Ubud is situated at Jalan Wenara Wana in Ubud.
How to reach: If you are in Ubud, reaching Monkey Forest Ubud is easy. Either you can walk or take a meter taxi. On the other hand, if you are not in Ubud, you can reach Ubud Monkey Forest is by renting a car.
Entree Fees: The entree fee to Ubud Monkey Forest is approximately IDR 30,000 per adult and IDR 20,000 per child.
Timings: 8.30 AM to 6 PM
White Water Rafting at Ayung River
During your rafting journey, you can also get a chance to witness the wildlife amidst the rainforest, which include Blue Javan Kinghfisher, and many more. The total distance of river rafting comes to approximately 12 km and you face the rapids from grade 1 to 3.
Timings: The duration of rafting activity comes to around 2.5 hours.
Price: The approximate price is IDR 456,500 per adult.
Mount Batur Trek
Mount Batur is an active volcano in Bali and trekking to this thrilling mountaintop is one of the most offbeat things to do in Ubud. If you are a lover of adventures, a trek to this summit is a must. One of the reasons trekking in Mount Batur is so popular is because it offers one of the best views in all of Bali from the top.
Whether you are travelling solo or in groups, this adventure has all the provisions to cater to everyone. Different tour and trek packages offer different features such as unique trails, lunches, hotel pickups and drops, etc.
Location: Kintamani, Indonesia
Timings: Monday to Sunday (3:30 am – 3:00 pm)
Price: 697,135 IDR (3,500 INR)
Tanah Lot and Rice Terrace Tour
Location: Tanah Lot is located at a distance of 20 km from Kuta
Price: The approximate price per adult for the tour is IDR 500,000
Barong and Keris Dance performance
Ubud Celuk Village
Location: The Celuk Gold and Silversmiths is located at Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati, Gianyar.
Ubud Tegenungan Waterfall
Location: The Tegenungan Waterfall is located at Sukawati Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali
Ubud Royal Palace
Location: The Ubud Royal Palace is located at Jalan Raya Ubud, which is an hour drive to the north from Denpasar.
How to reach: You can either hire a car with driver or can take a local taxi to reach Ubud Royal Palace.
Timings: 8 AM to 7 PM
Ubud Art Market Tour
Location: The Ubud Art Market is located at Jalan Raya Ubud Main Road, opposite to Puri Saren Ubud Palace.
Timings: 8 AM to 5 PM
Petulu Village Tour
Location: The Petulu is a small village near Ubud
How to reach: You can take regular meter taxis to reach Petulu
Cooking classes in Ubud
Price: The approximate price per session is IDR 100,000
Elephant Safari Park
Location: The Elephant Safari Park is situated in the Taro village, which is around half an hour ride from Ubud.
Entrance Fees: The approximate price is IDR 952,000 per adult with elephant ride
Timings: 8 AM to 6 PM
The Bamboo Chocolate Factory
Location: The Bamboo Chocolate Factory is approximately 25 minutes drive from Ubud and is located at Jalan Raya Sibang Kaja, Br. Piakan, Desa Sibang Kaja, Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali.
Entrance Fees: The approximate price is IDR 40,000 per adult with reservation and the drop-in charge is IDR 60,000 per adult.
Timings: 8 AM to 5 PM
- If you always wanted to explore the scenic beauty of Bali, this tour is a perfect fit for you.
- Get picked up from the hotel in Ubud around 08:00-08:15 AM to start your cycling trip.
- Cycle into the heartland of Bali with a tour along the back roads of Carangsari, and be granted a glimpse into the daily life and vibrant culture of Bali.
- Enjoy cycling to Elephant Camp and have a quick stop to visit the camp and chocolate factory.
- Continue travelling to Banjar Buangga to see rice paddy and traditional village and then to Telugtug Village, take a halt in Pura Dalem Telugtug.
- The tour, suitable for guests of all ages and physical condition, includes a visit to a typical Balinese household, a stopover at the memorial of I Gusti Ngurah Rai.
- Enjoy a lip-smacking lunch overlooking panoramic vistas of nearby Ubud.
- End your trip with a close encounter with the surprisingly well-mannered monkeys inhabiting the sacred nutmeg forest at Sangeh, get back to your hotel around 03:00 PM.
Feel the adrenaline rush as you bike through rice terraces, bamboo forest, jungles, river, villages, and picturesque panorama of Bali. The tour combines the great experience of driving your off-road vehicle, or enjoying traveling as a co-pilot with the opportunity to learn about the way of life of the local community.
After your thrilling adventure don't forget to get your hands on delicious Balinese lunch with mesmerizing views of the town. To add more fun to your tour, it is combined a visit to the sacred monkey sanctuary. This Ubud Monkey Forest is home to over 700 grey long-tailed macaques. Also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal, this natural sanctuary has paved pathways through a leafy nutmeg forest as well as several ancient temples under dense foliage.
- Indulge in this amazing ATV ride in Bali and get a chance to explore the beauty of Bali and its surroundings.
- Get picked up from your hotel in Denpasar at around 8 AM and proceed to the activity location.
- After reaching, get the safety briefing by your guide and gear up for the ride.
- Stroll around the picturesque surroundings, visit local villages and acquaint yourself with the traditional Balinese culture.
- At around 1.30 PM enjoy your Indonesian lunch.
- At around 3 PM, visit Monkey forest in Ubud
- Get dropped off to your hotel at around 5 PM, concluding your amazing trip.
- Delight in a spectacular trekking through the paddy fields in Jatiluwih via Penebel in Bali.
- Get picked up from your hotel around already mentioned timings; Nusa Dua: 06:20 AM, Kuta : 06:30 AM, Lovina : 06:30 AM, Sanur : 06:40 AM, Ubud : 07:00 AM and Candidasa: 06:30 AM and arrive at the starting point, where you will be briefed by your guide about the safety instructions.
- Take a walk into the rural village rice paddies to learn how rice is grown, cultivated and harvested amidst the freshness of the villages and visit canal duct, irrigation, wonder of true Balinese ambiance, paddies harvesting, the flock of the duck, water buffaloes, farms houses, Petakut (Scarecrows) and etc.
- Visit and get a chance to see the local organic produce of the farm and the Balinese cultivate vegetable, root crops, spices and farm houses.
- Conclude your tour with a delicious lunch and depart back to your hotel around 03:00 PM and reach around 5.30 PM
If you are a travel junkie and are looking forward to ticking almost all the major destinations of Bali, then you must start with the countryside area of the picturesque island - Penglipuran village which is known for its stone-paved street, age-old arched gates and Balinese culture. A tour of this ancient village takes through the hundred years old Batuan and Elephant Cave temple - which dates back to the 11th century and offers a unique chance to explore the relics, meditation caves, charming fountains, and relaxing bathing pools.
A visit to the Hindu temple of Kehen is a sight to behold as this ancient temple boasts of unmatchable architectural features, jaw-dropping sandstone statues of Balinese folklore figures and the list does not end here. A tour to the Penglipuran village is incomplete without feeling the fresh spray of flowing water at the Tegenungan Waterfall and if you like to closely listen to the pleasing sound of flowing water - then your search ends here.
- Invoke with the relishing trip to Penglipuran village and Bangli hill walk, see the less altered roads in Bali.
- Get picked up from your hotel in Nusa Dua, Kuta, Lovina, Sanur, Ubud, Candidasac between 06:20 to 07:00 and transferred directly to the starting point.
- Arrive at Toya Bungkah at 08:30 and enjoy walking through the riveting places with a professional guide.
- Take a walk into the rural village rice paddies passing through traditional houses, Bangli hill of amidst the freshness of the villages.
- Visit the local coffee farm Luwak around 12:30 PM where you will taste the piping hot coffee.
- Conclude your tour with a delicious lunch and a visit to a nearby waterfall, depart back to your hotel around 03:30 PM.
Sight the exotic residents at the Bali Zoo under the starlit sky that will surely prove to be an exceptional fauna experience for you. With the onset of evening, you will be able to catch a glance of herds of deer, gentle elephants, close view of tigers and other wildlife residing at the zoo. End your tour with dining at the WANA Restaurant and enjoy a fire dancing and photo session on your tour. The comfortable transfers to and from the hotel won’t make you feel tired.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Wildlife exploration under starlit sky
As the sun goes down, gear up to marvel at the Bali zoo that is abode to magnificent wildlife creatures. With a close encounter with them on this tour, learn about interesting facts about them and sight them during their daily activities.
Sight the animals from double decker bus
Ride in a double decker bus as you explore the Bali zoo and view the aura from the top of it. get vast views of the home of the wildlife of the zoo and listen to the nocturnal animals that will give you an idea of what creatures are nestling near your location.
Feed the friendly and gentle elephants
As you stand at the top of the double decker bus, experience the feel of feeding these gentle mammals. The close encounter with these giant and friendly animals will surely make you feel happy at heart that you would want to spend more time with them.
View the tigers during their feeding session
Known as the deadliest predators, sight the tigers feeding on their meal at the zoo. Learn more about them from the knowledgeable zookeeper who watches them every day and notice their day to day activities.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Starting Time: 6 PM
Tour duration: 3 hours
Pickup: Hotel transfers included. Wait in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your pick up.
Type of Transfer: Shared Transfer
Child Ticket (2-12 years)
Adult Ticket (13+ years)
Avoid carrying large bags or too much luggage on tour.
Wear comfortable shoes and carry insect repellent with you.
Sight the exotic animals at the Bali Safari and Marine Park under a starlit sky - an exceptional experience that you must not miss. With the onset of evening, catch a glance of about 100 species of mammals including herds of deer, gentle elephants, close view of tigers and other wildlife residing at the zoo during this night safari. Adding to the thrill are local cultural performances, fire-dancing with a photo session, scrumptious BBQ, and more. The comfortable transfers to and from from your hotel won’t make you feel tired.