Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Top Places to Visit in Pattaya
|Coral Island||Swimming, Banana Riding, Jet Ski Riding||₹ 750||View Details|
|Underwater World Pattaya||Spot Over 5,000 Types Of Native Fishes||₹ 625||View Details|
|Pattaya Floating Market||Explore Thai Local Market in 3 different kinds of Boat||₹ 300||View Details|
|Muay Thai Gym||See Raw and Real Fights with Hardcore Thai Action||₹ 2650||View Details|
|Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden||Watch Elephants Playing Football in Botanical Garden||₹ 800||View Details|
|Sanctuary of Truth||See Ancient Wooden Architecture, Boating||₹ 845||View Details|
|Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark||Amazing 150 Slides & Attraction in 10 Zones||₹ 1750||View Details|
|The Tiffany Show||Watch Thailand's Most Spectacular Cabaret Show||₹ 710||View Details|
|Art in Paradise||Experience Five 3D Galleries With Paintings||₹ 450||View Details|
|Dolphin World Pattaya||Witness Dolphins Dancing, Singing, Painting, and More!||₹ 650||View Details|
3 Nights Bangkok Pattaya Tour Flat 24% off
4 Nights Phuket and Krabi Tour Package with Phi Phi Islands
7 Days Thailand Holiday Package: Phuket Special 28% off
5 Days Thailand Tour Package with Airfare Flat 26% off
4 Days Phuket Honeymoon with James Bond Island (flights Included)
5 Nights Honeymoon Trip to Bangkok & Phuket 25% off
6 Days Romantic Honeymoon Tour of Thailand Flat 20% off
5 Nights Phuket Honeymoon Package with Krabi 30% off
Yunomori Onsen and Spa, Pattaya - Flat 20% off
Underwater World Pattaya Ticket - Flat 20% off
Flyboarding in Pattaya - Flat 16% off
Colosseum Show Ticket, Pattaya - Flat 15% off
Cartoon Network Amazone Ticket - Flat 15% off
Frost Magical Ice of Siam - Flat 20% off
Ramayana Waterpark in Pattaya - Flat 20% off
Kaan Show Pattaya - Flat 15% off
Pattaya Floating Market Admission Ticket - Flat 25% off
3 Islands Hopping Tour with Snorkeling - Flat 25% off
The Sanctuary of Truth Admission, Pattaya
Colosseum Show Ticket, Pattaya - Flat 15% off
Pattaya Coral Island Tour with Speed Boat Flat 20% off
Nong Nooch Tropical Garden, Pattaya Flat 30% off
Shared City Transfers between Pattaya and Bangkok - Flat 25% off
Kaan Show Pattaya - Flat 15% off
Walking Street is a red light district in the city of Pattaya, Thailand. It is a tourist attraction that draws foreigners and Thai nationals, primarily for the nightlife. The area includes seafood restaurants, live music venues, beer bars, discothèques, sports bars, go-go bars, and nightclubs.
Walking Street is a carnival of shopping, eating and exhilarating nightlife that can't be beaten. From 7 pm to midnight and someTimingss till 2 am it is closed for any vehicles so you can safely walk and enjoy it.
Highlights: There are a few places that can’t be missed while visiting Walking Street; Club Insomnia, FLB, GoodFellas, AngelWitch are few among many.
|If you are looking for a club that has one of the best music bars in Walking Street Pattaya, Candy Shop is the place to be. The live bands that play excellent music here attract lots of people – both local and foreign. These internationally popular bands perform some of the best hip hop & RnB numbers that mesmerize the young and energetic guests at the bar. |
The ambiance is great, music is soothing, customer service is excellent and overall experience is enjoyable at this club.
Highlights – This is the only open-air club on Walking Street. It has got a beautiful patio area, where you can sit and enjoy your drinks as you watch the crowds buzzing by Walking Street. Try out their excellent varieties of cocktails as well.
Location – Only open bar, so it is unique and easily accessible on Walking Street.
Price – Around INR 170
THB 70 for a beer.
|Marine Disco is the biggest and oldest (been around for 30 years) nightclubs in Pattaya and Walking Street area. The club is located on the first floor of Dollhouse bar and guests can get into the club through an escalator that is located right at the main entrance. |
Highlights - The pub is so huge that there are 7 pool tables here that occupy around 33% of the club area. One can find a huge stage where a live music band plays almost twice a week, during weekends. On other days, this stage is used as a big dance floor for guests to showcase their dancing skills. Foreign tourists are the main clients of Marine Disco. You can find a lot of freelancer girls working in this bar, with whom you can make gentle advances, based on your requirements.
Location– Right in the center of the Walking Street, it is hard to miss this place.
Price – Around INR 230
THB100 for a beer.
Buddha Mountain is arguably the most splendid religious
symbol in Pattaya. The image of Buddha sitting cross-legged, with one hand
resting on his knee and the other in his lap, is engraved into the northern
face of Khao Chi Chan.
The surrounding area is steeped with natural beauty, while Khao Chi Chan is its most prominent landmark and attraction; other facilities have sprung up around it to take advantage of the high level of passing trade in the form of Thai and foreign visitors to this remarkable place
Highlights: The grounds in front of Buddha Mountain include a temple, with saffron-robed monks a common sight, so appropriate clothing is recommended (clothing that covers shoulders and legs above the knee). Beyond this, there are no fees or restrictions on entering the grounds and getting up close to the awe-inspiring image.
Location: Na Jomtien
Timings: 08:00 – 17:00
Most Popular Places Around Pattaya
More Things to do in Pattaya
Listings in Pattaya
Ask a Question
What You Should Know More About
Here are some of the most romantic places to visit in Pattaya for couples:
1. Experience the Marine Life at the Underwater World Pattaya
2. Take Up the 3 Islands Hopping Tour to Surprise your Partner
3. Take Thrilling Rides with your Love at the Ramayana Water Park
4. Adore the Fine Architecture at The Sanctuary Of Truth
5. Try out Thai Delicacies at Pattaya Floating Market
6. Walk Hand in Hand at the Nong Nooch Village
7. Witness Performances at the Colosseum Show
8. Experience the Arctic-like Setup at Frost Magical Ice Of Siam
Here are some of the best things to do in Pattaya. Click here to checkout more!
1. Shopping at Pattaya Floating Market
2. Visit Underwater World Pattaya
3. Visit Sanctuary of Truth
4. Visit Frost Magical Ice of Siam
5. Nong Nooch Tropical Botanic Garden
6. Ramayana Water Park Pattaya
7. Enjoy Flyboarding
8. Watch Pattaya Cabaret Show
Here are the best islands to visit near Pattaya to make your vacation memorable.
1. Koh Samet: 80 km from Pattaya
2. Koh Chang: 7 km from Pattaya
3. Koh Larn (Coral Island): 250 km from Pattaya
4. Koh Phai (Bamboo Island): 20 km from Pattaya
5. Koh Klet Kaew (Monkey Island): 30 km from Pattaya
6. Koh Rin (Gnat Island): 24 km from Pattaya
7. Koh Talu: 250 km from Pattaya
8. Koh Krok: 8 km from Pattaya
Pattaya is one of the most popular cities in Thailand. Following are the attractions that contribute to its fame:
- Architectural marvels: Pattaya claims some of the finest structures in the entirety of Thailand, most of which are Buddhist temples. Be it the wholly wooden structure of Sanctuary of Truth or the wealth of artifacts and statues at Viharnra Sien, religious complexes in Pattaya are worth exploring. The captivating architecture and craftsmanship that these temples exhibit are truly matchless.
- Cabaret Shows: Cabaret Shows are one of the most sought after entertainment that Pattaya has to offer to outsiders. Ladyboys wearing vibrant costumes, dancing to groovy music, and giving amusing performances with sheer brilliance – you do not get to witness such extravaganza anywhere else in the world.
- Sea Exploration: With perfect diving sites teeming with vibrant coral reefs and inhabited by exotic species of marine creatures, Pattaya is a perfect destination for snorkelling and scuba diving. Various diving courses are available where you can learn the skills and encounter the underwater world around Pattaya in crystal clear waters.
Yes, Pattaya is considered safe for tourists as long as you are reasonably careful. The stats show that there is a negligible figure of crimes against foreign nationals.
However, it does not mean that you can be completely carefree while roaming the streets or visiting bars of Pattaya at night. To safeguard yourself against any risks and crimes, avoid consuming drugs or getting too drunk outdoors when alone.
There are experiences available in Pattaya that come free of cost. Some of them are:
- Temple Visits: Pattaya is dotted with some magnificently built temples and no entry fee is payable to enter most of the temple complexes. There are gorgeous temples such as Wat Phra Khao and Wat Phra Yai where you can admire architecture and experience spirituality for free.
- Beach Lounging: Pattaya has a few serene beaches ideal for a day outing with family and there is no admission fee. Swim in the sea, sunbathe on the soft sands, and share light moments with your loved ones at Pattaya Beach, Jomtien Beach, or Naklua Beach
- Market Strolls: There are several vibrant and bustling street markets in Pattaya where you can enjoy strolling and haggling without paying a single penny unless you are really buying.
There are plenty of things that you can do in Pattaya during the daytime. Following are some of our best recommendations:
- Sightseeing: Most of the major tourist sites in Pattaya including museums, temples, and historical landmarks remain open till evening. So you can explore these places during the day.
- Participate in Activities: Pattaya has an impressive range of adventure sports available. You can spend your day indulging in fishing, scuba diving, snorkelling, windsurfing, flyboarding, etc.
- Visit Amusement Parks: There are a few amusement parks in Pattaya like Pattaya Park and Splashdown Waterpark, featuring world-class experiences. Since most of these parks close before the sunset, spending fun moments with family and friends during the day is a good idea.
Yes, if you are looking forward to spending a fun-filled vacation, Pattaya is a good choice. Though it is best recommended for bachelors seeking some fun days away from home, Pattaya is also gaining popularity among honeymooners and group vacationers. The most fascinating aspect of tourism in Pattaya is its vibrant nightlife.
The city is home to hundreds of bars with different sorts of entertainment available for bachelors and couples. However, with a pretty impressive collection of iconic landmarks, amusement parks, and street markets, it also qualifies for an ideal destination for people travelling with family.
Thanks to the rich culture and history of Pattaya, there are a number of quality products that you can buy here as souvenirs. Mentioned below are the products you must buy while you are here:
Thai Silk: If you are willing to take back something which is iconic to Thailand or Pattaya, you are recommended to get your hands on smooth apparel made of Thai silk. If you can bargain well, you can get silk products at rates cheaper than you expect.
Spices and Sauces: You are bound to miss the taste of the lip-smacking Thai dishes when you leave Pattaya. So, do yourself a favour, buy some indigenous spices, sauces, and dried food items to enjoy the flavours of Thailand at home.
Fashion Accessories: Street markets of Pattaya are a sheer delight for experienced street shoppers who have a knack for haggling. These markets brim with a wide range of colourful, trendy fashion accessories, available at unbelievable rates.
Pattaya is world-famous for its lively nightlife, so here are some of the best things to do:
- Catch ladyboy performances: Pattaya is renowned for the spectacular cabaret shows that are held across various theatres in the city. Pick one from among Tiffany’s Show, Alcazar Cabaret Show, and Colosseum Show Pattaya to catch stimulating performances with your friends.
- Bar-hopping and Partying: Dotted with hundreds of bars across the city, Pattaya is a paradise for bachelors looking for a fun vacation with friends. There are dynamic nightlife areas in Pattaya such as Pattayaland, Soi 6, and Walking Street, featuring cafés, bars, and discos.
- Shopping and Dining: Night markets in Pattaya are replete with options for shopping and street food. So if you are interested in enjoying the taste of Pattaya and get great bargains of products, hit one of the night markets.
Pattaya has enough attractions and experiences to keep you amused for 3 days. You can try the following:
- Sightseeing: Pattaya has a wealth of sightseeing attractions. You can explore sites such as Tuxedo Illusion Hall, Wat Phra Yai, Sriracha Tiger Zoo, etc.
- Activities: You can indulge in a wide range of adventure sports like snorkeling, diving, swimming, surfing, etc. Jomtien Beach and Coral Island are the best places to count on.
- Clubbing: Nightlife areas such as Soi 6, Soi 7, Walking Street, and Pattayaland are replete with clubs and bars and enjoy drinking, dancing, and much more.
- Rejuvenate: There are sites in Pattaya that are perfect for spending laid-back days at. For this purpose you can visit Koh Lanta Island, Khao Chi Chan, and Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden.
If you want to ditch the beaten bath on your Pattaya vacation and explore the unexplored, check out the following places:
- Wong Phra Chan Beach: The feelings of seclusion, serenity, and solace are what you can expect on this lesser-known beach. Located close to Pattaya Bay, this beach has white sands bordering the cobalt blue sea waters and is good for strolling and sunbathing.
- Naklua Beach: Not too many tourists visit this spectacular sandy shoreline, so it can be said to be one of the lesser-explored places in Pattaya. If you want to enjoy an evening date or a picnic with family, Naklua Beach offers a perfect space and atmosphere.
There are a lot of exciting experiences for adults in Pattaya. Some of them are:
- Bar-hopping: Most adults visiting Pattaya for a fun time opt for a bar-hopping experience. Absorb the energy of the dynamic atmosphere, get entertained by pretty ladyboys, and gulp in a selection of drinks at several go-go bars.
- Cabaret Shows: Ladyboy shows or cabaret shows of Pattaya are widely famous among adults visiting Pattaya on vacation. Expect to be blown away by the elaborate scenes and breathtaking performances by transvestites.
- Clubbing: Pattaya is home to a number of upscale clubs where you can expect to party in the company of local as well as foreign night owls. The Pier Pattaya, Club Insomnia, and The Pier are recommended.
Pattaya claims a lively nightlife scene. Here are some of the best places to visit:
- Jomtien Beach: Though the beach usually remains crowded in the evening, it becomes quieter by the night. You can enjoy the serenity of this place and enjoy a chilled beer at one of the seafront bars here.
- Walking Street: walking Street in Pattaya is a popular spot among both locals and foreigners owing to a large number of go-go bars, restaurants, and nightclubs available here. It is a good option for dining and partying.
- Mixx Discotheque: Hailed by many as the best discotheque in Pattaya, Mixx Discotheque can be visited if you are planning to partying and drinking.
- Tiffany’s Show: The most famous cabaret show in Pattaya where ladyboys wearing glamorous costumes amuse spectators through their performances.
If you are visiting Pattaya to celebrate bachelorhood, the following are some places you must visit:
- Walking Street: This popular street becomes lively at night with hundreds of beer bars, nearly 80 go-go bars, and a wide range of dining options.
- Soi 6: The nightlife area for the most happening parties in Pattaya, Soi 6 is a street lined with scores of bars and pubs.
- Alcazar Cabaret: One of the most noteworthy theatres in Pattaya where you can catch live dance and musical performances by pretty ladyboys.
Pattaya is becoming increasingly popular among couples, and the following romantic places are the reason:
- Jomtien Beach: The beach remains crowd-free in the early morning hours and offers a perfect ambience for couples. Sit by the sea, talk about random things, and create new memories.
- Coral Island: The most exquisite place you will visit on your Pattaya trip with your partner. A 15-minute ferry ride away from Pattaya, this island is known for crystal clear waters, diving opportunities, and pristine beach.
- Nong Nooch Village: Themed botanical gardens, fascinating structures, food court, and accommodations make this a Nong Nooch Village a perfect recipe for a romantic rendezvous with your partner.
Pattaya has a diverse range of places, ideal to be visited by families. Have a look:
- Art in Paradise: An unusual art gallery divided into several themed zones that feature 3D illusion paintings. It is fun to tour this gallery and click funny pictures with family members.
- Underwater World: An indoor aquarium with glass tunnels and tanks where a diverse range of marine species including sharks, stingrays, and jellyfish can be encountered. Experiences like camping near sharks, feeding the turtles, and touching the fish are also available.
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo: The zoo boasts an impressive collection of exotic animal species including tigers, elephants, zebras, and crocodiles. You can also catch a crocodile show and play with tiger cubs here.